Only cowards need guns

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6581 Apr 6, 2013
because for them it is easier to take the life of someone with a gun in his hands!
are cowards
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6582 Apr 6, 2013
REDBUTT HERPPIES wrote:
With the help of two armed citizens, police arrested a man accused of robbing three different pharmacies in Phoenix, Arizona ....
With the help of two armed citizens, 15 innocent children were murdered and 27 injured at Columbine High School in Colorado ....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#6583 Apr 7, 2013
What about marksmen? Don't they need guns?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6584 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the law says, Spooge breath.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
Putting aside: the *****ONLY********** reason this law was passed was to make a toothless political statement.
Wipe your chin, you have a schmultz...
(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.
The law, moron, does not exempt persons who simply object to the law as it is indeed a stupid law.
Putting aside that only a person with a mental disability would think that a law like this is needed.
Have to laugh at the tea baggers who insist they hate big government, but roll around on the floor creating these kinds of laws they then insist mean nothing.
What part of this do you not understand?

ďconscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefsĒ

If you oppose owning a firearm in Kennesaw you donít have to own one. It then continues with that word you have difficult with *OR* and continues with religious belief.

So, indeed the law states every head of household is required to own a firearm unless they donít want to.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6585 Apr 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question. If the law states you must own a gun, how does that then equate to a right? And if the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution states that it is your right to own a gun, how is that a law?
If the government states that you can't own an assault weapon (and we all know how ya'll feel about that infringing on your Constitutional right)- how is that any different than the government stating that you must own a gun?
It's only different when the shoe's on the other foot - ain't it?
I would oppose any law which actually requires ownership of a firearm. Your apparent difficulty is tied to your inability to understand the ordinance which Iíve posted.

Effectively the Kennesaw law requires every head of household to own a firearm unless they donít want to.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6586 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
it's an ordinance not a law ... a law is enforceable from sea to sea....
Yes, itís an ordinance and ordinances are often called local laws. A law isnít enforceable sea to sea. Are you attempt to say for example Wyoming state law is enforceable sea to sea? Come on, it doesnít touch a sea.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6587 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well-known that the NRA pads its numbers by not removing members who are still dead, and giving away subscriptions to magazines with membership that would otherwise cost more than the magazine subscription.
Got evidence?

Most NRA members are annual members. If they do not pay their dues they lose their membership.

Prove me wrong twit.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6588 Apr 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like Democrat voting rolls to me.
Isnít Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
gaccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#6589 Apr 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ÖÖÖ
Wheres the Beef? Gun Harmless

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6590 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you claimed everyone here but you used a fake id
I just want to hear ... your MI accent and if you take a real close look you are not exactly scaring anyone away ... this should help you cry on lady
and I do intimidate ya .... because you are running scared , I'm from Ny proud of it and you
How did you manage that conclusion from this?
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I post under one ID. Most people on topix call that a Moniker or ID, not an alias. When people on topix refer to aliases they are referring to numerous IDs that one person posts under. Just FYI.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6591 Apr 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnít Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
And a wet back is an undocumented Democrat :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6592 Apr 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it’s an ordinance and ordinances are often called local laws. A law isn’t enforceable sea to sea. Are you attempt to say for example Wyoming state law is enforceable sea to sea? Come on, it doesn’t touch a sea.
Lol, and he is supposed to be a judge. Lmao.

Location hidden

#6593 Apr 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>Isn’t Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
Pretty sure he is, along with Minnie, Goofy, and Scrooge McDuck.
Apparently, Richie Rich was accused of being a GOP Elitist because he was tired of supporting all the mooches with his tax contributions.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6594 Apr 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, itís an ordinance and ordinances are often called local laws. A law isnít enforceable sea to sea. Are you attempt to say for example Wyoming state law is enforceable sea to sea? Come on, it doesnít touch a sea.
back step , for me , I was in mind of Federal law since the main theme of the thread was the 2nd amendment

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6595 Apr 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, and he is supposed to be a judge. Lmao.
tsk tsk it has been your mainstay that the present administration wants to swoop in and take your gun.

often quoting the second , now you want to use a state law...this will make your day LIM.... and what state would that be

you seem to be blind in the eyes short on ears and long on the tongue

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6596 Apr 7, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you manage that conclusion from this?
<quoted text>
and how did you manage to name that post for yourself

only the guilty will say not me

this will keep up busy for a couple of hours ,, please cry for me

Location hidden

#6597 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>back step , for me , I was in mind of Federal law since the main theme of the thread was the 2nd amendment
The main theme of the thread is that only cowards need guns. The second amendment is not a law. Come on "judge", you should know this stuff.

Location hidden

#6598 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>tsk tsk it has been your mainstay that the present administration wants to swoop in and take your gun.

often quoting the second , now you want to use a state law...this will make your day LIM.... and what state would that be

you seem to be blind in the eyes short on ears and long on the tongue
Nice attempt at smoke and mirrors tally. Detraction always replaces statements of substance with you. Why is that?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6599 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
back step , for me , I was in mind of Federal law since the main theme of the thread was the 2nd amendment
Where did I back step? Youíre dreaming again.

The segment of the discussion you jumped in on was related to the Kennesaw ordinance which requires all heads of households to own a firearm and appropriate ammunition. Now you want to move to Federal law?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6600 Apr 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
and how did you manage to name that post for yourself
only the guilty will say not me
this will keep up busy for a couple of hours ,, please cry for me
Forget your meds again? Youíre a bit more feeble than usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 min Judy 123 61,581
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 2 min UnderstandPeople 6,854
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min andet1987 32,712
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Goku Black 213,168
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 4 min shawn 357
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min SweLL GirL 36,271
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 9 min Trump your President 29
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min Judy 123 1,233
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min 8541 MARINE 73,372
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 21,465
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 1 hr Ferrerman 42
More from around the web