“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5965 Mar 23, 2013
iF "[O]nly cowards need guns" then you are calling our Special Forces cowards. Since that's untrue, the premise is false.

“[[[ Always Thinking ]]]”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5967 Mar 23, 2013
Damn Force you put together a list even bigger and better than Adam Lanza, glad you don't believe in having a gun.
Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-un + Bashar al-Assad
be included @ this time or should 'we' wait a few days?
O! let's not forget Obama and his drones or smuggling guns to our enemies and protecting Muslims so they can kill more of "US"!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#5968 Mar 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Damn Force you put together a list even bigger and better than Adam Lanza
I only posted a fraction of the list.
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-un + Bashar al-Assad
be included @ this time
Perhaps.
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
O! let's not forget Obama and his drones
Obaba would be so far down the list after Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush Jr, and so many more that by the time you got to Obama you'd forget he ever existed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5969 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>(Quote)
barefoot2626
Monday Mar 18

Dr-Sniper wrote:
That's funny, read your own post. You proved that there is.

NO, you stupid azz!

A shortage in availability isn't the same as a shortage in supply.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

How many billion rounds do you suppose are floating around in the USA?

Why won't you cough up that $1 per round I offered?

It goes up to $1.25 tomorrow!

How far in school did you go before you dropped out?

++

It's Friday in this universe, Dr-Dumbazz.
You are a piece of work. You are so crooked, you must repost posts and replies that do not even go together, attempting to make it appear to be directly related. Your fellow liberals would be so proud of you.
I see now why you liberals refuse to admit being wrong. You are afraid conservatives would hound you about it until your dying day, like you liberals do us. Hell, you and M69 are still beating the dead horse about the acreage of a city block, even though M69 posted it was 25000 acres, then thanked me for the information in my post( which was incorrect, but I can admit) indicating he didn't know any better. Then, he GOOGLED it (which he harasses everyone else about) and posted what he found to point out I was wrong, yet still refusing to acknowledge that he was off by more than 24997 acres.

You two are meant for each other.

Btw,I noticed you avoided comment on my posts proving you offered the $1 per round price to more than just me.
What happened? That Alzheimer's kicking your azz?

Location hidden

#5970 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still haven't posted yours.

Seems to me you would have lead with that if you had a spine instead of a big sticky mouth the boys at the fire station are so found of on Monday nights.
Lmao! I'm not the one that posted to send me a money order which would require an address to send it to. I have no reason to post my address. You are the one that opened your big mouth, then shit a green turd when someone called you on it. Suddenly it's send the money order to the Brady whatever foundation.
Do you realize how juvenile it is to state something, then panic and back out when called on it, then challenge the person that called you on it to do what you were supposed to do in the first place? Pathetic!

Location hidden

#5971 Mar 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you DO NOT know what liberal means has already been established. Lying about it only makes your position worse. It is YOUR use of the word that is the issue.

Dr-Stripper wrote, "<quoted text>If you don't like it, start a petition dip shit. Oh wait, this isn't your country. Never mind. "

The word "liberal" is an international one. It means the same thing in Swedish as it does in English. Go to school or at least get a dictionary. And BTW, take your lap dance to the next table. Your toes stink to high heaven.
Here ya go smart ass!

liberals plural of lib·er·al (Noun)
Noun
A person of liberal views.
A supporter or member of a Liberal Party.

Since its international and means the same in Sweden, that makes you the ignorant one here, now doesn't it?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5972 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a piece of work. You are so crooked, you must repost posts
I cannot help that you cannot follow the thread, and that you get your very tiny testicles kicked up around your knob polisher that you cannot keep track of who's turn it was.

Like when I pointed out to you that city block's weren't less then an acre within minutes of you posting that nonsense that took you three days to admit you were wrong.

Do note the date.

So that will be $1.50 a round.

Let me know when you send the check.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5973 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
I see now why you liberals refuse to admit being wrong.
I don't know about liberals but the last time I was wrong was when I said I was wrong and ended up being wrong about being wrong.

And certainly you haven't proved anything I have said to be wrong.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5974 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! I'm not the one that posted to send me a money order which would require an address to send it to. I have no reason to post my address.
Funny how you insist other people should post their address and then say they are cowards if they don't but you refuse to post yours.

How very tea bag of you!

