Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6694 Apr 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<
That means citizens who rushed out to continue to clear the shelves at firearm dealers of any of the banned firearms on the morning of April 4, before Gov. Dannel P. Malloy signed the bill at noon, are in possession of a banned weapon which is subject to a class D felony with a mandatory one-year minimum prison term.
Thanks for confirming you didn't read this bill either.

Dr. Deflection.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6695 Apr 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>My perspective is people shouldn't sell firearms to people like you- felons and mentally enfeeble.

No one needs you to point out anything, you have yet to form a cogent thought.
Do tell what you would know about "people like me".
Your interpretation of a cogent thought does not apply.

Location hidden

#6696 Apr 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's review what we know:

90 percent of Americans want universal background checks.
Background checks block gun sales to felons
9 percent of Americans are felons.
You oppose background checks and insist you have a right to sell to felons.
Propaganda, AGAIN!

Location hidden

#6697 Apr 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for confirming you didn't read this bill either.

Dr. Deflection.
Here is what the excerpt came from:
http://www.housatonictimes.com/articles/2013/...

Suck on root bear poot.

Location hidden

#6698 Apr 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
wonder where all those well armed Texans were ....
Too childish!
Liberals admit all accidents can not be eliminated, yet you attempt using an accidental death as a rational for infringing everyone's rights.
How do you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6699 Apr 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review what we know:
90 percent of Americans want universal background checks.
Background checks block gun sales to felons
9 percent of Americans are felons.
You oppose background checks and insist you have a right to sell to felons.
Posting your ridiculous "facts" over and over do not make them real. keep spouting child, we could all use a good laugh at your expense.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6700 Apr 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Too childish!
Liberals admit all accidents can not be eliminated, yet you attempt using an accidental death as a rational for infringing everyone's rights.
How do you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror?
huuuuuuuuuuuuuum reported

Level 5

Location hidden

#6701 Apr 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what the excerpt came from:
Don't care where you got your last copy and paste, Dr.Diddle.

Though I understand if you copied it from someone else, it has to be better than anything you thought of.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6702 Apr 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Too childish!
Tea baggers scream half the second amendment and then scream prove it prove prove it when OVER NINETY PERCENT of Americans want universal background checks and it isn't POSSIBLE to not see it and be on the internet.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wipe your chin, Dr. Fraud

“Why not”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#6703 Apr 10, 2013
Back ground checks are a joke and please please don't call on me or any other of SEC2 friends for help when this government comes for ya Peace

not a rep or a dem. Just a freedom loving responsible gun owner here

Location hidden

#6704 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't care where you got your last copy and paste, Dr.Diddle.

Though I understand if you copied it from someone else, it has to be better than anything you thought of.
Thanks for making my point again, about liberals' comments on quoting from a source vs original thoughts. You make this too easy. If you are into humiliation, you could just say so.

Location hidden

#6705 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers scream half the second amendment and then scream prove it prove prove it when OVER NINETY PERCENT of Americans want universal background checks and it isn't POSSIBLE to not see it and be on the internet.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wipe your chin, Dr. Fraud
Liberals scream the first half of the second amendment means individuals do not have the right to keep and bear arms, even though the SCOTUS has already ruled otherwise.

Yes. When lying liberals such as yourself make absurd statements, you are going to be asked to prove it. So far, you have done nothing but dance around the task. Still no proof of that 90% of Americans statement.

Location hidden

#6706 Apr 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>huuuuuuuuuuuuuum reported
LMAO tally! Are you the eye, or the rabbit? Grow a pair.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#6708 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Issue is: Ninety percent of Americans are tired of gun gnutters crying for special rights and selling firearms to felons and mentally ill and fellow wife beaters.
Focus on the perp, not the weapon. Ninety percent of Americans are tired of your whining about our Second Amendment rights. There are already laws to keep guns out of the hands of registered felons and the legally incompetent. Battery is a felony, wife beaters can't buy or own firearms from a registered dealer. That's good enough for me.

In Europe, you can't own a gun without a license, even a hunting rifle. America should be thankful, we've never let a tyrant come to power. Europe has had tyrants breeding like flies...

Location hidden

#6709 Apr 10, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Focus on the perp, not the weapon. Ninety percent of Americans are tired of your whining about our Second Amendment rights. There are already laws to keep guns out of the hands of registered felons and the legally incompetent. Battery is a felony, wife beaters can't buy or own firearms from a registered dealer. That's good enough for me.

In Europe, you can't own a gun without a license, even a hunting rifle. America should be thankful, we've never let a tyrant come to power. Europe has had tyrants breeding like flies...
I'm not so sure that we have not let a tyrant come to power. I think we will know in 2016.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6710 Apr 10, 2013
use your second and protect us from the tyrant
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6711 Apr 10, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're English vocabulary has improved, RedButt. How many years did you work on that shrimp boat, by the way? Is that where you learned to read and write?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#6712 Apr 10, 2013
This is about these families and families all across the country who are saying letís make it a little harder for our kids to get gunned down.
B. Obama
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/04...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6713 Apr 10, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
...... letís make it a little harder for our kids to get gunned down.
When it's as simple and clear cut as that, it makes you wonder what sort of people are against it?

I have no doubt such people will claim that controlling guns will NOT "make it a little harder" and will even go so far as to say it makes it easier - well, they'll be telling us that zero guns will result in record high deaths by guns, and that the world is flat too.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#6714 Apr 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
When it's as simple and clear cut as that, it makes you wonder what sort of people are against it? I have no doubt such people will claim that controlling guns will NOT "make it a little harder" and will even go so far as to say it makes it easier - well, they'll be telling us that zero guns will result in record high deaths by guns, and that the world is flat too.
None of the gun control laws proposed would have stopped Sandy Hook. Our government isn't doing enough if they are trying to "make it a little harder", if they took their responsibilities they would be talking about stopping those crimes by arming more responsible citizens and getting rid of gun free zones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 159,624
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 23 min Grace Nerissa 267
Scatter Brains: 26 min Grace Nerissa 5
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 38 min Grace Nerissa 8,285
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 41 min Holmes 20,400
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 42 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,840
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 43 min Grace Nerissa 31,714
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,903
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr lightbeamrider 161,030
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Camilla 335
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 hr Crazy Jae 8,281
More from around the web