Only cowards need guns

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6224 Mar 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I challenge you to attempt to make three posts in a row that do not contain foul language,
I challenge you to post one.

Don't dish it out if you are going to whimper like a gun gnutter when it gets tossed by into your sticky face.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6225 Mar 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't appeal any thing, since you are a fraud and a fake.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can dish it out but I can't take it!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6227 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you make demands of another soul, you f*king hump, you have to meet your own demands FIRST.
Of course you can't post verifiable unbiased sources for your "statistics", since they came from your simple mind and were uttered by your foul mouth. I did not expect anything less.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 8

USA

#6228 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to post one.
Don't dish it out if you are going to whimper like a gun gnutter when it gets tossed by into your sticky face.
WHERE IS YOUR VERIFIABLE UNBIASED STATISTICAL INFORMATION TO BACK UP YOUR OPINIONS.

What a maroon
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha

Level 8

USA

#6229 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dish it out but I can't take it!
Where are your verifiable unbiased sources for your "statistics" to back up your uninformed opinions.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6231 Mar 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal? Care to prove that or repost or quote a post number where I stated I'm a liberal? It is amazing the boldness of lies spewed forth by you KKK people when anonymity allows you to say what's really on your mind.

Please post one single shred of evidence that I have any kind of affiliation with liberalism.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your toenail polish is flaking off and dropping onto my shoes.
One doesn't have to label themselves a liberal. It can be deduced by observing thought processes.
That's the difference between conservatives and liberals, conservatives can think for themselves. Liberals can only parrot what they've been brainwashed with, then resort to the race card if they do not know what else to say.
Thanks for making my point.
Wyoming

Douglas, WY

#6232 Mar 26, 2013
Only a coward needs a gun????? LOL Only the biggest idiot in his county could make such a ridiculous remark. The comment shows absolutely NO common sense, NO sense of justice, NO intelligence whatsoever of the law or the constitution, and it shows a TOTAL self-absorbed, concieted, arrogant, judgemental, lack of intelligence at all. LOL Only a Liberal could utter such a mouthful of shit.

Level 8

USA

#6233 Mar 26, 2013
Wyoming wrote:
Only a coward needs a gun????? LOL Only the biggest idiot in his county could make such a ridiculous remark. The comment shows absolutely NO common sense, NO sense of justice, NO intelligence whatsoever of the law or the constitution, and it shows a TOTAL self-absorbed, concieted, arrogant, judgemental, lack of intelligence at all. LOL Only a Liberal could utter such a mouthful of shit.
Welcome to the fray.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6234 Mar 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can't post verifiable unbiased sources
Already have with source.

Wipe your chin.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6235 Mar 26, 2013
Wyoming wrote:
Only a coward needs a gun????? LOL Only the biggest idiot in his county could make such a ridiculous remark.
We have idiots that insist that Americans don't need background checks, that sellers can sense the person they are selling firearms to aren't felons.

Instead of using a procedure that takes a few minutes to be sure.

Level 8

USA

#6236 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have with source.
Wipe your chin.
Prove it. We never saw any cited source for your useless opinions.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6237 Mar 26, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't have to label themselves a liberal. It can be deduced by observing thought processes.
Much in the same way as everyone here knows you are lying tea bag gun gnutter and an absolute idiot.

Time for a new alias, Dr-Deflection.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6238 Mar 26, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
That's the difference between conservatives and liberals, conservatives can think for themselves.
Like the way they wrap their lips around draft dodging drug using loser's sausage- pick your AM radio host- and they suck them to the marrow, glub glub glub- and then insist they think for themselves.

Wipe your chin, Dr--Deflection, you haven't had an original thought since your boyfriend asked you if you wanted to use protection.

Location hidden

#6239 Mar 26, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>January 12, 2010

KENNESAW, Ga.—A disgruntled ex-employee stormed a truck rental business in camouflage and opened fire with a handgun, killing two people and critically wounding three others at his former workplace, police said.

The lone gunman fled the scene in a pickup truck and was arrested after police stopped him about a mile from the Penske Truck Rental facility, said Cobb County Police Officer Joe Hernandez. The names of the suspect and victims were not immediately released.

"He wasn't here for very long and it wasn't long before he was taken into custody," Hernandez said.

