“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5768 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to murder culture not race means everything. Blacks murder at 8 times the rate of whites and the mexican murder rate is very high. No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate
Actually, Hawaii is lower than Vermont and has mostly Hawaiians - which is solid brown.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5769 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>What is 99% statistic? If I provide a link to a site that proves something wrong and you don't beleive it - that's your perogative and your problem, not mine. Kinda' like when you said there's less than one acre per city block - which I proved you wrong - as did other people. Regardless of what you to believe is wrong or right - it's only conjecture until you can prove it with some documentation. I suggest you start.

I only cherish respect from genuine people - you are far from genuine.
Lmao! You use a 99% statistic all the time. There is no relevance to it, you just use it.
You keep saying you proved your point, but refuse to prove your examples actually happened within the city limits of Kennesaw. But keep patting yourself on the back and ignoring the relevance of a city ordinance not applying to addresses outside of the city limits.
Keep trying to rub it in about the city block to acre ratio. I used 1, you used 25,000. Who was actually closer? And I was going to give you that one. You should have opted for moving on rather than bringing it back up or gloating.

Oh yeah! Lmao! Your crowd is truly genuine. Lets take tally for instance. Lol.

Location hidden

#5770 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>"law passed 1982 no murders in 25 years"

1982 + 25 years is 2007.

According to City-data.com , Kennesaw has had 4 murders since 1999.

How's that?
Can you read? You are either scared to death of admitting you were wrong, or incredibly slow intellectually.
Where did he state 25 consecutive years?

Location hidden

#5771 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to murder culture not race means everything. Blacks murder at 8 times the rate of whites and the mexican murder rate is very high. No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate
Precisely.

Location hidden

#5772 Mar 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to murder employment, not race nor culture, means everything. Murder and crime amongst the unemployed have higher rates of occurance. No wonder that communities with high employed factors have a very low murder rate.
So you are saying minorities have a higher unemployment rate? How can that be? I mean there is Affirmative Action to prevent that! And it is stereotyping to say they are over represented when it comes to sitting on their derrière and collecting government handouts rather than working.

Location hidden

#5773 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Hawaii is lower than Vermont and has mostly Hawaiians - which is solid brown.
He said nothing about brown skin. Are Hawaiians a minority in Hawaii? Are they considered Blacks? Are they considered Mexicans?
Keep trying to twist people's words. Your methods are redundant.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5775 Mar 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to murder employment, not race nor culture, means everything. Murder and crime amongst the unemployed have higher rates of occurance. No wonder that communities with high employed factors have a very low murder rate.
Not true. During the depression murder rates were low

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5776 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Hawaii is lower than Vermont and has mostly Hawaiians - which is solid brown.
Culture not race

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5777 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest racial proportions have a lot to do with crime rate. FBI stats back that up. I contend that big cities with either Democrat run government or anti gun ordinances with high Black populations are going to be among the highest murder rates.
I'll be awaiting the racist comments from the PC crowd.
since that is to me a decent reply... agree race is a big factor in crime .... not because of racism but because of environment ... so the above isn't so much that they can have guns . but that it is a well to do , environment ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5778 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Culture not race
and it is an Island , you can't swim away

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5779 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! You use a 99% statistic all the time. There is no relevance to it, you just use it.
You keep saying you proved your point, but refuse to prove your examples actually happened within the city limits of Kennesaw. But keep patting yourself on the back and ignoring the relevance of a city ordinance not applying to addresses outside of the city limits.
Keep trying to rub it in about the city block to acre ratio. I used 1, you used 25,000. Who was actually closer? And I was going to give you that one. You should have opted for moving on rather than bringing it back up or gloating.
Oh yeah! Lmao! Your crowd is truly genuine. Lets take tally for instance. Lol.
There is over 25,000 acres in the city of Milwaukee - I know it's hard for you, but try to keep up.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5780 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Culture not race
That's not what you said. You never mentioned the word "culture" in your inane post, now did you?

Native Hawaiians are a separate race - and they do not consider themselve a color black, white or brown.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5781 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? You are either scared to death of admitting you were wrong, or incredibly slow intellectually.
Where did he state 25 consecutive years?
in defense there was a blog that did so state that , just a blog an opinion... someone's opinion ... just like your here... and opinion ...

my cut and paste are enacted laws... fact not opinion

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5782 Mar 21, 2013
a city block usually designed is an area surround by streets on all sides .. no defined size ... just an area

Location hidden

#5783 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And a very high rate of white supremists.
Wow, a liberal stating that white supremacists yield a low murder rate. You may get banished by the other lefties!

Location hidden

#5784 Mar 21, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>since that is to me a decent reply... agree race is a big factor in crime .... not because of racism but because of environment ... so the above isn't so much that they can have guns . but that it is a well to do , environment ....
See my reply to force manure.

Location hidden

#5785 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>There is over 25,000 acres in the city of Milwaukee - I know it's hard for you, but try to keep up.
My statement was about one square block in Milwaukee. Try to keep up!

Location hidden

#5786 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>There is over 25,000 acres in the city of Milwaukee - I know it's hard for you, but try to keep up.
You still seem to have trouble comprehending that the exact words used in a post are what you are supposed to reply to.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5787 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was about one square block in Milwaukee. Try to keep up!
Not your original statement.

"I guess you base your perception of the world on one square block in Milwaukee."

And mine.

"Yeah, and it's 25,000 acres larger than your imaginary world of the internet."

Location hidden

#5788 Mar 21, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>in defense there was a blog that did so state that , just a blog an opinion... someone's opinion ... just like your here... and opinion ...

my cut and paste are enacted laws... fact not opinion
Mine is not an opinion. I didn't see the word consecutive in the post in question.

What are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Enzo49 152,857
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Blitzking 134,371
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min -Lea- 26,013
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Shaddup 37,785
Is it possible to....... 33 min CJ Rocker 598
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 36 min Enzo49 3,033
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 1 hr dragoon70056 12
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web