“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5747 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you want to say a city ordinance does not work, by using crimes that did not take place within the city limits in which the ordinance applies.
Do you ever get tired of knowing you have to twist the "facts" to suit your argument?
You didn't tell me where Bexley is. And let's see your proof that there hasn't been 4 murders in Kennesaw in the last 25 years - regardless of where you want to put the "city limits" at. I've already posted mine.

The only thing I get tired of is your red herrings.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5748 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare murder rate( even if we count the 4 outside the city limits) per 100,000 for Kennesaw to murder rate per 100,000 for Chicago.
Why?

For starters, I wasn't posting to you.

Secondly, I'm not saying that Kennesaw is not a safe city. Comparing the murder rates of Kennesaw to Chicago is stupid - even for you.

Lastly, my point was - there have been murders in the city of Kennesaw in the last 25 years - not zero.

Maybe write that down so you don't forget it.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5749 Mar 21, 2013
Little early for you ain't it?
Good'moun'n M69. "Which is what "U" always do!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5750 Mar 21, 2013
I suggest that the economic level has a lot to do with the crime rate , period , I rarely see too many that have a income for a household in the city was $61,355 and income for a family was $ 75,465 .
the male income of $46,953, versus $42,809 for females....

13.1% of those under age 18 and 13.3% of those age 65 or over.

going around playing quick/draw

sure that has a great influence

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5751 Mar 21, 2013
then on the other hand you have

A fight broke out, and three men pulled out weapons and started firing, Alfaro said.

A 19-year-old female was among the seven shot. The rest were men between ages 20 and 30, he said.

three and only 7 shot???

wonder if they were blind ????????
Told You So

United States

#5752 Mar 21, 2013
MARLIN FIREARMS CLOSING ITS DOORS

Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. I checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than Snopes.

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America! This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something you may not know that Is happening ... Who is buying the companies manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news.(Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some research. This One-World Government atheist backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this to every gun owner you know!

Force Majeure

Huddinge, Sweden

#5753 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you want to say a city ordinance does not work, by using crimes that did not take place within the city limits in which the ordinance applies.
Look, he's already proved that 4 murders were committed in Kennesaw during the last 25 years. Own up and stop whining, you sniveling fairy.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5754 Mar 21, 2013
aren't you posting history.....
Marlin Acquired by Remington « Gunner’s Journal
It’s a very sad day. I just learned that Marlin firearms which was purchased two short years ago by with all ...
gunner777.wordpress.com/2010/ .

Marlin firearms which was purchased two short years ago by Remington will close in June of ..2011 .wordpress.com/2010/.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5755 Mar 21, 2013
see why I stop posting to him ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5756 Mar 21, 2013
Marlin Firearms closing, 265 laid off
North Haven plant closing in next 18 months

Updated: Thursday, 25 Mar 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 25 Mar 2010, 4:54 PM EDT

North Haven, Conn.(WTNH)- Employees at Marlin Firearms in North Haven just got word late Thursday afternoon that they will be losing their jobs in the next 18 months.

265 people will be losing their jobs. The layoff will begin in May and the plant will be closed by June of 2011. The company tells News Channel 8 that they are moving the work out of state

plant will be closed by June of 2011.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5757 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't tell me where Bexley is. And let's see your proof that there hasn't been 4 murders in Kennesaw in the last 25 years - regardless of where you want to put the "city limits" at. I've already posted mine.

The only thing I get tired of is your red herrings.
Bexley Place has a Kennesaw address. It does appear to be beyond Line Rd. however, indicating it to be outside of the city limits. Feel better now?
Well of course, nobody expected you to use correct and logical ways of making your point. Bending the "facts" and making them fit your needs has become expected of you.
Again, you lose sight of how wording is important.

You think everything is a red herring.
You think quoting a 99% statistic sounds realistic.
You think adding cyber to whatever name calling you are using wins debate points.
You think saying you're a veteran despite your juvenile banter gains automatic respect.
Those are just some of the things I and a lot of other posters get tired of.

Location hidden

#5758 Mar 21, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Why?

For starters, I wasn't posting to you.

Secondly, I'm not saying that Kennesaw is not a safe city. Comparing the murder rates of Kennesaw to Chicago is stupid - even for you.

Lastly, my point was - there have been murders in the city of Kennesaw in the last 25 years - not zero.

Maybe write that down so you don't forget it.
Why? Because it would prove the point of conservatives.

