“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5569 Mar 18, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I am L.I.M,LOST IN MISSISSIPPI, any time someone stands up to tallys BS he accuses them of being me, pathetic. He has run of many good people just for disagreeing with him
Hey Pops,how many posters have you accused of being me? 20? 40? 90?
you keep track of these kind of things, just curious
Yeah, I have been accused by tallywhacker of being you and Sweetie. Since there couldn't possibly be more than one person on topix who dares to stand up to the almighty tallywhacker. Ergo, we are all sweetie and LIM. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA what a maroon.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5573 Mar 19, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What blanket statement? I posted a link proving my point on the discussed topic.
Go gray? You mean post as an unregistered poster? Lmao! Do you actually think people don't realize you toss that accusation around so much simply because you do it, and because you think it will distract them away from outing you and your failures? You know, sorta like farting and blaming it on the person next to you? They know. There's a saying, he who smelt it, dealt it. Same with your false accusations here.
do you see a link in your statement here.. you been sniffing too much gas ....

POINT THE LINK OUT PLEASE.........
Yes, I posted that. Again,Yes, I posted that. Again, show where I stated all police departments follow identical dress codes. As I said, it was an excerpt from the link I provided, that highlighted my point. As I also said, the dress code was not the important part of that excerpt. The fact corporals are not considered high ranking was., that highlighted my point. As I also said, the dress code was not the important part of that excerpt. The fact corporals are not considered high ranking was.

pay attention:
Again, show where I stated all police departments follow identical dress codes. As I said, it was an excerpt from the link I provided

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5574 Mar 19, 2013
can always tell when the morons are losing see how they all show up

good luck ladies and you too dr snibles

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5575 Mar 19, 2013
No Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they make the playoffs.
you are on..., luck wins in Denver , never seen any other games , local you know

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5576 Mar 19, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have been accused by tallywhacker of being you and Sweetie. Since there couldn't possibly be more than one person on topix who dares to stand up to the almighty tallywhacker. Ergo, we are all sweetie and LIM. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA what a maroon.
stand up , stand you against what because I showed you are wrong ,, but you play all that other crap

never told you to go anywhere , prove I little old me bullied big bad azz sweetie like you

Vee says .... she calls you tallywhacker ,, your intelligence at work... wow what a mind ...

cry on and on and on all two of yas

this should get you trough to WEDS

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5577 Mar 19, 2013
kisses

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5581 Mar 19, 2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waht a chance

TOPS is for TOPIXS because I don't know how to spell "topics"

get ... run get out here , ya hear

ha ha ha . your not scared are ya ????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5589 Mar 19, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with powderless. I mostly have Remington Brick ammo in 22LR. I don't think I have any of the subsonic rounds, if that's what you are referring to.
I have a few hundred rounds of higher quality hunting 22LR in Winchester, CCI, and Hornaday.
The .22LR or powderless is a high-speed round with a range of about 1-1/4 miles. A "plinking" round or shot load will hardly penetrate a soda can beyond 10 feet - they're good for shooting tweety birds, rats, snakes or soda cans - just make sure you wear shooter's glasses when firing them.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5590 Mar 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry bitch, who is talking about race, this is for your sock also
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/#P5SHf3zl1sK...
In March 1982, 25 years ago, the small town of Kennesaw – responding to a handgun ban in Morton Grove, Ill.– unanimously passed an ordinance requiring each head of household to own and maintain a gun. Since then, despite dire predictions of “Wild West” showdowns and increased violence and accidents, not a single resident has been involved in a fatal shooting – as a victim, attacker or defender.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/#P5SHf3zl1sK...
I got your bitch, sweetie pie - right here.

Next time check the date on your citations - you can't possibly be that stupid, can you?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5591 Mar 19, 2013
daw wrote:
Come on down to Atlanta,Kennesaw,Dekab,Fulton, Douglasville,etc you will be begging for a gun for protection.Home envasions,car jacking,the list goes on.Some need to do research on crimes,in "HOTLANTA"
I lived in the Atlanta area for over 5 years - they got nothing on Chicago, Flint, Detroit, etc.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5592 Mar 19, 2013
Good Morning M69, I see your as sweet as ever.
You seen the new A&R 22LR..S&W?
"Assult Weapon!" LMAO...

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5594 Mar 19, 2013
Here's what I was talking about, maybe???
http://www.gunblast.com/SW-MP1522.htm

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5595 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>where did you get that definition?
Why?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5596 Mar 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The .22LR or powderless is a high-speed round with a range of about 1-1/4 miles. A "plinking" round or shot load will hardly penetrate a soda can beyond 10 feet - they're good for shooting tweety birds, rats, snakes or soda cans - just make sure you wear shooter's glasses when firing them.
My mistake - powderless is target only.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5600 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>never heard that definition before
just wondering if it a regional colloquialism
I always used "plinking" rounds when I was a kid. A buddy of mine uses the wording "powderless," to which I explained incorrectly. "Plinking" refers to informal target shooting done at nonstandard targets such as tin cans and beer bottles (empy). They are usually .22LR rimfire cartridges from what I recall - it's been 40 years since I fired a .22.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5601 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>like aguila?
That would be one, yes.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5603 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>for me plinking referred to a type of shooting and not a type of round
thanks for answering :)
No problem...

I'm not a gun fanatic, but I hear that they sell "plinking" or target-only rounds for bigger calibers too - such as .357 and .38's. I believe they call them "cast" rounds.

I'm sure someone on here can answer that better than I.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5605 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I have a wealthy friend I shot with, to him every round is for plinking when the mood strikes him
The only problem with that is you never know where that round is headed. The advantage of a "plinking" round is that they don't go very far. Being wealthy, I'm assuming he's got some land to play with.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5606 Mar 19, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>there is only one
why did you use the plural term????
oh yea, reported
better inform topixs that they can't spell their name either..........
Total comments across all topics: 203,399,983

now you don't get that in a Wiki
Carefree

United States

#5607 Mar 19, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
better inform topixs that they can't spell their name either..........
Total comments across all topics: 203,399,983
now you don't get that in a Wiki
whatever crawfish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Dogen 133,072
Why does Laura Beth keep signing her posts as ~... (May '10) 13 min Not the Pie 193
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 19 min Independent1 15
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 32 min Mechanic 24,797
True or False Game 35 min Mechanic 1,270
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 38 min David0407 5,384
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 43 min Mega Monster 7,638
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 49 min Will Dockery 24,144
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 54 min toad4754 2,903
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Persephone- 25,760
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 152,568
More from around the web