Only cowards need guns
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6120 Mar 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another gun bought to save the family from intruders...
Police: Man fatally shoots young son, injures estranged wife in Huntingdon County then kills himself
Hmmm! A murder, an accidental murder, and an attempted murder! Not bad for one guy in one day!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6121 Mar 25, 2013
TWO reasons..........

A]. a village is a place which is usually in a town. There are villages that are part of more than one town (several examples are in Westchester County). Some villages are in two counties.

B] one can be arrested [live] in the township of [samename] but taken to the village [samename] in the time of your a village has the court/church a township had the market/school so a village of Spencerport can be in the township of Spencerport...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6122 Mar 25, 2013
the best example....... is New York City you live in Manhattan but you are under the City of New york
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6123 Mar 25, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
What is a Coward, exactly?
"Exactly"?

The American definition of a coward (exactly) is anyone who is not a hero.
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6124 Mar 25, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep pointing out shootings by individuals with mental disorders
Oh wait a minute Stripper! According to you, when people shoot another person or go on a shooting spree it means they are only individuals with mental disorders.
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#6125 Mar 25, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take every gun in America. There will be more smuggled in... The difference is, only the criminals will be armed then.
"only the criminals will be armed then" eh? Gosh you're a really deep thinker! That's obvious - if all guns are banned - ya' derk.

I heard that once murder was made illegal it was only criminals who murdered. What are your thoughts on that, Stripper?

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink and your brains are seeping out of your ear holes and onto the dance floor.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6126 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
the best example....... is New York City you live in Manhattan but you are under the City of New york
Manhattan is borough of New York City. New York City is composed of five boroughs. Each borough has the same boundaries as a county of the state of New York. The county governments were dissolved when the city consolidated in 1898, along with all city, town, and village governments within each county. Located on one of the world's largest natural harbors, New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a state county. Perhaps NYC isn't a good example of a city - not one of the boroughs is actually New York City - it is more of a county than a city. If you ever ask someone that is fromNew York City where they're from, they won't say New York City - their answer will be Staten Island, The Bronx, Brooklyn, etc.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6127 Mar 25, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ,

eHow
Culture & Society
Government Laws & Requirements
Minimum Wage Law
How to Become an Incorporated City

By George Lawrence, eHow Contributor

Print this article

How to Become an Incorporated City thumbnail
Cities often incorporate for various reasons, including avoiding annexation by another city in the state.

Towns and villages that seek autonomy and the ability to self-govern certain issues, such as zoning, often decide to incorporate as a city. Known as "municipal incorporation," incorporating as a city is governed by state laws.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6128 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ,
eHow
Culture & Society
Minimum Wage Law
Print this article
Cities often incorporate for various reasons, including avoiding annexation by another city in the state.
Towns and villages that seek autonomy and the ability to self-govern certain issues, such as zoning, often decide to incorporate as a city. Known as "municipal incorporation," incorporating as a city is governed by state laws.
Houston odly has no zoning laws :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6129 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ,
eHow
Culture & Society
Minimum Wage Law
Print this article
The difference between Milwaukee and New York City:

Milwaukee is the county seat of Milwaukee County - although there are suburbs of Milwaukee the city, all are within the city limits and considered Milwaukee. A suburb, such as West Allis, has it's own mail stop and zip code, even though it is located in Milwaukee County, not city.

New York City encompasses 5 boroughs, each one is a seperate entity and each one a state county. The five boroughs — The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island — were consolidated into a single city in 1898. New York is not a county seat, rather the center of the New York Metropolitan Area.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6131 Mar 25, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Then say its up to me to post my address.
!
It seems to me and everyone else here if you want to demand anyone post his/her address, you would put yours up first.

And you can't even come up with that money order you promised.

Everyone here knows EXACTLY the kind of puss you are: you flip us off, we point to the side of the road and get out of the car, and you, you pathetic mamma's boy, drive off.

Dr-Driveoff...

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#6133 Mar 25, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
You gun craddlers and your whacked out need to buy up all the ammo for fear of armageddon or worse, Obama, have ruined it for ALL of us!!
You might want to look at the billions of rounds that Homeland Security has grabbed lately.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6135 Mar 25, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>How about the loons that buy up a skid full at the local gun shops when they come in creating a "sold out" atmosphere then selling them online for 3 to 4 times their worth??
Dude, the US Armed Forces have a supply chain to ammo distributors, they are not buying anymore now than they did previously.
I have absolutely no desire to shoot these kinds of weapons but I went and checked this place out.$100.00 for 100 rounds!

http://machinegunsvegas.com/

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#6137 Mar 25, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>How about the loons that buy up a skid full at the local gun shops when they come in creating a "sold out" atmosphere then selling them online for 3 to 4 times their worth??
Dude, the US Armed Forces have a supply chain to ammo distributors, they are not buying anymore now than they did previously.
Homeland Security is not the armed forces.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6139 Mar 25, 2013
Big suprise here...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/14/wh...

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMAO!!!

Published federal notices about the ammo buy have agitated conspiracy theorists since the fall. That's when conservative radio host Alex Jones spoke of an "arms race against the American people" and said the government was "gearing up for total collapse, they're gearing up for huge wars."

Training or practice rounds are not the same as regular ammunition.

8-|

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#6140 Mar 25, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, when I say armed forces, does armed forces specify a particular branch of any military?? Are you saying there are no divisions within HS that need ammo or are armed? Are you saying they are going rogue and buying up ammo for no reason???
Homeland security isn't part of any branch of the military.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#6141 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Big suprise here...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/14/wh...
RRRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMAO!!!
Published federal notices about the ammo buy have agitated conspiracy theorists since the fall. That's when conservative radio host Alex Jones spoke of an "arms race against the American people" and said the government was "gearing up for total collapse, they're gearing up for huge wars."
Training or practice rounds are not the same as regular ammunition.
8-|
Dude, you need to stay away from Fox before you give yourself a stroke. LoL.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6144 Mar 25, 2013
In the United States, the concept of "Homeland Security" extends and recombines responsibilities of government agencies and entities. According to Homeland security research, the U.S. federal Homeland Security and Homeland Defense includes 187 federal agencies and departments, including the United States National Guard, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the United States Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the United States Secret Service, the Transportation Security Administration, the 14 agencies that constitute the U.S. intelligence community and Civil Air Patrol. Although many businesses now operate in the area of homeland security, it is overwhelmingly a government function.

IMHO, I would consider the Coast Guard a branch of the Armed Forces.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6145 Mar 25, 2013
if you have a gun , you are a menace..
you have two guns , you are dangerous
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#6146 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
if you have a gun , you are a menace..
you have two guns , you are dangerous
who?me?...I dont own any guns...lol...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Laura Luckys Mom 67,010
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 min Enzo49 6,531
Poll I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 2 min UnderstandPeople 4,677
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 11 min Spotted Girl 27
News How incredible sex can completely wipe your mem... 13 min Knock off purse s... 15
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 14 min Enzo49 31
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 206,787
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 21 min Enzo49 10,565
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 36 min Rider on the Storm 959
More from around the web