|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>GOSH....

Maybe you forgot I posted this several days ago?

Within a few seconds of seeing your post, Dr-Deception?

(I owe someone a nickel... though Dr-Dumbazz also appropriate...)
You are such a pansy ass little bitch. I've already posted that this was already resolved. You asked the question again a little while ago. I answered just to make you happy. Now you want applause and a pat on the back for bringing it up again.
You should really think about getting a life outside of topix.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr- Deception confuses "proof" with "make me admit I am wrong".
Lmao! I don't know how you live with yourself. Editing posts to attempt making a bogus point. Your parents must be so proud.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
How's acreage figured M69?
In rods...
surveying..........

the length in measurement of a rod..... 1 rod = 16.5 feet..where is the rod measurement used? land measurements, land records

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a pansy ass little bitch.
As long as I get to slap the snot out of you, honey, and until you show up on the front porch I guess I'll have to do it from here.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
I've already posted that this was already resolved.
I'm thinking you actually think people read all your posts or even read most of your posts and maybe even some of them all the way through.

Since I posted that the typical city block was over 2 acres within seconds of you insisting it wasn't an acre, why did it take you three days to admit it and why are you bringing it up again now as if it was your original post?

HUH?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! I don't know how you live with yourself. Editing posts
Gosh, Dr-Deception, I don't and haven't edited any post.

I am sure you will want to know at what point I stopped reading and the very second you see me change a post to mean something else, you do give me a shout!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as I get to slap the snot out of you, honey, and until you show up on the front porch I guess I'll have to do it from here.
You were too scared to give your address, remember?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking you actually think people read all your posts or even read most of your posts and maybe even some of them all the way through.

Since I posted that the typical city block was over 2 acres within seconds of you insisting it wasn't an acre, why did it take you three days to admit it and why are you bringing it up again now as if it was your original post?

HUH?
It didn't. You just stated why you didn't know that.
I didn't bring it up again. And I never said it was my original post.
You need to take your dementia meds. You've reposted so many partial or edited posts of mine so you could call me a liar, you've confused yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, Dr-Deception, I don't and haven't edited any post.

I am sure you will want to know at what point I stopped reading and the very second you see me change a post to mean something else, you do give me a shout!
You just did dipshit! Did you include all of my post in your reply? The entire post is included with your reply automatically, unless YOU EDIT it.
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You were too scared to give your address, remember?
Shaking in my boots, remember?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't. You just stated why you didn't know that.
I cannot help you read English anymore than your third grade teacher, Dr-Deception.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did dipshit! Did you include all of my post
I include right up to the very second I stop paying attention, Dr-Deception.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
Why would you need it?
He likes to pretend he'd hop on his bicycle and take on all comers.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

In fact, from 1982 through 2009, Kennesaw had been nearly murder free with one murder occurring in 2007,

so from 1982 , FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS , no murders, is the article I posted, bitch

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
In fact, from 1982 through 2009, Kennesaw had been nearly murder free with one murder occurring in 2007,
\

Sort of like a rubber with just a couple holes in it.

There also was a murder in 2003, so we know you are fibbing.

and again...

well, here's a chart:

Year Murder, Man-Slaughter Forcible Rape Robbery Agg Assault
2001 0 0 7 15
2002 0 2 4 19
2003 1 0 7 15
2004 1 2 9 12
2005 0 0 7 27
2006 ----
2007 1 2 10 21

PS: There hasn't been any earthquakes in Kennesaw since the "requirement" to own firearms, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you need it?
She wanted everyone to send a money order for $1 per round of 22LR. I called her bluff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Shaking in my boots, remember?
Then give your name and address.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high,

that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding,

that taxing the use of gasoline or other energy will reduce the use of gasoline or other energy, but taxing work and investment will not reduce work and investment,

that the right to the pursuit of happiness is morally repugnant because it is selfish,

that bigotry and prejudice are evil unless they're against selfish bastards, in which case they're good,

that honest hard-working people who want to spend their money on their own damn families and businesses must be lumped-in with criminals so we can feel self-righteous about despising them as if they were the exact same kind of selfish bastards as criminals,

that private property rights are also morally repugnant because they too are based on selfishness,

that the best ideas are more government intervention in the economy, more aggressive confiscation of private property, more government funding of socially destructive behavior, and a foreign policy subordinated to world opinion,

that a man's home is his castle only until the city condemns it so a politician's developer-crony can build a high tax-paying shopping mall there (which would be for "the public good"),

that freedom of speech and of the press does NOT apply to TV, radio, cell phones, PDAs or the internet, all of which must be government- regulated to enforce OUR ideas -- oops, I mean our ideas of "access" and "fairness",

that whenever there is a question about the purposes and motivations of the United States, one must assume -- no, make that believe -- the worst,

that the United States must not make the decision to defend itself by itself; it must first get permission from the U.N.,

that the terrorist cells busted in Lackawanna, New York City, Miami, Chicago and London weren't a real threat, but a nondenominational prayer before a high school football game is,

that the only people worthy of being a leader, especially president, are those who display our definition of intelligence, which is: showing signs of being an analytical, reflective, self-doubting, slow-acting intellectual who accepts, and adheres religiously to, modern liberal doctrines, including the following:

that all generalizations are false,

that there are absolutely no absolutes,

that you can be sure that nothing is certain,

that it's really bad, even evil, to make or pronounce moral judgments,

that all cultures are equal, but ours stinks; that all truth is relative, except the unquestionable truth of "post-modernism", that no race, class or gender is superior, but middle class white males are clearly inferior, that no books are superior, except, of course, those by third-world authors,

that it's good to support minority, homosexual and women's rights and simultaneously make common cause with Islamofacists, who would attack all of them,

that identifying individuals by their uniqueness is "racist," but identifying them only as a member of a race is not,

BTW nice sock 69

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

That proves it

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>\
Sort of like a rubber with just a couple holes in it.
There also was a murder in 2003, so we know you are fibbing.
and again...
well, here's a chart:
Year Murder, Man-Slaughter Forcible Rape Robbery Agg Assault
2001 0 0 7 15
2002 0 2 4 19
2003 1 0 7 15
2004 1 2 9 12
2005 0 0 7 27
2006 ----
2007 1 2 10 21
PS: There hasn't been any earthquakes in Kennesaw since the "requirement" to own firearms, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••