lol
65007noogard wrote:
Police and the military are cowards?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#44 Dec 28, 2012
We keep a 12 gauge shot gun in
the house. Just in case of an emergency.

There have been some pretty brazen
break ins in the area....one even involved
2 guys dressed up as cops.

Not to mention we live in a very rural
area and it often takes 20 to 45 minutes
for an officer to arrive on the scene.
A person could be dead b/f an officer
made it.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#45 Dec 28, 2012
Three cops were shot in a New Jersey Police Station today.

When the HELL are we going to put armed teachers in our nation's police stations?????

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#46 Dec 28, 2012
There is a certain truth to the topic statement of this thread. Obviously not for law enforcement/military and not even for the average Joe, but in reality, cowards do need guns. They need them to overpower and take what they are too cowardly to work for or achieve. They need them to fill some sick lack of pride or some twisted respect they feel they deserve just by allowing others to breathe their exhaled air. They need them to covet the possessions and souls of people that have what they lack, which usually includes respect. They need them as much as any addict needs another fix and the media makes sure that fix is better each time they shoot up..
If the government is serious about trying to do something about controlling the situation they should be looking to fix the legislation that makes getting rid of the scum we house for life, because it is less costly then putting them to death, then they could not only get rid of the scum and that expense but the money to work some more effective programs would be available. It really is time to start killing people for killing people. We are passed the place where reasonable doubt is an excuse anymore..the science is there, now it's all about guts..
Until then, I will stand behind the 2nd till the dead cold hand prying happens.

Ohh, I really could go on for hours...but..

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47 Dec 28, 2012
Whoo boy....we'll be reading about ^^^that guy sooner than later...

Yikes...
Taffy

Euless, TX

#49 Dec 28, 2012
Female with a black belt & guns. So, don't try to take my gun away. My biggest weapon has always been my attitude and I know how to use it.:)
Taffy

Euless, TX

#50 Dec 28, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
lol. Linda the lonely widow already called me dumbass as well. I love Americans! They make me laugh with their insults. I know alot about the US. 98% of TV content in Kenya is American. Talk about TV series, Movies you name it. And now I am part of Offbeat with 97% American posters some calling me a dumbass. lol. I think I know more about America!

It's called television entertainment for a reason. PS- the Million Dollar Man is not real.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#51 Dec 28, 2012
LOL!
Ferrerman wrote:
Three cops were shot in a New Jersey Police Station today.
When the HELL are we going to put armed teachers in our nation's police stations?????

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#52 Dec 28, 2012
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called television entertainment for a reason. PS- the Million Dollar Man is not real.
Thanks for that :D

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#53 Dec 28, 2012
Came the last night of sadness And it was clear she couldn't go on Then the door was open and the wind appeared The candles blew and then disappeared The curtains flew and then Rosa appeared..said, Don't be afraid....
Tony Anthuffer

Bartlett, IL

#54 Dec 28, 2012
OH! "cowards"!

LOL! I read it as "COWHERDS"! LOL!

That would be silly! But, you know, cowboys have guns so, you could arm the cows too. It would sure keep them from getting rustled, I guess.

Boy- I need new glasses!
Red Neck Romeo

Kansas City, MO

#55 Dec 28, 2012
I use my bare hands,...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#56 Dec 28, 2012
lol. Funny people out here!
Tony Anthuffer wrote:
OH! "cowards"!
LOL! I read it as "COWHERDS"! LOL!
That would be silly! But, you know, cowboys have guns so, you could arm the cows too. It would sure keep them from getting rustled, I guess.
Boy- I need new glasses!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#57 Dec 28, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
lol. Funny people out here!<quoted text>
Gloop?
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#59 Dec 28, 2012

I grew up watching the cartoon character Yosemite Sam, the little gun totin' cowboy firing away with his pistols. I never gave any thought to firearms in those days. It was just a harmless cartoon. Or was it? I'm sure a lot of kids were inspired by the likes of 50s and 60s cowboy movies and stars. I remember my brother getting a toy holster and pistol set for Christmas when he was a boy. Then there was the bow and arrow set that he got on another Christmas. I was his target practice, ouch, lol. Today, television is much more violent and our world a much more complicated and complex place, but just like the old days, kids are just as impressionable and inspired by what they view and hear. That alone won't turn a person into a cold blooded killer, but combined with a dysfunctional home and mental illness or personality disorder, it is a possibility.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#60 Dec 28, 2012
I wouldn't make any blanket statements on the gun issue as everybody's situation is different.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#61 Dec 29, 2012
I agree. Gone are the days when REAL MEN settled their differences in an arena with crocodile infested moats flowing around the arena. But these days I swear men are so cowardly that they either; 1. RUN AWAY LIKE COWARDS or 2. PULL OUT AN UZI OR AN AK. Cowardly rates are so high these days! Smdh.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#62 Dec 29, 2012
What would your mummy say if she knew how RUDE you are on the web!
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, you would have at least fired a gun one time, committing suicide.
snagmasterqueedo

Martin, TN

#63 Dec 29, 2012
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Because the government has guns and we want to rule the government..not have the government rule us.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#64 Dec 29, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
Police and the military are cowards?
That is taking the debate to a rather senseless and out of context extreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Persephone- 20,501
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min CJ Rocker 147,195
spirit girl i aint warnin you know more 5 min Petal Power 67
Songs with the Word "Love" in the Title (Nov '11) 8 min --IslandGurL-- 299
why not be happy... 8 min Petal Power 3
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 9 min Petal Power 2,543
Things you should NEVER do....... (Aug '11) 10 min SLY WEST 128
I Like..... (Mar '14) 49 min ms_Sweeter 323
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 2,407
•••