Only cowards need guns

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6438 Apr 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you claimed everyone here but you used a fake id
I just want to hear ... your MI accent and if you take a real close look you are not exactly scaring anyone away ... this should help you cry on lady
and I do intimidate ya .... because you are running scared , I'm from Ny proud of it and you
Prove it judge sweetie, post a copy of your drivers license without the address redacted.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6439 Apr 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ,
. a false name used to conceal one's identity ; an assumed name: The police files indicate that ôSmithö is an alias for Simpson.
so what is your doctorate , and what state are you license in , and your a general or a specialists
my guess is a Proctrologist from what you post
So where is your proof of a license to practice law. Where is the letter of appointment to the bench. Where is your record of employment with the CIA as an expert sniper.
Aint posting it, so it does not exist. You are a fraud and a fake.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6440 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is funny, considering 59 precincts in Pennsylvania recording 0 votes for Romney,
I am surprised anyone voted for draft dodger Romney anywhere in the USA.

It should not come a shock as the GOP is 94 percent white and does nothing to bring in persons of color.

And we all heard Gingrich (Republican, by the way) state that Romney was the WEAKEST GOP candidate in 80 years... so most of the white people didn't vote for him either

If you makes you feel any better, Dr-Dumbdumb: there were precincts that delivered zero votes for Obama as well.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6441 Apr 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
I post under one ID. Most people on topix call that a Moniker or ID, not an alias.
Thanks for bumping that forward.

I skip over many if not most of his posts as they contain nothing that is intellectually challenging...

Funny that Dr-Numbskull would claim that an alias is not an alias and I have never ever heard it referred to as a moniker.

As you know, he has an excuse for every situation...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6442 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I post under one ID.
You have had more than one ID here, Shug.

But whatever floats your boat.

You don't have the gravitas to keep this one afloat.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6443 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some credibility if you actually back something you post.
I have backed what I said, Dr-Denial, I don't have to paraphrase when I can quote you exactly and share my amusement with others.

PS: If I identify a quote of Justice Scalia, for example, and identity him as the author, hon, I don't have to tell you how to use google to look up the tens of thousands of places you can find it.

It isn't my fault- for example- that you don't know all the words to the second amendment but I have posted it in its entirety that it is a waste of my time bouncing something off the head of someone dumber than a telephone post.

Time for you to come up with another alias, dear.

Wait two days this time...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6444 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. We have the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.
ôSo yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed," Scalia said. "What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time."

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6445 Apr 2, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it judge sweetie, post a copy of your drivers license without the address redacted.
Post a copy of your mugshot.

You can redact the number and the name of the county jail.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6446 Apr 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you claimed everyone here but you used a fake id
I just want to hear ... your MI accent and if you take a real close look you are not exactly scaring anyone away ... this should help you cry on lady

and I do intimidate ya .... because you are running scared , I'm from Ny proud of it and you
Lol. You make no sense. I have one ID on topix. No fake IDs. I am not from MI and not female.
You would love to feel like you intimidate me, but I am not running anywhere. You should know this by now.
I've been to NY. What I saw while there was all mouth and no spine. I suspect you fit right in there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6447 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am surprised anyone voted for draft dodger Romney anywhere in the USA.

It should not come a shock as the GOP is 94 percent white and does nothing to bring in persons of color.

And we all heard Gingrich (Republican, by the way) state that Romney was the WEAKEST GOP candidate in 80 years... so most of the white people didn't vote for him either

If you makes you feel any better, Dr-Dumbdumb: there were precincts that delivered zero votes for Obama as well.
You would be. That speaks volumes about your perspective on reality.

What do you suggest they do to bring in persons of color? Offer more free shit? Promote affirmative action? Offer lighter sentences for criminals? Put memory foam mattresses and ethnic menus in prisons?

He may have been the weakest GOP candidate in 80 years. What do you expect when the MSM manipulates who runs? And that candidate barely differs from the Democrat candidate? The GOP has gone the wrong way with pushing moderate or liberal Republican Candidates.

