“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6265 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns were involved, there would be at least two dead people and probably more.
As usual you’re assuming. You don’t know that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6266 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't have to affiliate themselves with racist organizations. It can be deduced by observing thought processes.
That's the difference between philanthropists and racists, philanthropists can think for themselves. Racists can only parrot what they've been brainwashed with, then resort to the liberal card if they do not know what else to say.
Thanks for making my point.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink. Whos on first!
How original.

Now, your example of my comments that warrant racist accusations?

What's on second!

Location hidden

#6267 Mar 27, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you also know that Kennesaw is within precinct juristiction of Cobb County? Did you also know that under Georgia' home rule provision, the county also employs the county's only sheriff's department which runs the county's jail. The sheriff oversees the jail, to which everyone arrested under state law is taken (including murder), regardless of the city or other area of the county where it happens, or what police department makes the arrest. In addition to the county sheriff, the constitutional chief law enforcement officer of the county, Cobb County has a separate police department under the authority of the Board of Commissioners.

Cobb County is governed by a five-member board of commissioners, which has both legislative and executive authority within the county.

This would explain why Cobb County police respond to serious crimes - regardless of city or location within the county. When I lived in Georgia, Newnan police as well as Coweta County sheriff's department would typically respond to crimes within the city - especially if there is a county or state highway or road that runs through the city. Lastly, Kennesaw does not have a K-9 unit like Cobb County does, which I would imagine came in really handy when searching for the suspect in this case.

"After a nearly 17-hour search, police said they caught the shooting suspect not far from the home."

Jump!!!
That may be, but jurisdiction goes to city police inside city limits, therefore, their spokesman would be answering questions by media.

I notice you totally avoided the fact I produced these two posts of yours that you claimed didn't exist. It's really that hard for you to admit when you are wrong, isn't it?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6268 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but jurisdiction goes to city police inside city limits, therefore, their spokesman would be answering questions by media.
I notice you totally avoided the fact I produced these two posts of yours that you claimed didn't exist. It's really that hard for you to admit when you are wrong, isn't it?
I didn't claim they didn't exist. I posted this link since we started, to which you just ignore - typical.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Kennesaw...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6269 Mar 27, 2013
The good need guns to protect the weak.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6270 Mar 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
oH ? did Hamilton now? And of what particular persuasion was he so entertained upon that time to be in want of a Monarchy?
Look it up yet, Sweetie?

I don't have to.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6271 Mar 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
I have never been wrong
Already proved wrong, dear, so that would make you a liar on top of that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6272 Mar 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Advice to the forum.
don't take the bait.
If you stop posting, I would stop proving that you are wrong and full of cr@p and making you look the fool.

Take your own advice.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6273 Mar 27, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>What, you never leave the house,
I don't cower in the closet with a cell phone thinking the world is going to end, Sweetie. Press 9, then one... with finger ready to press on another 1.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6274 Mar 27, 2013
-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what is it that you contribute to this thread other than high school behavior and name calling?
Don't dish it out if you are going to whimper like a four your old who has dropped his ice cream when it gets tossed back in your face...baby.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6275 Mar 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".
It isn't infringed by universal background checks.

Wipe your chin.

Tell you children how important education is or they will turn out to be ignorant sots like you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6276 Mar 27, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you’re assuming. You don’t know that.
I see... you get to assume having a gun would have rescued her and I can't point out to the more obvious loss of life.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6277 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but jurisdiction goes to city police inside city
You refuted nothing, Dr-Fraud.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6278 Mar 27, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The good need guns to protect the weak.
Really? This happened yesterday...

JACKSON, Miss.-- Authorities say the teenage girl and two adults found dead at a house in north Mississippi on Tuesday had each been shot once in the head.

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says 55-year-old Wiley Young, 46-year-old Danica McCord and 13-year-old Destiny McCord appear to have died from the gunshot wounds, but autopsies are pending.

Johnson stopped short of saying that one of the three killed the other two and then committed suicide. However, he says authorities don't think "there is someone on the loose that is causing harm to people."

The sheriff said a .45 caliber pistol was found at the scene.

Johnson says Young and Danica McCord were dating and possibly engaged. Destiny was her daughter.

Authorities say the bodies were discovered by Young's son.

Location hidden

#6279 Mar 27, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't claim they didn't exist. I posted this link since we started, to which you just ignore - typical.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Kennesaw...
I didn't ignore it, I stated it did not prove one way or the other if the murders happened within city limits. My contention has always been that a postal address stating Kennesaw as the city does not necessarily mean the address is within the city limits.
It is you who ignores posts.

Location hidden

#6280 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You refuted nothing, Dr-Fraud.
You refute your own intelligence on a regular basis. No one cares what you have to say anymore. You can thank yourself for it.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6281 Mar 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".
You don't really know what an "amendment" is, do you.

It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6282 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore it, I stated it did not prove one way or the other if the murders happened within city limits. My contention has always been that a postal address stating Kennesaw as the city does not necessarily mean the address is within the city limits.
It is you who ignores posts.
Lol...so Kennesaw, Georgia is in like...Cleveland?

When you lose, you lose.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6283 Mar 27, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, your example of my comments that warrant racist accusations?
In the very highest degree.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6284 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what an "amendment" is, do you.
It's simple, remove the "amendment" or ....... introduce a 3rd.(or 4th. or whatever) "amendment" that limits the second one, bringing it "up to date". Voilá! The result of such an exercise is something called "LAW". Have you heard of it?
Lol...and one more thing - I'm sure he abides by the 55 mph speed limit each and everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 4 min Sublime1 13,313
When I get bored I... 5 min Emad 2
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 11 min -patricia- 280
I Like..... (Mar '14) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 306
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 15 min 75 Scorpio 7,087
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 15 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,862
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Sublime1 20,182
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Tom2Tone 147,092
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 51 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 4 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 8
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••