Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like that pesky old useless 1st Amendment.
Or the 11th?

Amendment XI

The judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.

Don't forget the 16th!

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Or the 22nd!

Amendment XXII
Section 1.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
Section 2.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
It took 16 Presidents to oppose slavery ...
Huh? So you're saying 16 presidents banded together and made a statement against slavery? I thought you could only have one president at a time.

Anyway, I'm quite certain that there has never been a time in the very short history of the United Snakes when there has even been 16 "former" presidents alive at any one time.

Your story stinks of .... uh ..... bullshit.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

GUNS & Protection?

Here is something worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Whether you are for (or against) guns this could change your opinion and certainly be worth a re-think.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

so we close another fine display of remarkable you are and are not ...

what did you all settle ??????????

going to miss ya ...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Two armed citizens end armed robber’s crime spree and it’s all caught on tape (VIDEO)

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/05/two-armed-citi...

With the help of two armed citizens, police arrested a man accused of robbing three different pharmacies in Phoenix, Arizona, on March 25.

Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump told local media that the suspect James Johnson, 43, hit three pharmacies within a three-hour span in the Phoenix area.

In all three incidents Johnson walked in the store, pointed a handgun at the clerk and demanded prescription painkillers, which has become a popular drug in the area, according to area police.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Two armed citizens end armed robber’s crime spree .
Arizona woman shot, killed at her home

By Chris Cole The Arizona Republic-12

Authorities are searching for a man suspected of shooting and killing a woman in her home in Aguila Monday, authorities said.

Authorities believe Jose Zarate, 25, shot and killed the woman in her home at about 9:30 p.m. after they had an argument, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

There were several witnesses, who saw Zarate running from the scene, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Zarate is considered armed and dangerous, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Aguila is about 25 miles west of Wickenburg.

Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Sheriff’s Office.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Two armed citizens end armed robber’s crime spree
SALEM — Police have released the 911 recording in the case of a Salem man charged with murder in the death of his wife.

In a three-minute conversation with a 911 dispatcher on March 23, Tracy A. Scott, 47, told the dispatcher he had just shot his wife dead. He said the couple had been arguing for two weeks.

In a call placed at 6:53 p.m., Scott said there had been a shooting. After further questioning, he said the victim was his wife, Teresa Scott, and the wound was not self-inflicted.

"Who shot her?" the dispatcher asked.

"I did," Scott said.

The dispatcher asked if his wife was awake.

"No, she's dead," Scott said.

Scott told the dispatcher he was still holding the gun and did not know if he could put it down. The dispatcher asked again if Scott could put the gun down.

"I don't know yet. I don't know yet, OK," he said. "I have two children that I just totally destroyed their lives … they're not even here."

Scott said his wife had been in the bedroom on the phone with her mother, "complaining about me, telling me how she's tired of it, this and that."

Police arrested a Salem man for murdering his wife over the weekend. The alleged crime has domestic violence counselors trying to raise awareness about the issue and what can be done about it.

"She was trying to take a picture of me, and it just went off," he said.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

because for them it is easier to take the life of someone with a gun in his hands!
are cowards
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

REDBUTT HERPPIES wrote:
With the help of two armed citizens, police arrested a man accused of robbing three different pharmacies in Phoenix, Arizona ....
With the help of two armed citizens, 15 innocent children were murdered and 27 injured at Columbine High School in Colorado ....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

What about marksmen? Don't they need guns?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the law says, Spooge breath.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
Putting aside: the *****ONLY********** reason this law was passed was to make a toothless political statement.
Wipe your chin, you have a schmultz...
(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.
The law, moron, does not exempt persons who simply object to the law as it is indeed a stupid law.
Putting aside that only a person with a mental disability would think that a law like this is needed.
Have to laugh at the tea baggers who insist they hate big government, but roll around on the floor creating these kinds of laws they then insist mean nothing.
What part of this do you not understand?

“conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs”

If you oppose owning a firearm in Kennesaw you don’t have to own one. It then continues with that word you have difficult with *OR* and continues with religious belief.

So, indeed the law states every head of household is required to own a firearm unless they don’t want to.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question. If the law states you must own a gun, how does that then equate to a right? And if the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution states that it is your right to own a gun, how is that a law?
If the government states that you can't own an assault weapon (and we all know how ya'll feel about that infringing on your Constitutional right)- how is that any different than the government stating that you must own a gun?
It's only different when the shoe's on the other foot - ain't it?
I would oppose any law which actually requires ownership of a firearm. Your apparent difficulty is tied to your inability to understand the ordinance which I’ve posted.

Effectively the Kennesaw law requires every head of household to own a firearm unless they don’t want to.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
it's an ordinance not a law ... a law is enforceable from sea to sea....
Yes, it’s an ordinance and ordinances are often called local laws. A law isn’t enforceable sea to sea. Are you attempt to say for example Wyoming state law is enforceable sea to sea? Come on, it doesn’t touch a sea.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well-known that the NRA pads its numbers by not removing members who are still dead, and giving away subscriptions to magazines with membership that would otherwise cost more than the magazine subscription.
Got evidence?

Most NRA members are annual members. If they do not pay their dues they lose their membership.

Prove me wrong twit.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like Democrat voting rolls to me.
Isn’t Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
gaccac

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ………
Wheres the Beef? Gun Harmless

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you claimed everyone here but you used a fake id
I just want to hear ... your MI accent and if you take a real close look you are not exactly scaring anyone away ... this should help you cry on lady
and I do intimidate ya .... because you are running scared , I'm from Ny proud of it and you
How did you manage that conclusion from this?
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I post under one ID. Most people on topix call that a Moniker or ID, not an alias. When people on topix refer to aliases they are referring to numerous IDs that one person posts under. Just FYI.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn’t Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
And a wet back is an undocumented Democrat :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, itÂ’s an ordinance and ordinances are often called local laws. A law isnÂ’t enforceable sea to sea. Are you attempt to say for example Wyoming state law is enforceable sea to sea? Come on, it doesnÂ’t touch a sea.
Lol, and he is supposed to be a judge. Lmao.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>IsnÂ’t Mickey Mouse a democrat recruited by ACORN?
Pretty sure he is, along with Minnie, Goofy, and Scrooge McDuck.
Apparently, Richie Rich was accused of being a GOP Elitist because he was tired of supporting all the mooches with his tax contributions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min -Word Woman- 15,516
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 2 min Nfreebird 76,918
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min honeymylove 141,590
Word Association. (Nov '10) 5 min Nfreebird 16,613
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 8 min Nfreebird 6,247
30,000 post wins (May '13) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 759
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Cyan in CA 28,780
Message to Obama 59 min Ozzie 695
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 35,057