Comments
5,521 - 5,540 of 7,306 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6032 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Already proved.

Do try to keep up.
I did. Why do I have to keep up if you are going to fess up to being a low life liar? You made my job easy.

“I reckon it is what it is”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6033 Mar 23, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Don't reckon I care nothin bout fightin with no squirrel.

Shoot squirrel

Eat squirrel.

No fighting and good eatin.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6034 Mar 23, 2013
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx...

Burglary victim fires shot at intruder

Location hidden

#6035 Mar 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>he is right about one thing you can't understand what you read .. a statement wasn't an endorsement

but please keep a crying
I understand just fine. It is you liberals that try to force meaning. Or you have tunnel vision you can not get past.

Location hidden

#6036 Mar 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
this is siding ..........

wonder who said it,,,,,,

Pure unadulterated poetry!
Well said and well done!
I did. Yes, I sided with every word of it.

Location hidden

#6037 Mar 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
this is siding ..........

wonder who said it,,,,,,

Pure unadulterated poetry!
Well said and well done!

I notice you posted a comment rather than replying.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6038 Mar 23, 2013
ummhuh

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6042 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting that you would criticize me for misspellings, which you gave no examples of (spell check just tried to change gave to have, twice) yet you admit to misspelling and mistyping all the time.
Hypocrite much?
because [have] is proper in lieu of{gave}...

"you gave no examples ", please ...

this will gave you someone else to call wrong , instead of your auto-checker

Location hidden

#6044 Mar 24, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>because [have] is proper in lieu of{gave}...

"you gave no examples ", please ...

this will gave you someone else to call wrong , instead of your auto-checker
https://www.google.com/search...

http://www.complex.com/tech/2012/12/50-funnie...
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

https://www.google.com/url...

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

#6045 Mar 24, 2013

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6046 Mar 24, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Sniper Kitty!!
Good morning Debra :) You have seen the cry for new gun laws. I have a great idea. Lets enforce the present laws. It is a felony to lie on a background check but it is never prosecuted. Chicago has a terrible record of gun violence but out of 90 districts it ranks 90 on prosecution of people who break present federal gun laws. When a felon is caught with a gun put him in prison for a very long time.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6047 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
I'm sure you think you have been correct on everything you have ever posted.
You haven't been able to prove anything wrong, Dr-Deflection.

You still haven't explained how your spell checker removed a word you had spelled correctly and put in a misspelled word.

I can't say that I speak for anyone else but I bet EVERYONE here knows that to be a lie.

EVERYONE.

That was you, DR-Dumbazz?

Sometimes I do confuse the aliases of the very stupid people who say very stupid things...

Level 5

Location hidden

#6048 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you posted a comment rather than replying.
Funny how people don't respond to your loaded questions.

Maybe you'd consider stop wasting time asking them?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6049 Mar 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Burglary victim fires shot at intruder
Here's another gun bought to save the family from intruders...

Police: Man fatally shoots young son, injures estranged wife in Huntingdon County then kills himself

Published: March 24, 2013

Police search a wooded area for Kenneth Robert Ayers, 52, who police said fatally shot his son, 2, and injured his estranged wife before later killing himself in the Warriors Mark area.

By Britney Milazzo — bmilazzo@centredaily.com

A Petersburg man fatally shot his young son and injured his estranged wife Saturday during a custody exchange, police said.

State police at Huntingdon said Kenneth Robert Ayers, 52, later killed himself.

Police said the incident occurred around 8:45 a.m. when Hollie Jo Ayers brought the 2-year-old to a residence on Manor Hill Road in Barree Township, Huntingdon County.

A physical altercation occurred between Kenneth Ayers and Hollie Jo Ayers outside the home. During the fight, Kenneth Ayers shot Hollie Jo Ayers, police said, in the right arm and in both legs before he shot and killed his son.

Police said Kenneth Ayers then placed the child’s body in the back of his vehicle. When Hollie Jo Ayers attempted to retrieve the child’s body, Kenneth Ayers then shot her in the face, according to police. He then shot at his mother, Mary Ayers, missing her.

State College police said they were alerted to be available for assistance when Ayers then fled to Stormstown.

State police said Ayers was later found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a wooded area adjacent to state Route 550 in Warriors Mark Township.

State College police Lt. Mark Argiro said police had arrested Ayers in 2010 for violating an order of protection against his wife after a domestic incident.

