Only cowards need guns

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6723 Apr 10, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Our government isn't doing enough if they are trying to "make it a little harder",
Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.

There is doubtfully no other issue that MORE Americans support.

Yet we have to put up with the NRA Luddites demanding special rights that put us all in jeopardy.

Nine percent of Americans are felons... funny how ten percent of Americans don't want to require background checks to prevent sales to felons.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6724 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.
There is doubtfully no other issue that MORE Americans support.
Yet we have to put up with the NRA Luddites demanding special rights that put us all in jeopardy.
Nine percent of Americans are felons... funny how ten percent of Americans don't want to require background checks to prevent sales to felons.
Keep repeating it child and maybe someday it will become true and someone will actually believe you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6725 Apr 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
yep the second at work again ...

5 fire fighters held at gun point .Atlanta
yep everyone who can pull should have a gun....

already reported .... because you are pre-qualified
How do you think it would have turned out had the firefighters been armed with firearms?
You can't get past thinking others should protect you. Learn personal responsibility.

Location hidden

#6726 Apr 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
use your second and protect us from the tyrant
There you go again! It is your responsibility to protect yourself from the tyrant.
That personal responsibility thing really eludes you doesn't it?

Location hidden

#6727 Apr 10, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>All it takes is for one of those purchasers to take it to court to judge the constitutionality of the signed law.
If that happens before any conservative justices retire or pass away.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6728 Apr 10, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So if let's say, oh I don't know - let's propose something really crazy like a 25% tax increase on all firearms and ammunition. Do you think Mom would've locked up her weapons? No? Ok, how about a 50% tax increase on firearms and ammunition?
You're not afraid to cut through the crap & chicanery and get right down to the real issue, I see.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spouting your same old tired rhetoric.
Tax guns out of existence.
That's not what he said, RedButt.
tallyho wrote:
yep the second at work again ...
5 fire fighters held at gun point Atlanta ...
Yeah, but to be fair you should have mentioned that it was a rainy night in Georgia and those gun-totting crackers were freezing in the cold. Can't blame them for wanting a nice bonfire to warm their cockles.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think it would have turned out had the firefighters been armed with firearms?
You can't get past thinking others should protect you. Learn personal responsibility.
Yeah, that's right! Learn personal responsibility! You should own your own hook & ladder to put out your own fires! And anyway, if the firemen had their own guns there would have been a shoot-out, lots would have been killed and the fire would have raged on unattended.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6729 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
whoa cowboy ..... you claim your right to own a gun is to protect us from a tyrannical government

.......... oh silly me now I know why they are called firearms , and the carriers are called firemen

psssssssssssssssst there is a Spanish guy in the bushes in your backyard.... hurry shoot........

ooooooooooops sorry he was the gardener

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6730 Apr 11, 2013
hark .."to arms" "to arms"

I heard that a fleet of helos are swooping in for a gun take away party

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6731 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again! It is your responsibility to protect yourself from the tyrant.
did you not claim that you are forming a militia ..well armed.. so what does a militia do? sit and say you are on your own..

wait oh yea . they stop kids from going to school

Orval Eugene Faubus
.... Governor of Arkansas, serving from 1955 to 1967... best known for his 1957 stand against the desegregation of the Little Rock School District during the Little Rock Crisis, in which he defied a unanimous decision of the United States Supreme Court by ordering the Arkansas National Guard to stop African-American students from attending Little Rock Central High School.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6732 Apr 11, 2013
would that be the same court that you says grants the right for any idiot to have a gun??????????

in which he defied a unanimous decision of the United States Supreme Court

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6733 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that it is your responsibility to fight your own fires... wait that doesn't sound right

silly me not in the constitution

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6734 Apr 11, 2013
did you know that you can act as your own lawyer , but not as your own doctor..

wonder why??????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6735 Apr 11, 2013
betcha 3 will show

Location hidden

#6736 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>whoa cowboy ..... you claim your right to own a gun is to protect us from a tyrannical government

.......... oh silly me now I know why they are called firearms , and the carriers are called firemen

psssssssssssssssst there is a Spanish guy in the bushes in your backyard.... hurry shoot........

ooooooooooops sorry he was the gardener
You keep posting examples of murders or hostage situations, saying, where are all the armed citizens to protect these victims. Those victims should have armed themselves.

