Only cowards need guns

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5521 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Btw, Kennesaw has had one gun murder in 32 years.
Kennesaw Man Found Shot, Killed
Cobb police suspect foul play after finding a body in a driveway.
April 22, 2012

Cobb County police are investigating the death of a man who was found shot in the driveway of his Kennesaw home Saturday night.

At 10:45 p.m., Cobb police and fire personnel were dispatched to 4026 Leicester Dr. in Kennesaw and found the man's body lying in the driveway of the house, police said.

The man has been identified as 53-year-old Milton Carl Kelley of Kennesaw.

The Cobb County Assessor's Office lists Kelley as one of the owners of 4026 Leicester Dr., along with Deborah McGlaughlin.

According to police, Kelley apparently died from a gunshot wound. Police said foul play is suspected, and the investigation is ongoing.

++

Five people were shot inside a Penske truck rental location in Kennesaw Tuesday afternoon. According to Cobb Police Officer Joe Hernandez, three people have been killed in the shooting.

It happened at 3011 Barrett Lakes Boulevard in Kennesaw. Police said the shooting suspect was taken into custody about a mile away without incident. Hernandez said the suspect was said to be wearing a camoflauge jacket. They also have taken the suspect's red pick-up away from the scene.

According to police, the suspect entered the business and began firing at anyone he saw there. It is not known if the suspect is a former employee or otherwise affiliated with the rental business.

Hernandez also said that the shooting victims were taken to Atlanta Medical Center and Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta, and to Kennestone Hospital in Marietta.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5522 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The 125 people who already have plenty of ammo but they hear there isa "shortage" so they run down to the store and buy up every box they can get their hands on!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

What a shame it is ammo doesn't go stale.
Maybe so, maybe not. But that is irrelevant. It is their RIGHT to do so. What business is it of yours?

If not stored properly, it does. In addition, the government researched ammo that would expire.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5523 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
There is no government assistance program forcing them to share ammo with the lazy asses yet.
Gun Gnutters aren't sharing their ammo, they are in a panic.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

The gun manufacturers are raking it in.

I wonder if they will find warehouses full of ammo in a couple months?

Side bets?

Location hidden

#5524 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>NO, you stupid azz!

A shortage in availability isn't the same as a shortage in supply.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

How many billion rounds do you suppose are floating around in the USA?

Why won't you cough up that $1 per round I offered?

It goes up to $1.25 tomorrow!

How far in school did you go before you dropped out?
Sure it is, when evaluated on an individual basis, then applied to demand as a whole. Squirm much?

I already offered to do so. Give your name and address so I can send you the money order.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5525 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Give your name and address so I can send you the money order.
Give me your name and your address.

And send the money order to the Brady Center.

http://www.bradycenter.org/donate

When they get the money order, I'll send it to you, Shug.
heggeg

Rochester, PA

#5526 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Get Over it

Level 5

Location hidden

#5527 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, maybe not. But that is irrelevant. It is their RIGHT to do so. What business is it of yours?
Honey: if you roll around on the ground kicking your feet insisting there is a shortage of ammo, what business that is mine when I say you are a liar- and you are a liar- is: there is no shortage of ammo if there is a few billion rounds of ammo floating around in the US, K?

Location hidden

#5528 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot help you learn to read where your third grade teachers have failed.

"Dr".

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

The thing up crime rates that are going up, Dr-Dumbazz: if you insist that the crime rates are going down and I prove that you are wrong and that the crime rates are going up- as the source indicated- it would not matter to whom Kennesaw is being compared since- and this is the tricky part- you have it wrong... they are being compared to themselves.
You are an idiot, and apparently drinking already.

Location hidden

#5529 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Read SLOWLY.

"Kennesaw crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years with violent crime increasing and property crime increasing."
You can't base your argument on the first paragraph of an article. Read the whole thing.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5530 Mar 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ya' think you can get us something from this century there Biggie?
Hint: There are better places to live without all the racism.
sorry bitch, who is talking about race, this is for your sock also

25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/#P5SHf3zl1sK...

In March 1982, 25 years ago, the small town of Kennesaw – responding to a handgun ban in Morton Grove, Ill.– unanimously passed an ordinance requiring each head of household to own and maintain a gun. Since then, despite dire predictions of “Wild West” showdowns and increased violence and accidents, not a single resident has been involved in a fatal shooting – as a victim, attacker or defender.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/#P5SHf3zl1sK...

Location hidden

#5531 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really need for me to post the definition of "shortage", Dr-Dumbazz?

Is there a shortage of registered motor vehicles in the USA?