Police said Hollie Jo Ayers was transported to a hospital for treatment Saturday. Neither Altoona Regional nor Mount Nittany Medical Center had her listed as a patient.

The Huntingdon County Coroner and District Attorney’s offices, in addition to volunteer fire companies, and state police from Hollidaysburg, Rockview, Lewistown and Philipsburg assisted at scenes.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/2013/03/24/3551549...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6050 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people don't respond to your loaded questions.
hell he says nothing , uses everyone's saying/expression and calls you wrong ...

Location hidden

#6051 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't been able to prove anything wrong, Dr-Deflection.

You still haven't explained how your spell checker removed a word you had spelled correctly and put in a misspelled word.

I can't say that I speak for anyone else but I bet EVERYONE here knows that to be a lie.

EVERYONE.

That was you, DR-Dumbazz?

Sometimes I do confuse the aliases of the very stupid people who say very stupid things...
The fact that you think that and post it shows your diminished mental capacity, and inability to admit being wrong in any way shape or form.
Everyone here knows it. That's why most of them won't even reply to you. It's like debating a broken record,

Location hidden

#6052 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how people don't respond to your loaded questions.

Oh he responded, he just posted a comment rather than replying to my post directly.
Maybe if you had more than one brain cell bouncing around in that dark hollow cranium, you would and could recognize such things before opening your mouth and looking like an idiot.

Location hidden

#6053 Mar 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another gun bought to save the family from intruders...

Police: Man fatally shoots young son, injures estranged wife in Huntingdon County then kills himself

Published: March 24, 2013

Police search a wooded area for Kenneth Robert Ayers, 52, who police said fatally shot his son, 2, and injured his estranged wife before later killing himself in the Warriors Mark area.

By Britney Milazzo — bmilazzo@centredaily.com

A Petersburg man fatally shot his young son and injured his estranged wife Saturday during a custody exchange, police said.

State police at Huntingdon said Kenneth Robert Ayers, 52, later killed himself.

Police said the incident occurred around 8:45 a.m. when Hollie Jo Ayers brought the 2-year-old to a residence on Manor Hill Road in Barree Township, Huntingdon County.

A physical altercation occurred between Kenneth Ayers and Hollie Jo Ayers outside the home. During the fight, Kenneth Ayers shot Hollie Jo Ayers, police said, in the right arm and in both legs before he shot and killed his son.

Police said Kenneth Ayers then placed the childÂ’s body in the back of his vehicle. When Hollie Jo Ayers attempted to retrieve the childÂ’s body, Kenneth Ayers then shot her in the face, according to police. He then shot at his mother, Mary Ayers, missing her.

State College police said they were alerted to be available for assistance when Ayers then fled to Stormstown.

State police said Ayers was later found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a wooded area adjacent to state Route 550 in Warriors Mark Township.

State College police Lt. Mark Argiro said police had arrested Ayers in 2010 for violating an order of protection against his wife after a domestic incident.

Police said Hollie Jo Ayers was transported to a hospital for treatment Saturday. Neither Altoona Regional nor Mount Nittany Medical Center had her listed as a patient.

The Huntingdon County Coroner and District AttorneyÂ’s offices, in addition to volunteer fire companies, and state police from Hollidaysburg, Rockview, Lewistown and Philipsburg assisted at scenes.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/2013/03/24/3551549...
I notice you anti gunners keep giving examples of accidental shootings. Simply show everyone how we eliminate every single accidental shooting without infringing rights, and we will be all over it.
You will never eliminate accidents and suicides, or murders for that matter. There are more factors than just guns involved. But then you would have to open your eyes to see that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6054 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think that and post it shows your diminished mental capacity
Gosh, I'm not the dope who made a misspelling and then claimed the spell checker caused it- that it pulled out your correct spelling and then stuffed in the wrong word.

And of course, that 's just the last thing.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6055 Mar 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he responded, he just posted a comment rather than replying to my post directly.
funny how people refuse to respond to your loaded questions and you continue to pout but you are the stupid oaf that posted them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Doug77 6,522
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 145,095
TGIF .. EVERYDAY .. I want to ENJOY .. 6 min Alias 30
OMG! Just look at this! 7 min Emerald 39
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Alias 18,496
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min SLY WEST 3,432
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 14 min SLY WEST 25,815
Fergson Police Dept. 18 min dragoon70056 347
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 54 min Petal Power 228
What's your tip for the day? 57 min Petal Power 796