arm hostages now

Hoffman Estates, IL

#602 Jan 5, 2013
We have got to arm our hostages!!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/05/us-...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603 Jan 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>"Germany had plans for a cross channel attack, to invade Britain."

Had plans and actually doing it is the stuff of "smoking guns." UFO's, search for Bigfoot and life with no taxes are also up there with "had plans."

Actually the economy hasn't been this good in years - the only anarchy that exists in this country are in the minds of the paraniod doomsday preppers.

Are you related to The Man from Atlantis?
Provide your source for the claim that the economy hasn't been this good in years.

Location hidden

#604 Jan 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>The Marines still use the Beretta, at least that's what they say anyways...

http://www.marines.com/operating-forces/equip...

The M1911 was replaced by the M9 pistol as the standard U.S. sidearm in the early 1990s, but due to its popularity among users, it has not been completely phased out. Modern M1911 variants are still in use by some units within the US Army Special Forces, the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps.

I'm very familiar with the .45 - and to become proficient with it, the gun needs to be aimed straight up in the air to hit someone across the room. The falloff from 40 yards is a McDonald's arch.
If one needs to shoot at someone 40 yards away, a .45 isn't the weapon of choice anyway. That is a job for a small caliber rifle.

Location hidden

#605 Jan 5, 2013
obesity wrote:
I forget his name but that Japanese general during WWII was asked why they chose not to attack and send troops to the mainland. He said because the citizens are armed and we wouldn't stand a chance. So to all of you in other countries who say we should be embarrassed by our gun laws, I say you should be embarrassed by yours. It must feel really bad to know that you can't or don't want to be in control of your own lives and that you need a gov to control every aspect of your life. Is your gov going to protect you if you ever get invaded?? I think not.
Spot on! The problem is, we are headed in their direction on the subject.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#606 Jan 5, 2013
So many anti gun people play the argument that the lawful carry doesn't save those children in that school, the other people in the theater..this is where the reality breaks down to a very silly debate.
People that lawfully conceal carry are not there to be the police, they take this responsibility for themselves, to protect themselves only. If the situation escalates to more than that and they end up saving others in that process then that is a plus, not a goal. It really is that simple. There is no debate. It is legal and it is prudent.

Location hidden

#607 Jan 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I own guns have some registered in my name but I still think there should be stricker laws and registrations...
That's like saying I'm part Jewish, but still think we should have a little Hola Cost, when viewing from the standpoint of the second amendment.

Location hidden

#608 Jan 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>the correct answer is the hijackers were allowed in the USA legally , lived/worked here did not invade
The fact that the DID invade, legally, should have awakened the sleeping giant once again. Instead, people bend over backward to prove their political correctness. Political correctness has cost a lot of lives.

Location hidden

#609 Jan 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFGDAO!!!

McGyver?
Now that's funny!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#610 Jan 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying I'm part Jewish, but still think we should have a little Hola Cost, when viewing from the standpoint of the second amendment.
What the eff is a "Hola Cost", Adolph?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#611 Jan 5, 2013
justaguess wrote:
So many anti gun people play the argument that the lawful carry doesn't save those children in that school, the other people in the theater..this is where the reality breaks down to a very silly debate.
People that lawfully conceal carry are not there to be the police, they take this responsibility for themselves, to protect themselves only. If the situation escalates to more than that and they end up saving others in that process then that is a plus, not a goal. It really is that simple. There is no debate. It is legal and it is prudent.
Interesting. However, you're the only reichtard I've seen put it that way.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#612 Jan 5, 2013

Location hidden

#613 Jan 5, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I have hit targets three hundred yards away with a military assault rifle such as the AR15. I can almost guarantee that I couldn't do the same with a 22.
The AR-15 is not a military rifle.
And we aren't talking about your abilities with the .22.
The offer still stands.

Location hidden

#614 Jan 5, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Judge Judy has overturned nearly all of his rulings.
Judge Judy obviously has her agenda, and it is definitely anti gun. She is blinded to all else when guns are the topic.

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

#615 Jan 5, 2013
A great woman once said, "If only cowards need guns, the every libtard and pedophile in America should have a closet full!"

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

#616 Jan 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge Judy obviously has her agenda, and it is definitely anti gun. She is blinded to all else when guns are the topic.
When libtards are reduced to using Judge Judy and her talking points as a place to make a stand, you know they have run out of ammunition.

Location hidden

#617 Jan 5, 2013
justaguess wrote:
People that lawfully carry concealed, are not allowed to carry in schools, malls, theaters, and churches that are posted as gun free zones, such as the ones that have made national headlines recently.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#618 Jan 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
People that lawfully carry concealed, are not allowed to carry in schools, malls, theaters, and churches that are posted as gun free zones, such as the ones that have made national headlines recently.
That would be why I made the statement I did about the 'silliness' of the debate..

Location hidden

#619 Jan 5, 2013
Korny Kat wrote:
<quoted text>When libtards are reduced to using Judge Judy and her talking points as a place to make a stand, you know they have run out of ammunition.
True enough. Ferrerman went on to say he dislikes Judge Judy. Although I know he is a liberal, I think he just likes to stir the stink with whatever he can when the opportunity arises.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#620 Jan 5, 2013
nice to see the Castle law and the 2nd in use

ya RIGHT..........

A barricaded gunman and three people were found dead in an Aurora, Colorado, home after police exchanged fire with the gunman to end a standoff Saturday, authorities said.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#621 Jan 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 147,637
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Dogen 117,357
(Non Computer) Mouse issues HELP!! 1 hr SLY WEST 42
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 1 hr -Lea- 2,659
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 1 hr SLY WEST 835
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 376
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 2 hr Crazy Jae 1,418
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 21,356
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 6,370
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs 5 hr NOM s Waffle House 9