Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
stand up , stand you against what because I showed you are wrong ,, but you play all that other crap
never told you to go anywhere , prove I little old me bullied big bad azz sweetie like you
Vee says .... she calls you tallywhacker ,, your intelligence at work... wow what a mind ...
cry on and on and on all two of yas
this should get you trough to WEDS
Where is your license to practice law judge sweetie. Where is the letter appointing you to the bench judge sweetie. Oh, that's right, they don't exist, because you are a fake and a fraud who delights in bullying women and calling them b@tches. Go back to your wikipedia law library and cut and paste some more irrelevant material judge sweetie.
Carefree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that is you never know where that round is headed. The advantage of a "plinking" round is that they don't go very far. Being wealthy, I'm assuming he's got some land to play with.
he is a St. John's grad and a combat medic who shot his way out of a death trap when his helo in nam

His moto when shooting is know your backstop and always trust your tracers
SLACK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I hate this iPhone

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Another cowardly gun owner

Police: LR store owner shoots robber during holdup

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2013/mar/1...

A Little Rock store owner shot a robber Thursday night after the assailant opened fire during a holdup.

Authorities later arrested and charged the suspect, who is identified in a police report as 21-year-old Alvin Aikens.

Aikens, who was shot in the left foot, was booked into the Pulaski County jail early Friday morning after being treated and released from UAMS Medical Center. He faces charges of aggravated robbery, theft of property and fleeing......

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

And another one

OSBI investigates fatal shooting at Bryan County home

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Bennington...

WADE, OK - OSBI say they're investigating the death of a Bennington man who was fatally shot at a house early Thursday morning.

Parker Tyson, 27, was armed with a handgun when he kicked in a door
at 14 E. Main St., according to OSBI. Someone inside the house opened fire, hitting Tyson several times, OSBI said.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

another one

Liquor Store Employee in IL Shoots 1 of 2 Violent Armed Robbers

http://www.rrstar.com/updates/x1959358070/Roc...

ROCKFORD – A liquor store employee shot a suspected robber Saturday morning on West State Street.

Winnebago County sheriff’s deputies responded to Mosey’s Liquor Store, 4203 W. State St. shortly after midnight in reference to a silent hold-up alarm.

When they arrived, deputies found that one of the suspects had been shot by an employee. James E. Taylor, 20, was taken to a local hospital where he is listed in serious condition.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Boyfriend tackles burglar while girlfriend holds shotgun, calls cops

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/198547311.htm...

EUGENE, Ore.- A Eugene couple caught a burglar in the act and made a citizens arrest with a shotgun early Sunday morning, Eugene Police said.

Derek LeBlanc was headed to work around 5 a.m. Sunday when he saw a pair of feet hanging out the shattered rear window of his pickup truck parked at his north Eugene home on Kenmore Street.

"At this point I had my car keys in my hand. I threw them, and as soon as he got to his feet I just instinctively took him down," LeBlanc said. "You never know what you're going to do until it happens, but I sure as hell wasn't going to be a victim."

After he tackled a man in his front driveway, LeBlanc said he began calling to his girlfriend for help.

Eugene Police later identified the man LeBlanc tackled to be Shawn Daniel Johnson.

Heidi Lusk, LeBlanc's girlfriend, said she came outside with a shotgun and a phone. She said she pointed the shotgun at Johnson with one hand and called police with the other.

"He said shoot me. He must have heard me tell dispatch that I had a shot gun pointed at him," said Lusk. "He asked me to shoot him, and I told him he wasn't worth shooting."

Nearly six minutes later Eugene Police responded and took Johnson into custody.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Another cowardly gun owner
Police: LR store owner shoots robber during holdup
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2013/mar/1...
A Little Rock store owner shot a robber Thursday night after the assailant opened fire during a holdup.
Authorities later arrested and charged the suspect, who is identified in a police report as 21-year-old Alvin Aikens.
Aikens, who was shot in the left foot, was booked into the Pulaski County jail early Friday morning after being treated and released from UAMS Medical Center. He faces charges of aggravated robbery, theft of property and fleeing......
Give him something to think twice before he robs someone :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

SLACK wrote:
I hate this iPhone
I love mine - I had a Droid and the keyboard was way too touchy.

Plus the iphone is much more easier to carry around than one of those mini big screen TV sets they call phones nowadays.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Beaumont man says he shot teen intruder

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/21659488/beaum...

BEAUMONT -

Beaumont police say a man told them he shot a teenage intruder he found in his home just after 5 a.m. Saturday.

A news release issued by the Beaumont Police Department says 911 dispatchers received a burglary call from a house in the 6900 block of Vermejo Circle. While officers were en route to that location, dispatchers received a call from the homeowner who said he had just shot a man who he found in his house.

Officers arrived and found a 16-year-old male with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body. They called for EMS.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DA: Homeowner shoots intruder who broke into home for 3rd time

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Homeowner-shoo...

WARRENTON, Ore.— Police said a homeowner in the coastal community of Hammond shot and wounded a suspected burglar who was released from jail earlier this week.

