Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Much in the same way as everyone here knows you are lying tea bag gun gnutter and an absolute idiot.

Time for a new alias, Dr-Deflection.
Again, I have no aliases, and need not worry about your opinion. I have repeatedly proven you wrong, and have yet to see you admit it, even once. Such individuals have no influence me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Like the way they wrap their lips around draft dodging drug using loser's sausage- pick your AM radio host- and they suck them to the marrow, glub glub glub- and then insist they think for themselves.

Wipe your chin, Dr--Deflection, you haven't had an original thought since your boyfriend asked you if you wanted to use protection.
Your terminology show how much credibility you carry. You may as well be posting to a black hole.
Wyoming

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the fray.
Hey Redneck, How you been?
Wyoming

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have idiots that insist that Americans don't need background checks, that sellers can sense the person they are selling firearms to aren't felons.
Instead of using a procedure that takes a few minutes to be sure.
We could use some background checks alright, we should start with the President.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Wyoming wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redneck, How you been?
Hoka hey brother. Been good, how's things with you.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>**********WE SHOULD OUTLAW GUNS ALSO**********Horror in Target store as crazed man stabs multiple shoppers
If guns were involved, there would be at least two dead people and probably more.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
Again, I have no aliases,
So your name is Dr. Sniper.

As truthful as you are going to get, dear...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Waukee? Bareass? What happened?

Crickets chirping...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, look it up.
It might be easier than changing your alias because of your accumulated stupidity.
Gosh? lol

your so gay.

Try "Gee Golly Beave' next.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

It doesn't matter what name I use...........I have never been wrong because of the forces I work with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Advice to the forum.

don't take the bait.

Just let the sockpuppet Barefoot rant on and opine and never respond.

Now back to the issue of Cowards.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

-ShotGun- wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you call when you need help? An armed officer, or an unarmed officer?
I don't call for help.

You must be from Ohio.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh? lol
your so gay.
I'm not the one with panties around my ankles and a ribbon in my hair and the come hither expression, Sweetie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one with panties around my ankles and a ribbon in my hair and the come hither expression, Sweetie.
no your a hershey highway 'gosh oh gee golly' flamer.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to attempt to make three posts in a row that do not contain foul language, personal attacks, sexual references or denigrating language.
I challenge you to make three posts in a row that do not contain quotes from the inside flap of your high school year book.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
BooHooHooHooHooHooHooHooHooHoo HooHooHooHooHoo
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK people? Care to prove that? Please post one single shred of evidence that I have any kind of affiliation with the KKK.
One doesn't have to affiliate themselves with racist organizations. It can be deduced by observing thought processes.
That's the difference between philanthropists and racists, philanthropists can think for themselves. Racists can only parrot what they've been brainwashed with, then resort to the liberal card if they do not know what else to say.
Thanks for making my point.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink. Whos on first!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason why it's necessary to make gun control "the law". You know? "Law". As in "Legal".
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hello how is the battle going , another new recruit huh ... great sobriquet SHOTGUN

and an old one That is Stellar ...

couple more you would look like a gang , of one

“Why not”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Second Amendment Rights cannot be Infringed. That's our "Law".
agreed 1000 percent

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this one also?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE:KENNESAW, Ga.-- A man was charged with killing his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Kennesaw on Saturday night.
KENNESAW, Ga.- A man was charged in a double murder in Kennesaw on Saturday night.
A neighbor, who requested anonymity, said he was watching television at about 4 a.m. when he heard at least 15 shots fired at a house on Bexley Place in Kennesaw.
Police said they found a 32-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman shot to death. The neighbor said one victim was found in the home, the other in the grass by his neighbor's front door.
Investigators said there were obvious signs that someone broke into the house. Then they started following up on leads.
"Information started developing quickly from officers at the scene, and they were able to get a lookout for an individual they may have been looking for,” Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez said.
After a nearly 17-hour search, police said they caught the shooting suspect not far from the home.
Kennesaw resident Michael Ntiamoah was arrested in connection with the murder. He faces two counts of murder, two counts of aggravated assault and burglary.
"The deceased did know the suspect. I don't know specific relations yet. That will probably come out once we notify next of kin of the death," Hernandez said.
Wrongo there twit...
Did you also know that Kennesaw is within precinct juristiction of Cobb County? Did you also know that under Georgia' home rule provision, the county also employs the county's only sheriff's department which runs the county's jail. The sheriff oversees the jail, to which everyone arrested under state law is taken (including murder), regardless of the city or other area of the county where it happens, or what police department makes the arrest. In addition to the county sheriff, the constitutional chief law enforcement officer of the county, Cobb County has a separate police department under the authority of the Board of Commissioners.

Cobb County is governed by a five-member board of commissioners, which has both legislative and executive authority within the county.

This would explain why Cobb County police respond to serious crimes - regardless of city or location within the county. When I lived in Georgia, Newnan police as well as Coweta County sheriff's department would typically respond to crimes within the city - especially if there is a county or state highway or road that runs through the city. Lastly, Kennesaw does not have a K-9 unit like Cobb County does, which I would imagine came in really handy when searching for the suspect in this case.

"After a nearly 17-hour search, police said they caught the shooting suspect not far from the home."

Jump!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

190 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min beatlesinthebog 23,798
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min CrunchyBacon 15,767
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 min rahx 9,540
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 113,146
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 377
All I ever wanted in Life... (Apr '12) 13 min Spirit67_ 58
What's your tip for the day? 16 min beatlesinthebog 258
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 35,069
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister_ E 28,362