Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

from another thread ....

LIM:.........

got to love it.... has 50 post here, the 1st 2 are pulled and he has have 19 postings

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>interesting , 1st thing that crossed my mind was: why would you state "auto-correct" spells wrong
I assumed it was referring to the words that autocorrect changed to something completely different.

Are you really siding with bearpoot? No wonder you were so worried that I would gloat when proving you wrong. You know what they say about the company you keep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He got his auto-correct from Trailer Park Software?

I guess if you don't send in your $19, they put in errors every paragraph.
Oh hell, bearpoot, you know it was your software. You didn't have to admit to being from the trailer park. No one would have known.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He got his auto-correct from Trailer Park Software?

I guess if you don't send in your $19, they put in errors every paragraph.
What's your excuse here Einstein?

Sure it does.

It doesn't mind selling guns to felons, and doesn't want any laws that keep god-fearing Americans to walk into a public school with an assault weapon but they are all for... for...

Gosh... why would the right want to block background checks?

That's pure poetry bearpoot!

Since: Jan 07

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

1. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th-graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.

3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese & North Korean communists.

4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUVs.

6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.

7. You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on demand.

8. You have to believe that businesses create oppression, and governments create prosperity.

9. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

11. You have to believe that the military, not corrupt politicians, start wars.

12. You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.

13. You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.

14. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, Gen. Robert E.Lee, and Thomas Edison.

15. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
1982 was 31 years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>1. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th-graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.

3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese & North Korean communists.

4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUVs.

6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.

7. You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on demand.

8. You have to believe that businesses create oppression, and governments create prosperity.

9. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

11. You have to believe that the military, not corrupt politicians, start wars.

12. You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.

13. You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.

14. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, Gen. Robert E.Lee, and Thomas Edison.

15. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.
Pure unadulterated poetry!
Well said and well done!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your excuse here Einstein?
Sure it does.
Of course it does, it puts spelling errors into your post and you aren't smart enough to use the backspace key.

You have an excuse for every occasion, Dr-Deflection.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
I've noticed your spelling and miss use of words
I misspell and mistype words all the time.

I am not so stupid to claim that they are caused by my spellchecker though.

That takes a real ignoramus and someone who is so conceited he can admit he can't spell a lick.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty pathetic that you have to continually bring up the one point you got correct,
One?

Do you want me to go down the list, Dr-deflection?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
1. You have to believe
So you plagiarized from someone who is smarter than you.

I guess that makes you a tea bagger.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
A lowlife liar such as yourself accusing me of being a liar.
Already proved.

Do try to keep up.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Police: Wife Shot Husband In Self Defense; Man Charged

http://www.wric.com/story/21663289/shooting-l...

CHESTERFIELD, VAA Chesterfield County woman who police say shot her husband in self defense during in a domestic dispute Sunday will not face charges.....

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Police: Man fatally shot armed robber

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/marion_c...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH)- The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department says a man fatally shot an armed robber early Sunday morning.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed it was referring to the words that autocorrect changed to something completely different.
Are you really siding with bearpoot? No wonder you were so worried that I would gloat when proving you wrong. You know what they say about the company you keep.
he is right about one thing you can't understand what you read .. a statement wasn't an endorsement

but please keep a crying

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

this is siding ..........

wonder who said it,,,,,,

Pure unadulterated poetry!
Well said and well done!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it does, it puts spelling errors into your post and you aren't smart enough to use the backspace key.

You have an excuse for every occasion, Dr-Deflection.
Oh wait, I thought the reason you stopped reading my posts and edited them was that you got board or encountered misspelling errors. Yet it was my repost of your post that you edited out here.
How interesting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you think you can dictate the terms.

I guess you think you get that from being an expert on Dicks.
You dictated the terms. You just tried to change them once I called your bluff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I misspell and mistype words all the time.

I am not so stupid to claim that they are caused by my spellchecker though.

That takes a real ignoramus and someone who is so conceited he can admit he can't spell a lick.
That's interesting that you would criticize me for misspellings, which you gave no examples of (spell check just tried to change gave to have, twice) yet you admit to misspelling and mistyping all the time.
Hypocrite much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>One?

Do you want me to go down the list, Dr-deflection?
Sure knock yourself out. I'm sure you think you have been correct on everything you have ever posted. But go ahead, entertain us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So you plagiarized from someone who is smarter than you.

I guess that makes you a tea bagger.
That explains so much about you! Everyone who has ever learned anything plagiarized someone smarter than them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,501 - 5,520 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••