Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6056 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you anti gunners keep giving examples of accidental shootings.
Accidental?

The more typical gun death is posted above: many with gun kills wife or girlfriend and his/her kids and then if we are lucky kills himself.

The reason it is so easy for Americans to respond to the gun gnutter posts about old ladies scaring away "intruders" is: there are around 90 gun killings a day- real ones- every day.

And there are many double homocides every day.

I notice the old lady scaring away stories are months if not years old.

Funny how that is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6057 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
You will never eliminate accidents and suicides, or murders
Seat belts don't eliminate vehicle fatalities but common sense legislation makes manufacturers put them in cars and most states require that you use them.

Vehicle fatalities have been cut in half- more, if you consider miles driven.

Americans are going to start requiring universal background checks throughout the US.

No matter how much the tiny fraction of special rights gun gnutters kick and scream.,
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#6059 Mar 24, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hell he says nothing , uses everyone's saying/expression and calls you wrong ...
does he put words of others in quotes like you do not?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6060 Mar 24, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>hell he says nothing , uses everyone's saying/expression and calls you wrong ...
Oh wait a minute tally! According to you, when people use someone else's saying or expression, it means the two are one in the same using multiple ID's. are you now admitting I was correct when I told you more than one person can use the same saying or expression?

Location hidden

#6061 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I'm not the dope who made a misspelling and then claimed the spell checker caused it- that it pulled out your correct spelling and then stuffed in the wrong word.

And of course, that 's just the last thing.
Why don't you point out that misspelling that has become the topic of discussion on a thread about guns.

Location hidden

#6062 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>funny how people refuse to respond to your loaded questions and you continue to pout but you are the stupid oaf that posted them.
ummhuh

Level 5

Location hidden

#6063 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait a minute tally! According to you, when people use someone else's saying or expression, it means the two are one in the same using multiple ID's. are you now admitting I was correct when I told you more than one person can use the same saying or expression?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

So how is that ESL class working out for you, Dr-Deflection?

Location hidden

#6064 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Accidental?

The more typical gun death is posted above: many with gun kills wife or girlfriend and his/her kids and then if we are lucky kills himself.

The reason it is so easy for Americans to respond to the gun gnutter posts about old ladies scaring away "intruders" is: there are around 90 gun killings a day- real ones- every day.

And there are many double homocides every day.

I notice the old lady scaring away stories are months if not years old.

Funny how that is.
You keep pointing out shootings by individuals with mental disorders, yet feel that the answer is to deprive everyone of their rights.
You know, liberals always seem to be against states breaking away from the union. However, if you truly think depriving everyone of their second amendment rights will solve all the shootings, it seems to me, all you liberals would want to break away and form your own government that denies its citizens' rights. You all would be so happy and crime free, don't you think?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6065 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you point out that misspelling
Your poor spelling abilities and the nonsense excuses you gave for your problems posting of are of no consequence to me, dear.

I've moved on.

The next time something comes up, I'll point it out to you and you can make it worth my while to pursue it.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#6066 Mar 24, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
How about I dump you off in North Philly around midnight and we'll see if you still think gun owners are 'cowards.' If you survive that is!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6067 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep pointing out shootings by individuals with mental disorders
Got it: anyone who shoots anyone anytime anywhere in the USA has a mental disorder.

Location hidden

#6068 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Seat belts don't eliminate vehicle fatalities but common sense legislation makes manufacturers put them in cars and most states require that you use them.

Americans are going to start requiring universal background checks throughout the US.

No matter how much the tiny fraction of special rights gun gnutters kick and scream.,
Gee that's great! But people's rights were violated in the process. I guess the person that ends up in that accident that resulted in their death, because they were wearing a seatbelt, because its the law, is acceptable, right?

Location hidden

#6069 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Seat belts don't eliminate vehicle fatalities but common sense legislation makes manufacturers put them in cars and most states require that you use them.

Btw, you nuts keep referring to "special rights". Explain why that is. Just because you choose not to exercise a right and I do, doesn't mean I have "special rights".

Level 5

Location hidden

#6070 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
You know, liberals always seem to be against states breaking away from the union.
You know, you are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown.

And if we were to meet, I could beat the cr@p out of you so we could see what your original eye colors were.

Wouldn't that be exciting?

PS: you lost the election and you will not win another one- perhaps some small districts where people still drive around with confederate flags tied to a pole on their pickup trucks.

Location hidden

#6071 Mar 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like those 2 guys who tripped over their assault rifles at Columbine High School and "accidently" killed or injured 40. Oh yes, a terrible "accident".

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink and your legs need shaving.
So juvenile. Please show where I said all shootings were accidental.
You can not prevent all shootings! It is impossible. You can take every gun in America. There will be more smuggled in, within a week. The difference is, only the criminals will be armed then.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6072 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, you nuts keep referring to "special rights".
~stomp stomp stomp~

Is there a seat belt in your car?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6073 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
You can take every gun in America.
No you can't, and of course only the gun gnutters insist anyone is going to take them.

There are more guns than cars.

You call me the very second the numbers drop!

Like your "ammo shortage".

Where's that MO, Dr-Deflection?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6074 Mar 24, 2013
Da Funky ONE wrote:
<quoted text>does he put words of others in quotes like you do not?
reported ..........psssssssssssst remember how pissed you were when they pulled your post for changing my quote.... never never see me do that..WHY because the original is still there

ooooooooooooooooooooops in your case for a short time .......heh heh heh

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6075 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
so tell me...... how long have you had this one

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6076 Mar 24, 2013
that will keep him yapping for a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 132,869
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 5 min Scholar 1,092
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min dragoon70056 2,885
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 5 min Will Dockery 24,116
Personality Test 6 min Independent1 10
Merry Christmas from Enzo! (Dec '13) 8 min Enzo49 18
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min wesley 7,605
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 35 min X Crypsis X 336
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 36 min Mega Monster 25,741
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min CJ Rocker 152,537