Lol, I'm the dumbo? Read your post. Have you hit the hooch already? Or just tired from a long day posting propaganda on topix with no rest? Which precincts were those? Do share.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6448 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You have had more than one ID here, Shug.

But whatever floats your boat.

You don't have the gravitas to keep this one afloat.
Really? Prove that too!
I don't know why I challenge you to prove your tripe. You never do. You simply cast insults and move on to the next order of propaganda.
Knock yourself out though. Name any IDs I have supposedly posted under.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6449 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I have backed what I said, Dr-Denial, I don't have to paraphrase when I can quote you exactly and share my amusement with others.

PS: If I identify a quote of Justice Scalia, for example, and identity him as the author, hon, I don't have to tell you how to use google to look up the tens of thousands of places you can find it.

It isn't my fault- for example- that you don't know all the words to the second amendment but I have posted it in its entirety that it is a waste of my time bouncing something off the head of someone dumber than a telephone post.

Time for you to come up with another alias, dear.

Wait two days this time...
You rarely back what you say. Everyone reading your posts knows that as well.

I know the words to the second amendment verbatim. You simply want to make them mean something they do not.

I have posted as Dr. Sniper and no other since day one on topix. Prove otherwise!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6450 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed," Scalia said. "What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time."
I don't give a flying rat's ass what Scalia said.
The right to keep and bear arms can NOT be legally limited. Considering the definition of infringe is to limit or undermine, the second amendment states the right to keep and bear arms can NOT be limited or undermined.
It is right there in plain English.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6451 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a copy of your mugshot.
You can redact the number and the name of the county jail.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
If I had a mug shot, it would still look better than your face. it resembles the north end of a south bound mule.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6452 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well-known that the NRA pads its numbers by not removing members who are still dead, and giving away subscriptions to magazines with membership that would otherwise cost more than the magazine subscription.
Really?

So actually the whole "we the people for guns" is a sort of hoax to give the impression they are a growing majority ...... therefore worthy of being represented in political circles and taken seriously. Thank you for that bit of info.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6453 Apr 2, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very well educated.
So you finally got your suitable-for-framing diploma from U.P.A.O.- "University for Parking Attendants in Omaha" eh? Did you do as well on the final exam as you expected?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6454 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is your proof of a license to practice law. Where is the letter of appointment to the bench. Where is your record of employment with the CIA as an expert sniper.
Aint posting it, so it does not exist. You are a fraud and a fake.
prove it where is you yours ??????????

show you MINE if you show me YOURS

ha ha ha ha ha ah cry cry cry ,, I intimidated ya

now do back to being a doc , doc

this will keep him busy till FRI , he watch for every thread now

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6455 Apr 3, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You make no sense. I have one ID on topix. No fake IDs. I am not from MI and not female.
You would love to feel like you intimidate me, but I am not running anywhere. You should know this by now.
I've been to NY. What I saw while there was all mouth and no spine. I suspect you fit right in there.
right .......... scary you ain't cry cry cry

ha ha ha ha

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6456 Apr 3, 2013
shows the stupidity of her azz

I can't.... you can't.... she can't ...he can't post an imagine on here except a sign in: of course you can see even that is monitored ....

cry for a month now , no matter what ID she uses ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6457 Apr 3, 2013
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

We may remove any content for any reason.....topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit..... but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 3 min andet1987 3,203
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 4 min andet1987 2,928
In 2182, earth will be hit by very large asteroid 5 min Knock off purse s... 1
News Donald Trumpa s bizarre California GOP conventi... 7 min Liberte 17
one word (Apr '11) 8 min andet1987 6,925
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 10 min andet1987 2,398
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min Zom13 15,721
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 20 min Freudian Slip Up 5,302
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 27 min Princess Hey 1,724
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min Camilla 189,118
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min 8541 MARINE 55,660
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 hr Busty Crust Trust 1,985
More from around the web