Only cowards need guns

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6273 Mar 27, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>What, you never leave the house,
I don't cower in the closet with a cell phone thinking the world is going to end, Sweetie. Press 9, then one... with finger ready to press on another 1.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6274 Mar 27, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what is it that you contribute to this thread other than high school behavior and name calling?
Don't dish it out if you are going to whimper like a four your old who has dropped his ice cream when it gets tossed back in your face...baby.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6275 Mar 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".
It isn't infringed by universal background checks.

Wipe your chin.

Tell you children how important education is or they will turn out to be ignorant sots like you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6276 Mar 27, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you’re assuming. You don’t know that.
I see... you get to assume having a gun would have rescued her and I can't point out to the more obvious loss of life.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6277 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but jurisdiction goes to city police inside city
You refuted nothing, Dr-Fraud.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6278 Mar 27, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The good need guns to protect the weak.
Really? This happened yesterday...

JACKSON, Miss.-- Authorities say the teenage girl and two adults found dead at a house in north Mississippi on Tuesday had each been shot once in the head.

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says 55-year-old Wiley Young, 46-year-old Danica McCord and 13-year-old Destiny McCord appear to have died from the gunshot wounds, but autopsies are pending.

Johnson stopped short of saying that one of the three killed the other two and then committed suicide. However, he says authorities don't think "there is someone on the loose that is causing harm to people."

The sheriff said a .45 caliber pistol was found at the scene.

Johnson says Young and Danica McCord were dating and possibly engaged. Destiny was her daughter.

Authorities say the bodies were discovered by Young's son.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6279 Mar 27, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't claim they didn't exist. I posted this link since we started, to which you just ignore - typical.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Kennesaw...
I didn't ignore it, I stated it did not prove one way or the other if the murders happened within city limits. My contention has always been that a postal address stating Kennesaw as the city does not necessarily mean the address is within the city limits.
It is you who ignores posts.

Location hidden

#6280 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You refuted nothing, Dr-Fraud.
You refute your own intelligence on a regular basis. No one cares what you have to say anymore. You can thank yourself for it.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6281 Mar 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".
You don't really know what an "amendment" is, do you.

It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6282 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore it, I stated it did not prove one way or the other if the murders happened within city limits. My contention has always been that a postal address stating Kennesaw as the city does not necessarily mean the address is within the city limits.
It is you who ignores posts.
Lol...so Kennesaw, Georgia is in like...Cleveland?

When you lose, you lose.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6283 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, your example of my comments that warrant racist accusations?
In the very highest degree.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6284 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?
Lol...and one more thing - I'm sure he abides by the 55 mph speed limit each and everyday.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6285 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps. A country that is only 200 years old isn't much of a nation so if Americans would like to carry on until it finally makes something of itself then I urge you to change your silly "amendment". If you fail to do so the end result will ABSOLUTELY be a revolution ....... and then you'll have to start all over again - from "year one".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6286 Mar 27, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...and one more thing - I'm sure he abides by the 55 mph speed limit each and everyday.
I'd love to award you a "tongue-in-cheek" emoticom but there doesn't seem to be any.
:)

Location hidden

#6287 Mar 27, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...so Kennesaw, Georgia is in like...Cleveland?

When you lose, you lose.
The fact that you must resort to such juvenile banter speaks volumes about you credibility, maturity, and inability to admit fault of any kind.

Location hidden

#6288 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>In the very highest degree.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.
Still waiting on your example of my racist post.

Location hidden

#6289 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Ps. A country that is only 200 years old isn't much of a nation so if Americans would like to carry on until it finally makes something of itself then I urge you to change your silly "amendment". If you fail to do so the end result will ABSOLUTELY be a revolution ....... and then you'll have to start all over again - from "year one".
The US was once the greatest country on planet Earth in nearly every respect. The reason it is losing ground is because of the Changes made by the bleeding heart left.
I don't know that a revolution resulting in starting over is such a bad thing.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6290 Mar 27, 2013
Washington was offered to be made king at 1st ..............FACT

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6291 Mar 27, 2013
jurisdiction in that question: is where the courthouse is ....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6292 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The US was once the greatest country on planet Earth in nearly every respect. The reason it is losing ground is because of the Changes made by the bleeding heart left.
I don't know that a revolution resulting in starting over is such a bad thing.
Yeah, like the piss poor stock market, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 7 min Queen Doggy Sam 1,967
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 10 min xxxooxxx 2,768
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 33 min Dave 4,047
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min CFS 76,612
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 43 min Faith 32,410
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 51 min CJ Rocker 18,026
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min CJ Rocker 226,072
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Rosa 6,748
More from around the web