Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6305 Mar 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners.
The NRA has said anything since it's been revealed that the killer in
Sandy Hook was a NRA member.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6306 Mar 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners
Former NRA Board Member Jeff Cooper, in dismissing urban gun victims - the majority of which are young black males - wrote in Guns & Ammo that "the consensus is that no more than five to ten people in a hundred who die by gunfire in Los Angeles are any loss to society. These people fight small wars amongst themselves. It would seem a valid social service to keep them well-supplied with ammunition." Cooper also refers to persons of Japanese ancestry as "Nips" and has suggested calling black South Africans from the Gauteng province "Oran-gautengs."

Current NRA Board Member Ted Nugent, commenting on South Africa, has observed that "apartheid isn't that cut and dry. All men are not created equal."

National Rifle Association (NRA) Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre has once again demonstrated the core values of the NRA's leadership: hypocrisy and racism. As a guest on CBS News' Face the Nation, LaPierre was asked about a recent column he wrote for American Rifleman in which he stated: "There are many politicians willing to sacrifice the Second Amendment as the first step in the homogenization of American culture."

Denying that the statement contained "racial overtones," LaPierre claimed that the NRA "has a proud relationship with the African-American community." Research by the Violence Policy Center (VPC), however, finds that LaPierre's "homogenization" concerns are simply the latest in a long line of racist statements by NRA officials.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#6307 Mar 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there's a separate thread on this one - you are correct in your opinion of the person that reported him; however, I would place the blame equally on this guy's shoulders too - hint: set your account to private or unfriend your ex-wife and all of her friends.
:o)
Huh-wha? This account is set to private

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6308 Mar 28, 2013
North Carolina homeowner shoots one of three intruders

http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolin...

defensive gun use
gun rights
second amendment
armed citizen
self-defense
North Carolina

Advertisement

Early Sunday morning, March 24, a homeowner in North Carolina refused to be a victim when three men broke into his home. WECT TV6 reports that the homeowner shot one of the men in the neck, sending him to the hospital.

Sheriff’s deputies confirmed that a home invasion had occurred in a home located near the rural intersection of FM Watts and Peacock Road in Columbus County, about 150 miles southeast of Charlotte and about 50 miles from the east coast.....
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6309 Mar 28, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your example of my racist post.
Still waiting on your example of my "liberal" post.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that a revolution resulting in starting over is such a bad thing.
Do it. And take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6310 Mar 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Former NRA Board Member Jeff Cooper .... "the consensus is that no more than five to ten people in a hundred who die by gunfire in Los Angeles are any loss to society.
You're joking .... right?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#6311 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your example of my "liberal" post.
<quoted text>
Do it. And take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink.
Liberal post. Huh, let's see. Try any and all of them.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6312 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're joking .... right?
http://www.commondreams.org/news2000/0516-03....

It's a publication that is dated.

“\\\ Always Thinking ///”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6313 Mar 28, 2013
Page 304 Post # 6313
Only cowards need guns

PS: just in case someone wants to know:

Level 5

Location hidden

#6314 Mar 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
North Carolina homeowner shoots one of three intruders
Typical end of gun bought for self defense:

Three Found Dead In Northern Mississippi, Each Shot Once In Head

JACKSON, Miss.-- Authorities say the teenage girl and two adults found dead at a house in north Mississippi on Tuesday had each been shot once in the head.

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says 55-year-old Wiley Young, 46-year-old Danica McCord and 13-year-old Destiny McCord appear to have died from the gunshot wounds, but autopsies are pending.

Johnson stopped short of saying that one of the three killed the other two and then committed suicide. However, he says authorities don't think "there is someone on the loose that is causing harm to people."

The sheriff said a .45 caliber pistol was found at the scene.

Johnson says Young and Danica McCord were dating and possibly engaged. Destiny was her daughter.

Authorities say the bodies were discovered by Young's son.

+++

PS: I see they found the certificate of NRA membership in good standing among the Sandy Hook killer's effects.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6315 Mar 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>PS: I see they found the certificate of NRA membership in good standing among the Sandy Hook killer's effects.
Big suprise there.

