Force Majeure

Sweden

#6453 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very well educated.
So you finally got your suitable-for-framing diploma from U.P.A.O.- "University for Parking Attendants in Omaha" eh? Did you do as well on the final exam as you expected?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6454 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is your proof of a license to practice law. Where is the letter of appointment to the bench. Where is your record of employment with the CIA as an expert sniper.
Aint posting it, so it does not exist. You are a fraud and a fake.
prove it where is you yours ??????????

show you MINE if you show me YOURS

ha ha ha ha ha ah cry cry cry ,, I intimidated ya

now do back to being a doc , doc

this will keep him busy till FRI , he watch for every thread now

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6455 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You make no sense. I have one ID on topix. No fake IDs. I am not from MI and not female.
You would love to feel like you intimidate me, but I am not running anywhere. You should know this by now.
I've been to NY. What I saw while there was all mouth and no spine. I suspect you fit right in there.
right .......... scary you ain't cry cry cry

ha ha ha ha

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6456 Apr 3, 2013
shows the stupidity of her azz

I can't.... you can't.... she can't ...he can't post an imagine on here except a sign in: of course you can see even that is monitored ....

cry for a month now , no matter what ID she uses ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6457 Apr 3, 2013
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

We may remove any content for any reason.....topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit..... but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6458 Apr 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it where is you yours ??????????
show you MINE if you show me YOURS
ha ha ha ha ha ah cry cry cry ,, I intimidated ya
now do back to being a doc , doc
this will keep him busy till FRI , he watch for every thread now
Poor judge sweetie. I am not the one on trial here, so i don't need to prove anything. You are the one who insists that you are a lawyer and a judge. So prove it judge paranoid.

WHAT A MAROOB

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6459 Apr 3, 2013
MAROON

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6460 Apr 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>right .......... scary you ain't cry cry cry

ha ha ha ha
It amazes me that to a liberal, addressing or correcting incorrect information is perceived as crying. From what I've seen, all liberals have that perception. I guess it kind of makes sense, considering the amount of incorrect information produced by liberals. The funny part of that, is the boasting they do about being "informed". Lmao!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6461 Apr 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

We may remove any content for any reason.....topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit..... but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Nice tangent of deflection. You post so much and say so little,

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#6462 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
MAROON
I liked MAROOB.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6463 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You make no sense. I have one ID on topix. No fake IDs.
If you are not using your real name, you have and you are using an alias, and quite obvious you are not a doctor and most likely not even a high school graduate and you aren't on your first alias.

If you aren't a female, I am thinking that that would be the legal status which hasn't been resolved yet and that you still tape your genitals and pad a bra on weekends.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6464 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely back what you say.
I back everything I say.

I like using exact quotes, not paraphrases.

My version of the Second Amendment runs over two dozen words; yours not quite a dozen.

Funny how that is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6465 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
If I had a mug shot, it would still look better than your face. it resembles the north end of a south bound mule.
Yours looks like the photo of every crystal meth addict I have seen.
Do you remember having teeth, Cracker?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6466 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I am not the one on trial here, so i don't need to prove anything.
Funny how the gun gnutters scream and cry that others never have proof... and here is the response they have when proof is asked of them.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6467 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a flying rat's ass what Scalia said.
Scalia uses his real name and he is a Supreme Court justice.

You use a fake name and you didn't graduate from high school let alone law school.

While you may not give a rat's azz, your opinion is not worth the opinion of a rat's azz because you don't know what you are talking about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6468 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely back what you say. Everyone reading your posts knows that as well.
fellow gun gnutter REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I am not the one on trial here, so i don't need to prove anything.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6469 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
I know the words to the second amendment verbatim.
Then you lie when you post something you claim to be the second amendment when it isn't.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6470 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
The right to keep and bear arms can NOT be legally limited.
It certain can and is and will continue to be. The right- like ALL rights- are not unlimited. You have the right to free speech; you do not have the right to shout 'fire' in a theater.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6471 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
the second amendment states the right to keep and bear arms can NOT be limited or undermined.
Liar.

You told us that you knew the 2nd amendment 'verbatim'.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6472 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor judge sweetie. I am not the one on trial here, so i don't need to prove anything. You are the one who insists that you are a lawyer and a judge. So prove it judge paranoid.
WHAT A MAROOB
did you realize you have more re-runs than I LOVE LUCY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 10 min wichita-rick 17,030
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 161,484
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 17 min NinaRocks 6,008
Offbeat- Male or Female? (Oct '13) 27 min wichita-rick 658
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 30 min wichita-rick 1,480
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 40 min wichita-rick 14,118
Things that make life eaiser... 54 min wichita-rick 123
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 2 hr Barry 6
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Mega Monster 567
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Crazy Jae 28,868