|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what an "amendment" is, do you.
It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?
Lol...and one more thing - I'm sure he abides by the 55 mph speed limit each and everyday.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what an "amendment" is, do you.
It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?
Ps. A country that is only 200 years old isn't much of a nation so if Americans would like to carry on until it finally makes something of itself then I urge you to change your silly "amendment". If you fail to do so the end result will ABSOLUTELY be a revolution ....... and then you'll have to start all over again - from "year one".
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...and one more thing - I'm sure he abides by the 55 mph speed limit each and everyday.
I'd love to award you a "tongue-in-cheek" emoticom but there doesn't seem to be any.
:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...so Kennesaw, Georgia is in like...Cleveland?

When you lose, you lose.
The fact that you must resort to such juvenile banter speaks volumes about you credibility, maturity, and inability to admit fault of any kind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>In the very highest degree.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.
Still waiting on your example of my racist post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Ps. A country that is only 200 years old isn't much of a nation so if Americans would like to carry on until it finally makes something of itself then I urge you to change your silly "amendment". If you fail to do so the end result will ABSOLUTELY be a revolution ....... and then you'll have to start all over again - from "year one".
The US was once the greatest country on planet Earth in nearly every respect. The reason it is losing ground is because of the Changes made by the bleeding heart left.
I don't know that a revolution resulting in starting over is such a bad thing.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Washington was offered to be made king at 1st ..............FACT

Level 9

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

jurisdiction in that question: is where the courthouse is ....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The US was once the greatest country on planet Earth in nearly every respect. The reason it is losing ground is because of the Changes made by the bleeding heart left.
I don't know that a revolution resulting in starting over is such a bad thing.
Yeah, like the piss poor stock market, huh?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore it, I stated it did not prove one way
No, proving anything is beyond you.

Of course, the end result is the silly law hasn't done a single thing except make the town officials look like idiots, putting aside the law is obviously unconstitutional.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

tallyho wrote:
jurisdiction in that question: is where the courthouse is ....
Unless a county highway runs through the center of town.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Level 9

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

glad he didn't say a Federal
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
glad he didn't say a Federal
what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>No, proving anything is beyond you.

Of course, the end result is the silly law hasn't done a single thing except make the town officials look like idiots, putting aside the law is obviously unconstitutional.
Ah, so requiring people to bear arms is unconstitutional, but infringing their right to bear arms is not?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

CBS Poll – Support for Gun Control Plummets in March, Majority Polled No Longer in Favor of Stricter Laws

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57576248/...

Poll analysis by Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Anthony Salvanto and Fred Backus

Soon after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., announced an assault weapons ban would not be part of a gun control bill, a new CBS News poll shows support for stricter gun control laws overall has dropped since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Currently, support for stricter gun control laws stands at 47 percent today, down from a high of 57 percent just after the shootings. Thirty-nine percent want those laws kept as they are, and another 11 percent want them made less strict.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Man holds burglar at gunpoint in bathrobe

http://democratherald.com/news/local/man-hold...

An Lacomb-area resident armed with a shotgun caught a burglar in his shop early Friday morning and held the suspect at gunpoint until deputies arrived.

Jim Brazel, 82, said the culprit, who was hiding behind a tractor, came within a half-second of dying.

“This man doesn’t realize how lucky he is to be alive today,” Brazel said.“My finger was half-pressed against the trigger. That close.”....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Intruders run away after NC woman shoots one, then neighbor pulls gun on them

http://www.examiner.com/article/intruders-run...

On Friday morning, March 22, a woman in North Carolina heard a noise outside her home. WRAL states that when she looked outside she discovered two boys trying to break into her home on Tonya Road in Elm City, about 50 miles east of Raleigh. When she heard them start kicking the back door, she immediately armed herself with a pistol, grabbed a cell phone and hid in a bedroom closet.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners

http://www.examiner.com/article/nra-commentat...

“I don’t have fans, I have supporters,” Noir shot back.“This is real life, not music, not movies, real life. You kicked the hornets and thought you could walk away, but you were wrong. The NRA came to me after saying what I have been saying for two years. We’re not lil wayne fans, we take this seriously, we believe in our rights and the ability to protect ourselves. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, we are Americans with the right to live and protect that life. The gun is the equalizer in a world of evil whether you want to believe it or not. Remember this the next time you decide to come down from your ivory tower and attack someone’s motives who you know nothing about. As pro gunners we protect our own, the same way we would protect you with our guns if someone threatened your life.”....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
CBS Poll – Support for Gun Control Plummets in March,
(quote)
A strong majority of voters nationwide support universal background checks on gun purchases, according to a summary of Quinnipiac University polls taken after the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., and released on Friday, a day after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) introduced legislation that would require those checks.

The nationwide polling, first released March 7, found that 88 percent of Americans believe those purchasing firearms at private sales and gun shows should undergo a background check. That level of support was only slightly lower at 85 percent among gun owners, according to the poll. Ten percent of voters, including 13 percent of gun owners, said they oppose universal background checks.

The numbers are similar to another McClatchy-Marist poll released earlier this month, which found that 84 percent of Americans believe there should be background checks at gun shows and in private gun sales. Most gun owners -- 81 percent -- also supported universal background checks, according to the McClatchy-Marist poll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••