I'd be interested in hearing how LePew is going to squirrel and dance his way out of this one.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6316 Mar 28, 2013
Rather than helping victims of domestic abuse, this -- and other Times' proposals on guns -- only ensures that more women will get killed. A gun in the hand of an abused woman changes the power dynamic far more than keeping a gun out of the hands of her abuser, who generally can murder his wife in any number of ways.

The vast majority of rapists, for example, don't even bother using a gun because -- as renowned criminologist Gary Kleck notes -- they typically have a "substantial power advantage over the victim," making the use of a weapon redundant.

As the Times eventually admits around paragraph 400: "In fairness, it was not always clear that such an order (taking guns from the accused wife abuser) would have prevented the deaths."

No kidding. In one case the Times cites, Robert Wigg ripped a door off its hinges and heaved it at his wife, Deborah, after having thrown her to the floor by her hair.

Deborah Wigg moved out, got a protective order and filed for divorce. But doors were not an impediment to Robert Wigg. He showed up at her new house and, in short order, broke down the door and murdered her.

He happened to have used a gun, but he might as well have used his fists. Or an illegal gun, had the court taken away his legal guns. Or another door....
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-03-27....

Level 5

Location hidden

#6317 Mar 28, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Rather than helping victims of domestic abuse, this -- and other Times' proposals on guns -- only ensures that more women will get killed.
Of course, only a complete idiot would repeat that guns don't make a difference in domestic killings, that the abuser- typically, a man with a gun purchased to keep the family "safe"- would otherwise beat them to death with another weapon.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6318 Mar 28, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
A gun in the hand of an abused woman changes the power dynamic far more than keeping a gun out of the hands of her abuser,
Funny how that there are over 275 million guns out there and guns in the homes of the women who get killed but it is almost always the women who get killed even when they have full access to the same weapon the man has.

A closer analysis would find that like many gun owners, the abusers a males with tiny dicks and what would have prevented the killing of their spouse would to not allow them to have access to the gun in the first place.

Part of this would be background checks that the NRA fights tooth and nail.

Background checks would prevent purchases to these tiny dicked males (TDMs).

And for EVERY case of domestic abuse: a search warrant should be issued to allow the police to enter the house immediate y and to seize all weapons of the domestic abuser.

Before the TDM gets released on bail.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6321 Mar 28, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>they have stated that the boy and his mother were not NRA members
Gosh... it isn't like the NRA has ever lied about it's members before.

Maybe they can prove it by opening up their records.

Level 8

USA

#6322 Mar 28, 2013
[Video] TX Robbery Victim Shoots and Kills Would Be Robber

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video/v...

A man in Lancaster, TX was approached by a man wielding a gun in the parking lot outside of his apartment.

The would be robber forced the man up to his apartment at gunpoint.

Once inside the victim was able to grab his own gun and opened fire on the suspect. A brief gun battle ensued as the victim chased the suspect down the stairs and into the parking lot.....

Level 8

USA

#6323 Mar 28, 2013
Did you know that people who go around correcting other peoples grammar and spelling have a disease. It's called
"Antisocial Self Hating Organizational Language Evaluating Syndrome".
Known by the acronym ASSH@LES

Level 5

Location hidden

#6325 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Did you know that people who go around correcting other peoples grammarS
People's grammar.

Did you think that was clever? Really?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#6326 Mar 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Did you know that people who go around correcting other peoples grammar and spelling have a disease. It's called
"Antisocial Self Hating Organizational Language Evaluating Syndrome".
Known by the acronym ASSH@LES
Bwahahaahahhahahahahaha!

Do you have a copyright on that? That belongs on a t-shirt.

Level 8

USA

#6327 Mar 29, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaahahhahahahahaha!
Do you have a copyright on that? That belongs on a t-shirt.
Nah, I saw it on facebook and felt it was especially appropriate for topix. It should be posted on 90% of the threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WORDS with Words in'm 11 min Mona Leeza 257
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 14 min NotaGoth 1,901
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min whatimeisit 2,487
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 21 min whatimeisit 55,766
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 32 min Spirit67_ 7,650
last word - first (Jun '12) 33 min whatimeisit 7,356
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Good-Evil 155,264
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 41 min TALLYHO 8541 38,438
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 7 hr Sublime1 386
"man" words 7 hr andet1987 208