Citizens' possession of firearms prevents tyranny without ever needing to fire a shot. It is the threat of citizens rising up against tyranny, that prevents tyranny. Remove the right to keep and bear arms, and tyranny will soon follow.

If the time comes, to rise up against tyranny, you have a responsibility to bear arms like the rest of us that oppose tyranny. Otherwise, you are part of the problem. Those who think government should take care of everything for all of us, will be just as much the enemy, as the tyrannical government, if revolution occurs.

Location hidden

#6737 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>did you not claim that you are forming a militia ..well armed.. so what does a militia do? sit and say you are on your own..

wait oh yea . they stop kids from going to school

Orval Eugene Faubus
.... Governor of Arkansas, serving from 1955 to 1967... best known for his 1957 stand against the desegregation of the Little Rock School District during the Little Rock Crisis, in which he defied a unanimous decision of the United States Supreme Court by ordering the Arkansas National Guard to stop African-American students from attending Little Rock Central High School.
Where did I claim I was forming a militia? Please post that! This should be good! Lmao. You simply can not post a valid thought, so you must put words in people's mouths.

Must suck to be you.

Location hidden

#6738 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>did you know that it is your responsibility to fight your own fires... wait that doesn't sound right

silly me not in the constitution
So you pay me to protect you? Am I getting tax dollars from you, that I do not know about?

Firemen are civil servants payed by our tax dollars.

However. If your house catches on fire, and you do not have insurance, who buys you another house? The fire department? You are ultimately responsible.

If you are camping in the middle of nowhere, and your campfire flares up and threatens all of your belongings, is the fire department responsible for putting that fire out before you lose all of your belongings?

You sure do have a warped juvenile perspective on a lot of issues to be a judge.

Location hidden

#6739 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
did you know that you can act as your own lawyer , but not as your own doctor..

wonder why??????????
You act as your own doctor every time you clean a cut and place a bandaid on it. The pharmacy is full of over the counter medications that people take everyday without the advice of a doctor, thereby acting as their own doctor.
Come on judge! You expose your lie even further!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6740 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim I was forming a militia? Please post that! This should be good! Lmao. You simply can not post a valid thought, so you must put words in people's mouths.
Must suck to be you.
every time you claimed the second .. go look

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6741 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you pay me to protect you? Am I getting tax dollars from you, that I do not know about?
Firemen are civil servants payed by our tax dollars.
However. If your house catches on fire, and you do not have insurance, who buys you another house? The fire department? You are ultimately responsible.
If you are camping in the middle of nowhere, and your campfire flares up and threatens all of your belongings, is the fire department responsible for putting that fire out before you lose all of your belongings?
You sure do have a warped juvenile perspective on a lot of issues to be a judge.
no ....you know called welfare/ss/ssi/sdi which ever

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6742 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as your own doctor every time you clean a cut and place a bandaid on it. The pharmacy is full of over the counter medications that people take everyday without the advice of a doctor, thereby acting as their own doctor.
Come on judge! You expose your lie even further!
no that is called first-aid , Boy Scouts/Mom-Pop/USMC/and common sense ... medicine is like you did with your brain transplant and look at that experiment that went awry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min dessa 27,697
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 6 min dessa 417
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 7 min Roscoe 29
News Men rescued from mountain after smoking cannabis 16 min Seth 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min ChromiuMan 222,784
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 417
News Trump's strange history with pro football 1 hr VikingsPhartsz 4
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr david04 6,111
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Sublime1 223,437
More from around the web