Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6328 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I saw it on facebook
It wasn't clever enough to repeat, assh@le.

So ya know.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6329 Mar 29, 2013
she has a point , because she is 90% of the threads

more gas MO....
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6330 Mar 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.commondreams.org/news2000/0516-03....
It's a publication that is dated.
Jesus H. Christ! You were not joking! That is very upsetting.
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6331 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
TX Robbery Victim Shoots and Kills Would Be Robber
L.A. Gun Collector Shoots and Kills Would Be UPS Delivery Man.

Getting no reply ringing the front door bell, deliveryman Josť P. Citizen went round to the side of the house to see if someone was perhaps in the back yard. BAM!

"I thought the guy was a robber. He was Hispanic for Christ's sake!"

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6332 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't clever enough to repeat, assh@le.
So ya know.
Your opinion means less than zero to me.
If you had an I.Q. 3 points higher, you might be as intelligent as a rock.
You post no salient points.
Your only contribution is filth and denigration.
You are a troll of the highest magnitude.
I break wind in your general direction.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6333 Mar 29, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
This would have been a different story had it had been my husband. I would have shot him the first time he tried to hurt me. I am not nor will be anyones victim. And if it bothers you that I protect myself with a gun that I have a constitutional right to carry then tough shite.
Doesn't bother me at all, I celebrate the second amendment.
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6334 Mar 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't bother me at all, I celebrate the second amendment.
Yep! Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold must have been celebrating the second amendment when they went to school that day in April of '99. But they didn't stay for cake and they forgot their party hats so the celebration was cut short.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6335 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion means less than zero to me.
Yet you find oh so much time to respond every day.

Funny how that is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6336 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<
Your only contribution is filth and denigration.
Don't dish it out if you are going to cry like a four year old who has dropped his cone on the sidewalk.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!

Crybaby hypocrite.

Level 8

USA

#6337 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dish it out if you are going to cry like a four year old who has dropped his cone on the sidewalk.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!
Crybaby hypocrite.
What a pathetic little twit. You amuse me with your inept attempts to belittle someone.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6338 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
What a pathetic little twit. You amuse me with your inept attempts to belittle someone.
It doesn't take much when talking to you, Cracker.

Level 8

USA

#6339 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much when talking to you, Cracker.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
keep trying child, maybe you will actually be able to insult someone someday.
WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!!!!

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6340 Mar 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see... you get to assume having a gun would have rescued her and I can't point out to the more obvious loss of life.
Iíve never made such an assumption. In fact, Iíve stated many times owning a gun doesnít guarantee any type of outcome. Though it does offer the potential victim a better chance.

Your posts have repeatedly indicated youíre unable to give critical thought to anything. With firearms you look at how many deaths annually involving firearms. Despite that approach on firearms youíre unwilling to view the automobile in the same light.

Both are objects manufactured by man. The existence of the object isnít the problem. Itís how some people use the object which can be the problem. Why are you unable to grasp such a simple concept?

Now I expect some sort of flip answer mixed with perversion from you.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6341 Mar 30, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...so Kennesaw, Georgia is in like...Cleveland?
When you lose, you lose.
How did you arrive there? I assume the Penske incident in Cobb County is where this is coming from. I pointed out to barefool when it used the Penske incident as evidence of Kennesaw crime that Penske isnít located within the city limits of Kennesaw. At some point you brought in the Cobb County Police. How would that be relevant to the fact the Penske incident didnít occur within the city limits. Yes, it has a Kennesaw postal address but wouldnít be in Kennesaw.

Where did the comparison to Cleveland come from? You added that to desperately dispute Dr-Sniper. Try keeping the debate honest, if you can.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6342 Mar 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, proving anything is beyond you.
Of course, the end result is the silly law hasn't done a single thing except make the town officials look like idiots, putting aside the law is obviously unconstitutional.
You clearly havenít read the law. Essentially it requires everyone to own a firearm with appropriate ammunition unless they donít want to. As usual, you're wrong.

Sec. 34-21.- Heads of households to maintain firearms.permanent link to this piece of content

(a)

In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b)

Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm.*********Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine******, or persons convicted of a felony.

(Ord. No. 2009-03, Exh. A, 2-16-09)

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6343 Mar 30, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Man holds burglar at gunpoint in bathrobe
http://democratherald.com/news/local/man-hold...
An Lacomb-area resident armed with a shotgun caught a burglar in his shop early Friday morning and held the suspect at gunpoint until deputies arrived.
Jim Brazel, 82, said the culprit, who was hiding behind a tractor, came within a half-second of dying.
ďThis man doesnít realize how lucky he is to be alive today,Ē Brazel said.ďMy finger was half-pressed against the trigger. That close.Ē....
Thank you, youíve revealed your true cause. You desire to protect criminals.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6344 Mar 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has said anything since it's been revealed that the killer in
Sandy Hook was a NRA member.
Anyone with $35 can become an NRA member. You could join as well. What does that prove?

Level 8

USA

#6345 Mar 30, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, youíve revealed your true cause. You desire to protect criminals.
If that is what you think, then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Level 8

USA

#6346 Mar 30, 2013
Concealed Carrying Limo Driver Fights Off Armed Robbers Trying to Shoot Passengers

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/multiple-shoot...

Published: March 27, 2013
- Four people were wounded in a shooting that started when the occupants of a limousine were apparently targeted for a robbery, St. Petersburg police said.

Two of the nine limo passengers were shot by someone in a stolen Chrysler 300 who pulled up next to the limo at Queensboro Avenue South and 31st Street, police said.

The limo driver, a registered gun owner, told investigators he shot back in self-defense as the Chrysler fled. The limo driver was attempting to call 911 about 2 a.m., when he came upon police investigating an unrelated shooting and stolen vehicle.....

Level 8

USA

#6347 Mar 30, 2013
[Video] 72 Year Old Woman on Oxygen Uses .22 Revolver to Hold Intruder at Gunpoint (911 Audio)

http://www.wfmj.com/story/21823428/72-year-ol...

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - The man who broke into a 72-year-old woman's southside home by busting through the front window has been charged with burglary.

Alex Melton, 26, told police he was being chased when he entered the home.

Melton was arraigned Friday afternoon and bond was set at $25,000 cash or surety.

It was on Wednesday night at about 8 p.m. when the elderly woman who lives on Ferndale Avenue, on Youngstown's southside says she was forced to defend herself and her property from the intruder.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 3 min beatlesinthebog 21
What Could Be Faked,...? 5 min SLY WEST 36
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 6 min beatlesinthebog 61
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min thewordofme 116,586
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min beatlesinthebog 146,980
Random Words (Mar '10) 27 min White Fire 5,198
What Could Be Mixed,...? 33 min SLY WEST 26
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 57 min Lawrence Wolf 11
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,577
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Spirit67_ 20,044
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••