Now before you answer, Shug, you should know that there are more guns than registered motor vehicles.
Are registered motor vehicles the same as ammo?
The number of guns in the US is irrelevant dumb ass! There could be 20 times more than there are, and if people wanted more, and not enough are available to purchase more, that would be a shortage, because supply is not meeting demand.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5532 Mar 18, 2013
interesting news ..Orlando shooting
why Adam Lanzo shot and how he got the guns ...

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#5533 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey: if you roll around on the ground kicking your feet insisting there is a shortage of ammo, what business that is mine when I say you are a liar- and you are a liar- is: there is no shortage of ammo if there is a few billion rounds of ammo floating around in the US, K?
It's like the wealth in the country that certain people say is scarce: it's not distributed evenly. There are those that have it and those that don't and still need it. If wealth should be redistributed as many say (I'm not one of them) then so should ammo. I demand my rights to someone else's ammo!

Location hidden

#5534 Mar 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>lim , been avoiding ya for a while but damn ....

uniforms and dress are the option of each individual
police department a blanket statement ... doesn't work

stop being vindictive and use that 9th grade smarts

you argue just to argue period
Again with the Lim shit.

Show where I said they all have the same dress code. I repeated an excerpt from the link I provided. It wasn't really the dress code as much as the wording that sergeant and corporal were "lower ranking officers", that was important there.

Lmao! That's the pot calling the kettle black!

Location hidden

#5535 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Kennesaw Man Found Shot, Killed
Cobb police suspect foul play after finding a body in a driveway.
April 22, 2012

Cobb County police are investigating the death of a man who was found shot in the driveway of his Kennesaw home Saturday night.

At 10:45 p.m., Cobb police and fire personnel were dispatched to 4026 Leicester Dr. in Kennesaw and found the man's body lying in the driveway of the house, police said.

The man has been identified as 53-year-old Milton Carl Kelley of Kennesaw.

The Cobb County Assessor's Office lists Kelley as one of the owners of 4026 Leicester Dr., along with Deborah McGlaughlin.

According to police, Kelley apparently died from a gunshot wound. Police said foul play is suspected, and the investigation is ongoing.

++

Five people were shot inside a Penske truck rental location in Kennesaw Tuesday afternoon. According to Cobb Police Officer Joe Hernandez, three people have been killed in the shooting.

It happened at 3011 Barrett Lakes Boulevard in Kennesaw. Police said the shooting suspect was taken into custody about a mile away without incident. Hernandez said the suspect was said to be wearing a camoflauge jacket. They also have taken the suspect's red pick-up away from the scene.

According to police, the suspect entered the business and began firing at anyone he saw there. It is not known if the suspect is a former employee or otherwise affiliated with the rental business.

Hernandez also said that the shooting victims were taken to Atlanta Medical Center and Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta, and to Kennestone Hospital in Marietta.
You dumb ass! You would be posting Kennesaw Police Department reports rather than Cobb County Police reports if those shootings took place in the city limits!
The old bait and switch isn't going to work .
Lmao!

Location hidden

#5536 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gun Gnutters aren't sharing their ammo, they are in a panic.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

The gun manufacturers are raking it in.

I wonder if they will find warehouses full of ammo in a couple months?

Side bets?
Someone has to stimulate the economy!

Location hidden

#5537 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Give me your name and your address.

And send the money order to the Brady Center.

http://www.bradycenter.org/donate

When they get the money order, I'll send it to you, Shug.
Lmao!!! I knew you were a pansy ass.
You stated, send you the money order. Now that someone offers to, you move the goal line. Ironically because you are a coward!

Location hidden

#5538 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Honey: if you roll around on the ground kicking your feet insisting there is a shortage of ammo, what business that is mine when I say you are a liar- and you are a liar- is: there is no shortage of ammo if there is a few billion rounds of ammo floating around in the US, K?
Stop pulling on that hooch.

You can argue till you are blue in the face. You have been proven wrong repeatedly. Sticking your head underwater so you can't hear the truth, doesn't change the truth.
Being too stubborn to admit when you are wrong, does not win debates either.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5539 Mar 18, 2013

daw
Level 5

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5540 Mar 18, 2013
Stooges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
What a dumbass comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 197,486
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min SweLL GirL 190,913
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 8 min SweLL GirL 2,378
Weird Forum Daily AA Meeting 10 min WTF 4
True False Game (Jun '11) 40 min SweLL GirL 12,184
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 41 min Sublime1 32,152
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 42 min Poppyann 44,013
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 144,841
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr TheJerseyDevil 6,121
More from around the web