Too bad. You reply to posts that were not directed to you all the time. Get over it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Quit whining.

Why is comparing murder rates of a city with pro gun ordinances to a city with anti gun ordinances stupid? Because it disproves the liberal stance on gun laws? Pick another city with anti gun ordinances to compare to. Maybe NYC. They can violate people's civil rights by stopping them and frisking them. They are bragging about how well it has worked. So lets compare Kennesaw to NYC.

You still have not proven there have not proven the murders were inside the city limits of Kennesaw. You do realize the ordinance does not apply to residences outside of the city limits, right? I'm not even saying that all of the murders were outside of the city limits. I'm saying if you are going to focus on Kennesaw because of its city ordinance, you need to prove the murders took place were that ordinance applied.

Even if you use the 4 murders, was his statement 25 consecutive years without a murder?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5759 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Bexley Place has a Kennesaw address. It does appear to be beyond Line Rd. however, indicating it to be outside of the city limits. Feel better now?
Well of course, nobody expected you to use correct and logical ways of making your point. Bending the "facts" and making them fit your needs has become expected of you.
Again, you lose sight of how wording is important.
You think everything is a red herring.
You think quoting a 99% statistic sounds realistic.
You think adding cyber to whatever name calling you are using wins debate points.
You think saying you're a veteran despite your juvenile banter gains automatic respect.
Those are just some of the things I and a lot of other posters get tired of.
What is 99% statistic? If I provide a link to a site that proves something wrong and you don't beleive it - that's your perogative and your problem, not mine. Kinda' like when you said there's less than one acre per city block - which I proved you wrong - as did other people. Regardless of what you to believe is wrong or right - it's only conjecture until you can prove it with some documentation. I suggest you start.

I only cherish respect from genuine people - you are far from genuine.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5760 Mar 21, 2013
wonder who else replied to posts not directed at them??????????

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum see how it comes around

Location hidden

#5761 Mar 21, 2013
tallyho wrote:
I suggest that the economic level has a lot to do with the crime rate , period , I rarely see too many that have a income for a household in the city was $61,355 and income for a family was $ 75,465 .
the male income of $46,953, versus $42,809 for females....

13.1% of those under age 18 and 13.3% of those age 65 or over.

going around playing quick/draw

sure that has a great influence
I suggest racial proportions have a lot to do with crime rate. FBI stats back that up. I contend that big cities with either Democrat run government or anti gun ordinances with high Black populations are going to be among the highest murder rates.

I'll be awaiting the racist comments from the PC crowd.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5762 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you use the 4 murders, was his statement 25 consecutive years without a murder?
"law passed 1982 no murders in 25 years"

1982 + 25 years is 2007.

According to City-data.com , Kennesaw has had 4 murders since 1999.

How's that?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5763 Mar 21, 2013
Big brother at its finest

New York state offers $500 reward for reporting gun owners

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/new-york-st...

For more than a year, New York state has maintained a tip line allowing people to report illegal gun owners and collect a $500 reward.

CBS-6 news reported the existence of the tip line on Wednesday. It was previously a “well-kept secret” that received little promotion from state officials or fanfare in the media, according to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association.

A February 2012 press release from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s office first publicly announced the tip line, saying it was designed to “encourage citizens to report illegal firearm possession.”....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5764 Mar 21, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest racial proportions have a lot to do with crime rate. FBI stats back that up. I contend that big cities with either Democrat run government or anti gun ordinances with high Black populations are going to be among the highest murder rates.
I'll be awaiting the racist comments from the PC crowd.
When it comes to murder culture not race means everything. Blacks murder at 8 times the rate of whites and the mexican murder rate is very high. No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5766 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder that Vermont who is nearly solid white has a very low murder rate
And a very high rate of white supremists.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5767 Mar 21, 2013
Here are two cowards with guns

Two would-be robbers shot dead in Maypearl

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21749563/two-wo...

Two would-be robbers are dead after an attempted home invasion in Maypearl, but the homeowner is not the one who killed them.

Investigators believe the gunmen were on a crime-spree that started outside of Oklahoma City and ended in Maypearl.

A woman was home alone when two suspects, heavily armed with guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition, reportedly attempted to enter her home.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min whatimeisit 30,318
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 132,885
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 15 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 1,096
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Mega Monster 7,608
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 30 min undercover poster 25,742
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 31 min NotaGoth 1,737
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 47 min beatlesinafog 436
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,539
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web