“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5811 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, 25 years murder free and 25 consecutive years murder free are two completely different things.
Where is that word consecutive again? I can't seem to find it.
So what is Dr_Google's definition of 25 year murder free?

Nevermind the consecutive - just explain the 25 years.

***the world is anticipating a huge belly flop***

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5812 Mar 21, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Here are two cowards with guns
Two would-be robbers shot dead in Maypearl
"Deputies say both men killed themselves. Police have not confirmed the identities of the intruders. One was found in a field. The other was found in a pickup truck."

Gosh, gun gnutter: you forgot that suicides don't count!

Does this count?

3-year-old safe after police kill hostage-taker, murder suspect

Updated: Thursday, 21 Mar 2013, 10:27 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013, 8:13 AM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind.(WANE) A fatal early morning shooting led to a more than four hour hostage situation that ended with the suspect's death on Wednesday. A three-year-old that was being held hostage is safe.

A woman was shot to death in what police are calling a domestic dispute after getting off a Citilink bus just before 8 a.m. Wednesday morning near the intersection of East Pettit and Reed Street according to Fort Wayne police.

As police searched the area, they discovered the suspect, who they have identified as 45-year-old Kenneth Knight, was barricaded in a house in the 3000-block of Holton Street.
VegasDork

Las Vegas, NV

#5813 Mar 21, 2013
We got pulled over yesterday right after entering Nevada. The first thing I did was disclose the fact that I had a gun, after asking us to exit the motor-home and asking where it was, the officer informed me (I already knew) that Nevada no longer recognizes Arizona's gun laws but my gun was properly secured and legal. If you're going to carry, make sure you know the laws of the states you're in/going too.
I don't agree with the gun laws in AZ, I know too many people with mental issues that carry openly, and that scares me.

Oh yeah, I didn't get a ticket!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5814 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, 25 years murder free and 25 consecutive years murder free are two completely different things.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What a polished slippery TURD!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

He nails you to the wall and you move the wall!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5815 Mar 21, 2013
VegasDork wrote:
We got pulled over yesterday right after entering Nevada. The first thing I did was disclose the fact that I had a gun, after asking us to exit the motor-home and asking where it was, the officer informed me (I already knew) that Nevada no longer recognizes Arizona's gun laws but my gun was properly secured and legal. If you're going to carry, make sure you know the laws of the states you're in/going too.
I don't agree with the gun laws in AZ, I know too many people with mental issues that carry openly, and that scares me.
Great story...and smart move.

But just one question - you don't have to answer - but I'm just curious.

What take a gun to Nevada?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#5816 Mar 21, 2013
Example of a true coward: The anonymous person that called NJ Family services on this individual. Unnamed and hiding behind an agency, and stupid to boot.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
VegasDork

Las Vegas, NV

#5817 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great story...and smart move.
But just one question - you don't have to answer - but I'm just curious.
What take a gun to Nevada?
Hiya Mil69! I carry my gun everywhere because I travel a lot. Lots of open roads between where I live and Vegas. Also there's a stretch of hwy between AZ and Ca that has no towns for over 140 mi. I live in the Wild Wild West!:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5818 Mar 21, 2013
VegasDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Mil69! I carry my gun everywhere because I travel a lot. Lots of open roads between where I live and Vegas. Also there's a stretch of hwy between AZ and Ca that has no towns for over 140 mi. I live in the Wild Wild West!:)
I hate snakes and lizards.

;o)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5819 Mar 21, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Example of a true coward: The anonymous person that called NJ Family services on this individual. Unnamed and hiding behind an agency, and stupid to boot.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Yeah, there's a separate thread on this one - you are correct in your opinion of the person that reported him; however, I would place the blame equally on this guy's shoulders too - hint: set your account to private or unfriend your ex-wife and all of her friends.

:o)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5820 Mar 21, 2013
VegasDork wrote:
who could ... ticket ya

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5821 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what you said. You never mentioned the word "culture" in your inane post, now did you?

Native Hawaiians are a separate race - and they do not consider themselve a color black, white or brown.
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to murder culture not race means everything. Blacks murder at 8 times the rate of whites and the mexican murder rate is very high. No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate

Wrong again. You having a bad day waukee?
VegasDork

Las Vegas, NV

#5822 Mar 21, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
who could ... ticket ya
LMAO! I forgot to put the tags on the motor-home but I had them!

Location hidden

#5823 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take some remedial reading lessons. Go back and read what Crain said - I never compared the two. I simply stated that there are also a lot of white supremists in Vermont - what does that have to do with anything he said - did I say it had to do with a low murder rate? I've caught Crain in more lies than I've caught you in - but give it some time, records are made to be broken.
I did go back and look. I stand by my point on the subject.

Location hidden

#5825 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I never agreed with any of your so-called points.
That is true. But you and tally sure agree on some Doozies. The one I replied about being one of them.

Location hidden

#5826 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So what is Dr_Google's definition of 25 year murder free?

Nevermind the consecutive - just explain the 25 years.

***the world is anticipating a huge belly flop***
Really, you can not figure out there has been at least 25 years with no murder since the passing of the ordinance?
1982 through 2012 minus the 4 years you claim is how many years?

What's that? You stand corrected? Ill hold my breath! Lmao!

Location hidden

#5828 Mar 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You just contradicted yourself ... TWICE.
It's called sarcasm Einstein. Lol! Are you really that ignorant?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5829 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to murder culture not race means everything. Blacks murder at 8 times the rate of whites and the mexican murder rate is very high. No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate
Wrong again. You having a bad day waukee?
"No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate."

"And a very high rate of white supremists."

Vermont also has a very high rate of:

Sugar maples
Marble
Slate
Granite
Pastureland
Hydropower

Stop sniffin' airplane glue, will ya'?

Location hidden

#5830 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>"No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate."

"And a very high rate of white supremists."

Vermont also has a very high rate of:

Sugar maples
Marble
Slate
Granite
Pastureland
Hydropower

Stop sniffin' airplane glue, will ya'?
Quite a pathetic attempt at smoke and mirrors. I notice you failed to comment on being proven wrong on what my original statement was about one square block in Milwaukee and Denny's comment about culture.
I'm sure you simply overlooked those. Lmao!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5831 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you can not figure out there has been at least 25 years with no murder since the passing of the ordinance?
1982 through 2012 minus the 4 years you claim is how many years?
What's that? You stand corrected? Ill hold my breath! Lmao!
The ordinace was passed in 1982. They had murders in Kennesaw in 1999, 2000, 2003 and 2004.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Kennesaw...

1982 + 25 years = 2007

In the 25 years since the law was enacted, there have been 4 murders.

Math, reading and actual comprehension isn't your forte, is it?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5833 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a pathetic attempt at smoke and mirrors. I notice you failed to comment on being proven wrong on what my original statement was about one square block in Milwaukee and Denny's comment about culture.
I'm sure you simply overlooked those. Lmao!
Milwaukee stands on approximately 25,000 acres - that is my city block - your's on the other hand is only 1 acre - LMFGDAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Lea- 20,683
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 3 min NoSmoke-NoMirrors 1,683
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min NoSmoke-NoMirrors 6,660
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min _Zoey_ 29,319
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Mike Allen 6,001
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min _Zoey_ 3,650
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Mister_ E 147,081
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 17 min Nattitude 5,702
What's your tip for the day? 40 min Old Sam 1,092
Food Truck Sold Tacos With Side of Meth: Author... 2 hr beatlesinthebog 3