There were conflicting reports about who the victims were. Penske spokesman Randy Ryerson said four victims were employees and the other was a customer, but police said none of the victims were customers. Hernandez said all of those shot were males.

About two dozen employees were working at the office, which sits about 25 miles northwest of Atlanta and consists of a couple of large buildings with bay doors, Ryerson said.

One of the victims died at the scene and another was pronounced dead at WellStar Kennestone Hospital, said Hernandez. The three surviving victims are in critical condition, said hospital spokesman Keith Bowermaster.

The suspect worked at Penske for several years, but it was unclear when and why he left.

The gunman first confronted someone in the parking lot before moving to the truck bay area, shooting victims along the way, said Hernandez. He did not try to enter the building's second floor, which houses a small administration office.

A man who witnessed the arrest said the suspect looked "out of his mind" and "all drugged up."

"The cops walked up on both sides of the truck, he opened the door and they threw him on the ground. He pretty much just gave up," Michael Robertson told The Associated Press.

Penske said it was a very traumatic day.

"We want to extend our deepest concerns and sympathies for the victims of today's shootings," Ryerson said.

It is the second workplace shooting this month. Timothy Hendron, an employee at ABB Inc. electrical plant in St. Louis, is accused of shooting hundreds of rounds of ammunition through the sprawling plant as about 50 workers sought refuge. Authorities say he killed three men and injured five others before killing himself.
I guess this post was part of your link, right?

Location hidden

#6240 Mar 26, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...this is the one I posted.

Perhaps you can find a different one that better suits your jumping style.
Like this one also?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE:KENNESAW, Ga.-- A man was charged with killing his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Kennesaw on Saturday night.

KENNESAW, Ga.- A man was charged in a double murder in Kennesaw on Saturday night.

A neighbor, who requested anonymity, said he was watching television at about 4 a.m. when he heard at least 15 shots fired at a house on Bexley Place in Kennesaw.

Police said they found a 32-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman shot to death. The neighbor said one victim was found in the home, the other in the grass by his neighbor's front door.

Investigators said there were obvious signs that someone broke into the house. Then they started following up on leads.

"Information started developing quickly from officers at the scene, and they were able to get a lookout for an individual they may have been looking for,” Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez said.

After a nearly 17-hour search, police said they caught the shooting suspect not far from the home.

Kennesaw resident Michael Ntiamoah was arrested in connection with the murder. He faces two counts of murder, two counts of aggravated assault and burglary.

"The deceased did know the suspect. I don't know specific relations yet. That will probably come out once we notify next of kin of the death," Hernandez said.

Wrongo there twit...

Location hidden

#6241 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Much in the same way as everyone here knows you are lying tea bag gun gnutter and an absolute idiot.

Time for a new alias, Dr-Deflection.
Again, I have no aliases, and need not worry about your opinion. I have repeatedly proven you wrong, and have yet to see you admit it, even once. Such individuals have no influence me.

Location hidden

#6242 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Like the way they wrap their lips around draft dodging drug using loser's sausage- pick your AM radio host- and they suck them to the marrow, glub glub glub- and then insist they think for themselves.

Wipe your chin, Dr--Deflection, you haven't had an original thought since your boyfriend asked you if you wanted to use protection.
Your terminology show how much credibility you carry. You may as well be posting to a black hole.
Wyoming

Douglas, WY

#6243 Mar 26, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the fray.
Hey Redneck, How you been?
Wyoming

Douglas, WY

#6244 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have idiots that insist that Americans don't need background checks, that sellers can sense the person they are selling firearms to aren't felons.
Instead of using a procedure that takes a few minutes to be sure.
We could use some background checks alright, we should start with the President.

Level 8

USA

#6245 Mar 26, 2013
Wyoming wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redneck, How you been?
Hoka hey brother. Been good, how's things with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Female Vocalist Ever? 1 min Princess Hey 24
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min eleanorigby 61,690
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Princess Hey 14,559
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Princess Hey 10,691
News Man charged with wearing clear plastic wrap bik... 17 min Spotted Girl 1
News Donald Trump's children mocked after bizarre Tw... 17 min Grace Nerissa 282
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min Spotted Girl 4,263
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Sublime1 201,272
Who doesn't have a Topix crush? (Apr '13) 1 hr Sublime1 463
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 5 hr Go Blue Forever 155
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 8 hr Gunslinger45 9,170
More from around the web