Warrenton Police Chief Matthew Workman says an officer heard the shot Friday night, a few minutes after dispatchers received a call from a neighbor saying the homeowner was holding an intruder at gunpoint.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Long before your "Stripper" ali-ass signed on for the first time.

Dr-Sniper wrote, "<quoted text>I suppose you completed your stent in the US Military with a slingshot huh?
"

There's a world of difference between being a wet-nose teenager with an M-16 thrust into your hands and sent to Vietnam, as compared to an adult who has never acquired any personal character through life due to laziness and cowardice - and buys guns (or even carries them) to make up for his social deficiencies.
That's why the thread is still going right? What a dumb ass you are.

Well of course the rules are different for you! What was I thinking? Lmao!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>do you see a link in your statement here.. you been sniffing too much gas ....

POINT THE LINK OUT PLEASE.........
Yes, I posted that. Again,Yes, I posted that. Again, show where I stated all police departments follow identical dress codes. As I said, it was an excerpt from the link I provided, that highlighted my point. As I also said, the dress code was not the important part of that excerpt. The fact corporals are not considered high ranking was., that highlighted my point. As I also said, the dress code was not the important part of that excerpt. The fact corporals are not considered high ranking was.

pay attention:
Again, show where I stated all police departments follow identical dress codes. As I said, it was an excerpt from the link I provided
How do you look in the mirror? Whether its that you are underhanded or that stupid, you should really have a hard time looking in the mirror. Choosing a later post to imply I did not post a link is pretty low tally. Did you think I wouldn't repost the correct post?
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok smart ass. Here ya go. Note the statement that lieutenants typically wear white shirts as opposed to the blue shirts worn by lower ranking officers. Which would be, sergeants, corporals...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_o...
I get it. You are into humiliation, right? I hope this isn't getting you off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>The .22LR or powderless is a high-speed round with a range of about 1-1/4 miles. A "plinking" round or shot load will hardly penetrate a soda can beyond 10 feet - they're good for shooting tweety birds, rats, snakes or soda cans - just make sure you wear shooter's glasses when firing them.
Tell ya what, stand on the other side of a wall of soda cans just over 10 feet away from a shooter using 22LR "plinking rounds". Lets put your assertion to the test.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what, stand on the other side of a wall of soda cans just over 10 feet away from a shooter using 22LR "plinking rounds". Lets put your assertion to the test.
How about you Google some more "gun knowledge" and let us all know what the difference is, ok?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your license to practice law judge sweetie. Where is the letter appointing you to the bench judge sweetie. Oh, that's right, they don't exist, because you are a fake and a fraud who delights in bullying women and calling them b@tches. Go back to your wikipedia law library and cut and paste some more irrelevant material judge sweetie.
when is your driver's license to drive , you are a liar and a fake , a dam fraud , I bet you aren't even a redneck... but not a hippie either a queen from Frisco

now what ..... put up your ID smart as

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I use mine as a tablet not a phone(wifi) I liked my HTC much better it had a full slideout keyboard
my fingers art too big for the iPhone but it can do much more than my old smart phone
I can't type with two hands on a phone - my grandkids can, but as you said - our fingers are a little bigger.

The "lazy" keyboard on the iphone is 10X better than my old Droid - however, a buddy of mine has a new Motorola Razr Maxx - I kinda' like it - not much bigger than a 4S.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

PLEASE: underline the link in your exact statement..here word for word , your words

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I posted that. Again, show where I stated all police departments follow identical dress codes. As I said, it was an excerpt from the link I provided, that highlighted my point. As I also said, the dress code was not the important part of that excerpt. The fact corporals are not considered high ranking was.
this is a link: because you said so , and of course a dip like yourself wouldn't lie RIGHT??

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_o ...
I get it. You are into humiliation, right? I hope this isn't getting you off.

and btw who was crying about wikipedia

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
when is your driver's license to drive , you are a liar and a fake , a dam fraud , I bet you aren't even a redneck... but not a hippie either a queen from Frisco
now what ..... put up your ID smart as
WHAT'S THE MATTER SWEETIE, CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT. I am not the one on trial here. You are the one who DEMANDS proof of licenses, registration, CCL etc. You are the one who constantly crows about your legal background. So put up or shut up faker. Either admit you are a fraud, or show us your license to practice law and your letter of appointment to the bench Sweetie. I will even give you an alternative, if you do not want to be shown as a fraud and a fake, then just quietly slip into the shadows and haunt us no more. You are a bully who curses women, calling them a b@tch and more, and I will not bow down to you and I will not go away.
lmfao

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

D
M.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min TurkanaBoy 111,580
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Mister_ E 140,293
"Keep Three ~ Drop Two 34 min 75 Scorpio 79
""Always Thinking"" 36 min Plato 5
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 38 min curiouslu 76,576
IRS ..........................................'... 38 min It still reads 7
Word Association (Jun '10) 39 min curiouslu 25,766
How to become Unbannable 5 hr Toasted Poster 56
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr SimplyLoveYou 14,104