|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much?
Not as much as your boyfriend, Dr-Dumbazz.

Too bad he isn't more accurate.

Flip your bib.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

oH ? did Hamilton now? And of what particular persuasion was he so entertained upon that time to be in want of a Monarchy?

bold statements abscent historical links to actual records are just that. bodacoious and unfounded.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

no doubt ..........if I had posted a quote from George Washington..I would get a rebuttal that George was not an enviormentalist. Why he chopped down a perfectly good cherry tree!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
oH ? did Hamilton now?
Gosh, look it up.

It might be easier than changing your alias because of your accumulated stupidity.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
no doubt ..........if I had posted a quote from George Washington..I would get a rebuttal that George was not an enviormentalist. Why he chopped down a perfectly good cherry tree!
Washington didn't chop down 'the' cherry tree, dumbazz.

Before you open your mouth and utter another "factoid"- keep in mind you are stupid and apparently not a scholar of history... ninth grade history.

As to the moral issue- if you want to quote these sprigs of "liberty" as espoused by Jefferson, you should keep in mind he owned more slaves than almost anyone else in the US- not just a butler and a washer lady.

And he would not have stood for anyone of color owning a firearm.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
bold statements abscent historical links to actual records are just that. bodacoious and unfounded.
PS: don't use words you don't know the meaning or the spelling of, helpful advice. You are impressing people but not in the way you want.
zeccec

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……
Error has Happened,,,I would shot down drones alsp

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Children uninjured after shot fired during Lexington home invasion

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Children-u...

LEXINGTON, Ky.(WKYT)- A mother says she's afraid to sleep in her own home after a gunman forced his way inside while her three children were sleeping....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

U.S. Gun-Owners, Sportsmen Generated Nearly $1 Billion for Wildlife Conservation in 2012

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/25/u-...

According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, those who have come under fire most in America’s gun-control debate — game-hunters, marksmen, and other gun-owners — actually generated nearly $1 billion in tax revenues that will be used to protect America’s wildlife.The proceeds are set to be distributed to all 50 states’ fish and wildlife conservation initiatives.

More than $882.4 million in tax revenues (up from $749 million in 2011), has been generated by America’s hunters, reports CNSNews.

“The sporting community has provided the financial and spiritual foundation for wildlife conservation in America for more than 75 years,” said U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) Director Dan Ashe.....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So there are no Milwaukee addresses located outside of the Milwaukee city limits?
Nope. When it says "Milwaukee, Wisconsin," I'm pretty sure it's Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

StellarKnight wrote:
From Drudge Report today...
While the Department of Homeland Security continues to ignore members of Congress demanding to know why the federal agency is engaged in an apparent arms build-up, the DHS has just announced it plans to purchase another 360,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition to add to the roughly 2 billion bullets already bought over the past year.
The DHS has now purchased over 2 billion rounds of ammo.
A solicitation on the Federal Business Opportunities website details the DHS’ plan to purchase 360,000 rounds of “Commercial leaded training ammo (CLTA) Pistol .40 caliber 165 grain, jacketed hollow point.” The bullets are to be delivered to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico, the same destination for 240,000 hollow point rounds which were purchased only last month.
Matt Drudge has said that he is a conservative, but "more of a populist".

Big suprise here.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

People who own guns are not "Cowards". Cowards are the one's trying to illegally take them away.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well, you see. That's the problem. Stripper thought when it says "Milwaukee, Wisconsin" that it means Oswego Illinois. I'm sure it's a common mistake that anyone could make.
He reminds me of the kid who you steal his ball from and then hold it over his head - he certainly tries to jump and reach it.

"Ooooo!!! You almost had it that time!!! Come on, try again - a little higher!!!"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason why it's necessary to make gun control "the law". You know? "Law". As in "Legal".
We have a constitution that protects our rights to own guns. The first thing a dictator does is take away guns from its citizens

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We have a constitution that protects our rights to own guns. The first thing a dictator does is take away guns from its citizens
and pray tell who took your gun , name him I will appeal to the highest court in the land on your behalf

as an amicus curiae

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
and pray tell who took your gun , name him I will appeal to the highest court in the land on your behalf
as an amicus curiae
You can't appeal any thing, since you are a fraud and a fake. post your license to practice law and your letter of appointment to the bench fraud.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Typical of you KKK people to confuse even further what you don't understand. Your only true expression of opinion was denied when lynching was abolished.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink and your toe-jam is beginning to coagulate.
KKK people? Care to prove that? It is amazing the boldness of lies spewed forth by leftists when anonymity protects them from Defamation suits.

Please post one single shred of evidence that I have any kind of affiliation with the KKK. You can not, because I do not.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The first thing a dictator does is take away guns from its citizens
Actually they don't.

Adolf Hitler, a dictator, in his first act ashead of state - used blackmail tactics to consolidate his hold over the military by instigating the Blomberg–Fritsch Affair. Having consolidated his political powers, Hitler suppressed or eliminated his opposition by a process termed Gleichschaltung ("bringing into line"). He attempted to gain additional public support by vowing to reverse the effects of the Depression and the Versailles Treaty.

Another dicator, was François "Papa Doc" Duvalier, as the ruler of Haiti upon his father's death in 1971. After assuming power, he introduced cosmetic changes to his father's regime and delegated much authority to his advisors, though thousands of Haitians were killed or tortured, and hundreds of thousands fled the country.

Neither dictator's first order of business was to take away guns from citizens. I rate your statement as false, again Charlie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. When it says "Milwaukee, Wisconsin," I'm pretty sure it's Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
You are full of fecal matter. There are addresses denoting city name but located outside of city limits all the time. Do you think all Houston residences are located within the Houston city limits? Do you think all Lake Charles residences are located within the city limits of Lake Charles? Pine Bluff? Orlando? Gulf Shores?

You are wrong, and probably know it, but refuse to admit it.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of fecal matter. There are addresses denoting city name but located outside of city limits all the time. Do you think all Houston residences are located within the Houston city limits? Do you think all Lake Charles residences are located within the city limits of Lake Charles? Pine Bluff? Orlando? Gulf Shores?
You are wrong, and probably know it, but refuse to admit it.
I live in this city - have for over 50 years. That is my proof. Simply stating, "you are wrong," is not proof of anything.

Next time, jump a little higher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••