Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5723 Mar 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what Bigass Time posted. He said, and I quote - "No murders in 25 years." That statement is in error.

Kennesaw has a population of only 31,000 people. I would hope they wouldn't have a murder problem like Chicago.
You have not proven that the murders happened within the city limits yet. So how can you say he is in error?

Kennesaw has a population of over 33,000 per one of your own links. I notice when it benefits your argument, you want to use per 100,000 statistics. Now that it would hurt your argument, you want to use raw numbers. Compare murder rate( even if we count the 4 outside the city limits) per 100,000 for Kennesaw to murder rate per 100,000 for Chicago.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5724 Mar 20, 2013
agreed topix did a great job on it ..........

want to see it again???????

Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.
Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.
Thanks for your feedback!
-- The Topix Team
Topix has Job listings for your town!
Find Local Singles in your town!
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Install the Topix Community Toolbar
Copyright © 2013 Topix All rights reserved. PO Box 50654, Palo Alto, CA 94303

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5725 Mar 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proven that the murders happened within the city limits yet. So how can you say he is in error?
Kennesaw has a population of over 33,000 per one of your own links. I notice when it benefits your argument, you want to use per 100,000 statistics. Now that it would hurt your argument, you want to use raw numbers. Compare murder rate( even if we count the 4 outside the city limits) per 100,000 for Kennesaw to murder rate per 100,000 for Chicago.
Actually, if you took the time and viewed the statistics link I provided, the 4 murders did not include the Penske case.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Kennesaw-Georgi...

Murders in Kennesaw since 1999:

1999 - 1
2000 - 1
2003 - 1
2004 - 1

I believe there was 2 killed in the Penske attack.

If I go back 25 years, that would be 1988. Total murders in Kennesaw, Georgia over the last 25 years is 4, not 0.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5726 Mar 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Again, are you not aware that a Kennesaw address can be assigned to a residence located outside of the city limits?
Kennesaw PD responds to calls within the city limits. Cobb County responds to those outside the city limits.
I never once said that it did - all I did was prove that it was indeed Kennesaw, Georgia. Bexley is in Kennesaw. If it is not -v tell me where it is.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5727 Mar 20, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously lacking in what is called "knowledge". A city block is simply the area within 4 corners. There is no "measurement".
Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.
<quoted text>
That's what a gun is.
<quoted text>
Was there much "fight" on that shrimp boat of yours? You being only a swab must have put you on the lowest end of the totum pole. Were you bullied much? So tell us what you did when the fight was "officially been brought to your front door". This is fascinating!
<quoted text>
Only in Hillbrow and the townships.
“No one but yourself knows whether you are cowardly and cruel, or loyal and devout; others do not see you; they surmise you by uncertain conjectures; they perceive not so much your nature as your art”

Michel de Montaigne

Location hidden

#5731 Mar 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you took the time and viewed the statistics link I provided, the 4 murders did not include the Penske case.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Kennesaw-Georgi...

Murders in Kennesaw since 1999:

1999 - 1
2000 - 1
2003 - 1
2004 - 1

I believe there was 2 killed in the Penske attack.

If I go back 25 years, that would be 1988. Total murders in Kennesaw, Georgia over the last 25 years is 4, not 0.
So what? You still have not proven they took place inside the city limits. Just because there is a Kennesaw address does not mean they live inside the city limits. Are you saying all Milwaukee addresses are within the city limits of Milwaukee? Who has jurisdiction inside the city limits of Milwaukee, the County, or the City?
Btw, he didn't say the last 25 years anyway.

Location hidden

#5732 Mar 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I never once said that it did - all I did was prove that it was indeed Kennesaw, Georgia. Bexley is in Kennesaw. If it is not -v tell me where it is.
So basically you want to say a city ordinance does not work, by using crimes that did not take place within the city limits in which the ordinance applies.
Do you ever get tired of knowing you have to twist the "facts" to suit your argument?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5733 Mar 20, 2013
brian wrote:
overall however I don't believe in gun control, that just makes it harder for the honest man to get a gun.
Makes it harder for an honest man to sell his gun to the felon who lives next door, too.

And of course nowadays, a man can't smack his wife around and still buy weapons, gee, what's up with that?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5734 Mar 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
UPDATE:KENNESAW, Ga.-- A man was charged with killing his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Kennesaw on Saturday night.
KENNESAW, Ga.
Now, it isn't fair for you to prove people are wrong using Google or links to newspapers and facts and such.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5735 Mar 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proven that the murders happened within the city limits.
~ stomp stomp stomp~

You have not refuted a thing, Dr-Dumbazz.

Like many other gun gnutters, you are thinking someone has to make you admit that you are wrong.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5736 Mar 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you want to say a city ordinance does not work, by using crimes that did not take place within the city limits in which the ordinance applies.
Funny how the gun gnutters NEVER have the quote they need, so they make something up, insist you said it, and expect you to defend it?

HAHAHAHAAHH!

"Dr"-Dumbazz! strikes again!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5737 Mar 20, 2013
[Video] Third Grader Schools Biden on Gun Safety and Self Defense in This Video

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-third-gra...

Level 8

USA

#5738 Mar 20, 2013
Sheriff Ken Campbell Disproves Assault Weapons Myths in New Live Fire Video

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/sheriff-ken-cam...

Level 8

USA

#5739 Mar 20, 2013
Arizona State Senate Votes to Allow Teachers & School Administrators to Carry Guns in School

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/arizon...

Arizona might be joining a growing number of states who are allowing teachers and school administrators to carry concealed weapons on school property.

The measure does have several restrictions and does not allow unlimited carry on school campuses.

Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state, which means that anyone not legally prohibited from owning a gun may carry a gun on their person......

Level 5

Location hidden

#5740 Mar 20, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Arizona State Senate Votes to Allow Teachers & School Administrators to Carry Guns in School
Of course, Arizona is in the top five in firearm fatalities.

Of Fifty states- I know you didn't make it all the way through school...

And where more people die from firearms than from vehicles.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5741 Mar 20, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state, which means that anyone not legally prohibited from owning a gun may carry a gun on their person......
Top five in firearm deaths.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5742 Mar 20, 2013
dr sniper is hot
(and he has nice guns)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5744 Mar 21, 2013
UBL is dead, he wasn't shot with an arrow.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5745 Mar 21, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
What YOU "need" is a Brain!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5746 Mar 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
UBL is dead, he wasn't shot with an arrow.
I don't believe that he is "dead".

Obama and Osama were both CIA buds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min MikeF 116,529
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min -Lea- 20,021
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 10 min Digital Etiquette 948
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min eleanorigby 36,420
I Like..... (Mar '14) 14 min AmyFaith 242
What Could Be Faked,...? 15 min dragoon70056 3
Turning Into a Kindergarten Forum. 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 22
What could be long? 27 min Judy 123 74
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 50 min Christ Allah Mighty 5,507
Golfer Greg Norman 'damaged' in chainsaw accident 1 hr dragoon70056 11