If you like I can sent that box of cartridges to the charity of your choice, just let me know3 when you send your money order.

Was that for 100 rounds?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5975 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Do you realize how juvenile it is to state something, then panic and back out when called on it,
You must know I don't read very far into your comments as they don't make any sense and give smart people headaches when they try to decipher it?

Do you have that money order?

Location hidden

#5978 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot help that you cannot follow the thread, and that you get your very tiny testicles kicked up around your knob polisher that you cannot keep track of who's turn it was.

Like when I pointed out to you that city block's weren't less then an acre within minutes of you posting that nonsense that took you three days to admit you were wrong.

Do note the date.

So that will be $1.50 a round.

Let me know when you send the check.
Thank you for making my points about editing and beating a dead horse. You make this too easy!

Location hidden

#5979 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about liberals but the last time I was wrong was when I said I was wrong and ended up being wrong about being wrong.

And certainly you haven't proved anything I have said to be wrong.
Lmao! Everyone sees it but you Alzheimer's poster child.

Location hidden

#5980 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you insist other people should post their address and then say they are cowards if they don't but you refuse to post yours.

How very tea bag of you!

If you like I can sent that box of cartridges to the charity of your choice, just let me know3 when you send your money order.

Was that for 100 rounds?
Again, why should I post my address? I'm not the one posting that people should send me money orders for ammo, then refer them to the Brady Center when they want the address to send the money order to. I have no reason to post my address. What's your excuse?

You'll know when I send the money order if you simply give YOUR address. You can message it to me if you don't want to post it openly on the thread.

Location hidden

#5982 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You must know I don't read very far into your comments as they don't make any sense and give smart people headaches when they try to decipher it?

Do you have that money order?
Yeah, I know you don't read far into my posts. They are beyond your reading capabilities. How would you know how my posts affect smart people? You would have to possess a double digit IQ to know what a smart person is. You are almost there with your IQ of 9. Maybe you could find some kind of politically correct affirmative action based testing service to spot you that one IQ point.

Yep waiting for your name and address.

Location hidden

#5983 Mar 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you now have the definition right in front of your eyes yet you do not concede that your use of it is based upon your own fantasy, rather than the proper definition.

I might normally conclude that you need glasses (or are semi-literate) but your idiocy is far beyond the mere misunderstanding of the meaning of a word. Your malady is a psychological one: I call it "voluntary/selective ignorance". In other words, you know (or suspect) that you do no (have not) understood what the word "liberal" means but you are determined not to admit it. Carry on.
One merely needs to read your post here to understand which of us is literate. Oh we noticed you really tried to make yourself sound smart, but "you do no understand" really? You sure you're in Sweden? Sounds more like Mexico.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5984 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making my points about editing
Where's that money order?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5985 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Lmao! Everyone sees it but you Alzheimer's poster child.
Work on your snappy comebacks, George. The ocean called...

Level 5

Location hidden

#5986 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know you don't read far into my posts.
I go as far as I can before you make a spelling error or say something stupid.

You can see why I don't get to your third sentence, dear?

Where's that money order?

Location hidden

#5987 Mar 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
FURTHERMORE: You have quoted one of the definitions to be "NOUN. A person of liberal views" but you clearly do not know what a view that is "liberal" means. A noun is only relevant if you first know what the adjective means. YOU DO NOT.

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink and your ingrown toenails are uglier than Michelle Obama's dentures.
Here troll, this should keep you busy for a while. Although since it refutes your stance, I'm sure you will have a problem with WIKI, like the rest of the LIBERALS that use wiki themselves but refuse to accept it when it refutes their tripe.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

Level 5

Location hidden

#5988 Mar 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why should I post my address? I'm not the one posting that people should send me money orders for ammo, then refer them to the Brady Center
I am sure they will appreciate your money order, Dr-Deflection.

You agreed to the price, who I give the money to isn't any of your business, let me know when you send the MO.

Don't be a deadbeat on top of being a lying dumbazz, okay, Dr-Dumbazz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min andet1987 16,194
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min deutscher Nationa... 134,061
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 8 min andet1987 323
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 10 min andet1987 17,955
Word association (Jun '07) 13 min andet1987 2,657
I Like..... (Mar '14) 16 min andet1987 516
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min Frank Sinatra 25,856
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Enzo49 37,763
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Bubbletoes 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr stray-cat 152,790