Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
how is that for service..
glad I could bring a little joy into your Otherwise empty life.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

Topix reviews all feedback in the order received. Though the volume of feedback we receive may prohibit an individual response each time, all feedback is reviewed by our team.

just did

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

Topix reviews all feedback in the order received. Though the volume of feedback we receive may prohibit an individual response each time, all feedback is reviewed by our team.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for the link, I provided the link.
Where's your link for that miniature block size, Dr-Dumbazz?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Comedy Central wrote:
<quoted text>
wiki answers copy and paste, rofl
Mine wasn't from WIKI, wipe your chin, dear.

PS: Notice you haven't found a link to refute it.
Comedy Central

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine wasn't from WIKI, wipe your chin, dear.
PS: Notice you haven't found a link to refute it.
milwaulkee69?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Comedy Central wrote:
<quoted text>
milwaulkee69?
No Sweetie: look at my post, if you want to pretend you don't like posts from WIKI.

I have a post that confirms that a city block is more than an acre.
Comedy Central

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sweetie: look at my post, if you want to pretend you don't like posts from WIKI.
I have a post that confirms that a city block is more than an acre.
dear paranoia self destroya

post 5671 was my reply milwaulkee69 for
being a hypocrite over his googled/wiki answers
yet, you blindly replied for milwaulkee69

please don't hurt yourself trying to keep up

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>There is 44,560 square feet in one acre of land. A "typical" city block (they can be many different sizes), when calculated by an engineer beginning to work on a new development, is 100,000 square feet. Thus, as a starting point, You could fit .446 city blocks on one acre of land (44,560 / 100,00. Looking at the same question from the other way, it would take 2.24 acres of land for one city block (100,000 / 44,560).
Actually you are closer to being correct than I was. See, google is not so bad. Lol.
The source I just looked up states that you could fit 0.625 square city blocks in one acre. Ill give you that one anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Deflect much?
Lmao! Please explain how that is deflection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're working hard there Dr_Google - sweating much and posting on a public forum?

Correction - you've just put your foot in your mouth. Now you can put it down.
Lol, how so?
brian

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
tell that to an elderly couple that got beat too within and inch of their lives because some stranger from another town kicked in their door to rob them.
a_friend

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

It's good to have at least one, for self protection if needed. Everyone has the right to bear arms. I don't like guns particularly but I will keep one small handgun around locked up.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Picture of Boy Holding .22 Rifle Triggers Visit From Police & Child Services in NJ

http://www.deloc.org/forums/viewtopic.php...

The fight has officially been brought to my front door

Last night I was out with a buddy of mine. I got a text from my wife that the cops and dyfs are at the house and they wanna check out my guns and needed me to open my safe.
I'm instantly on my way. I get in contact with evan Nappen on the way. I explain the situation. I walk in my house and hand the phone to the first cop I see. Then direct all of em outside. Dyfs got a call because of a pic on my son holding a gun.....
brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I agree that a lot of cowards carry guns, but at the same time I am an avid hunter. I know people who have been shot and killed, and I know people who had to protect their belongings. its a touchy subject.
overall however I don't believe in gun control, that just makes it harder for the honest man to get a gun. the people who register their guns typically don't shoot anyone. the gun owners who have shot someone over an argument or whatever usually haven't registered the guns. and I'm going to guess that hit men don't register their guns either. this would help control guns getting into the hands of the wrong people, also the government could charge a fee for the evaluation and possibly make a dent in this debt we are in as a nation.
personally I think this whole gun control issue is just a diversion so that we don't pay attention to something else.
until the government can stop the selling of guns between individuals (without a background check) the problem will never be solved.
now another argument: a gun has never killed anyone, it was the gun's operator. this whole thing is like saying "outlaw cars, they kill people".
may be the best way to fix this problem is to give regular mental evaluations to gun owners (?a drug test too?) if they fail they can't own a gun. if they past they could issue a gun buyers card or something like that, to show sellers of guns that the person is safe to sell guns to.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

The military also needs guns

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NOPE

Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team

Topix has Job listings for your town!

Find Local Singles in your town!
Find us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Install the Topix Community Toolbar

Copyright 2013 Topix All rights reserved. PO Box 50654, Palo Alto, CA 94303

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Antisocial XL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you do on a regular basis.
Big difference - I'm semi-retired, you on the other hand are stealing from your company when you should be working. Nice work ethic.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're working hard there Dr_Google - sweating much and posting on a public forum?
Correction - your links don't work,.
follow along lil bitch, law passed 1982 no murders in 25 years, bitch
UPDATE:KENNESAW, Ga.-- A man was charged with killing his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Kennesaw on Saturday night.

KENNESAW, Ga.- A man was charged in a double murder in Kennesaw on Saturday night.

A neighbor, who requested anonymity, said he was watching television at about 4 a.m. when he heard at least 15 shots fired at a house on Bexley Place in Kennesaw.

Police said they found a 32-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman shot to death. The neighbor said one victim was found in the home, the other in the grass by his neighbor's front door.

Investigators said there were obvious signs that someone broke into the house. Then they started following up on leads.

"Information started developing quickly from officers at the scene, and they were able to get a lookout for an individual they may have been looking for, Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez said.

After a nearly 17-hour search, police said they caught the shooting suspect not far from the home.

Kennesaw resident Michael Ntiamoah was arrested in connection with the murder. He faces two counts of murder, two counts of aggravated assault and burglary.

"The deceased did know the suspect. I don't know specific relations yet. That will probably come out once we notify next of kin of the death," Hernandez said.

Wrongo there twit...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••