Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

http://www.clrsearch.com/Kennesaw-Demographic...

With a population of only 29,783 and a terrible housing market, I would expect no less but a reduced crime rate. Kennesaw, GA didn't even place in the top 100 this year:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhood...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, sweetie, I pointed out that you are crying about an ammo shortage one second and then telling us about your ammo supply in the next.

And I am laughing at you, dear: this is why there is no shortage at all!

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

I think it is HILARIOUS that you gun gnutters are creating this feeding frenzy based on some STUPID Red Dawn scenario with helicopters flying in over the horizon!

Oh my god! I only have 5,000 rounds of 22LRs! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I better go get some more!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
In order for your argent to be valid, sweetie, I would have to be the only consumer in the US. Dumb ass much?

You display your ignorance of the subject matter once again. People are not going to use 22LR as their primary offensive or defensive weapon. It will do in a pinch, but its not a first choice. Do you know why? If so, do tell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Powderless or plinking rounds?
I'm not familiar with powderless. I mostly have Remington Brick ammo in 22LR. I don't think I have any of the subsonic rounds, if that's what you are referring to.
I have a few hundred rounds of higher quality hunting 22LR in Winchester, CCI, and Hornaday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"We can't get any inventory within a 100-mile radius," said Mark Campbell, owner of Mid America Arms in St. Louis. He's having a hard time keeping ammo in stock. "It started right around the election, as soon as President Obama mentioned gun control. But right after the school shooting in [Newtown] Connecticut, that's when it went crazy."

++
Ok, so you post a quote that proves there is a shortage.
Thank you!
You didn't get picked to a team much as a child, did you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that I care?
The fact that you can't stop posting to me, even after getting your ass spanked repeatedly, and being too ignorant to realize it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one crying about the ammo shortage.

Do try to keep up.
Me either. I won't tell you to try to keep up. It is painfully obvious that is too much to ask of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, sh!t for brains, yah spoogebreath crybaby: there is no shortage of ammo. Read your own posts.

You GUN GNUTTERS are driving the supply "problem"!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You want to blame it on liberals but you mental defects are like the wackos buying up potable water before the hurricane hits.

WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH!

Buy more, shug, I am sure S&W is going to stop making ammo soon.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

9 mm is going to be banned! WAHHHHH! gun grabbers! buy now! Obama! buy now!

Cah-ching!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
That's funny, read your own post. You proved that there is. You're just too stupid to realize it.
Your contention seems to be that because I have plenty of ammo, or that 5 people per day may be lucky enough to catch a shipment that just came in, despite 125 other people wanting ammo but can not get it, there is no shortage of ammo.

Lmao!!!!! How much ammo does S&W make?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok smart ass. Here ya go. Note the statement that lieutenants typically wear white shirts as opposed to the blue shirts worn by lower ranking officers. Which would be, sergeants, corporals...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_o...
I get it. You are into humiliation, right? I hope this isn't getting you off.
LMFGDAO!!! Wikipedia?

Lol...and I will still be here waiting for your proof.

"Sergeant: Three inverted chevrons, a police officer who supervises an entire watch shift in smaller departments and areas of a precinct and individual detective squads in larger departments."

"Corporals, who may be senior officers or acting watch commanders, wear two inverted chevrons."

Thanks, you proved my point.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with powderless. I mostly have Remington Brick ammo in 22LR. I don't think I have any of the subsonic rounds, if that's what you are referring to.
I have a few hundred rounds of higher quality hunting 22LR in Winchester, CCI, and Hornaday.
You would know the difference if you actually knew guns.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/cci/50...limit-...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for your argent to be valid, sweetie, I would have to be the only consumer in the US. Dumb ass much?
Your effort to swallow every drop is cutting off your much need oxygen supply.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it: you gun gnutters are creating a run on ammo insisting there is a shortage when the USA has billions of rounds in boxes in the closets around the USA.

The people who are making the ammo are laugh- as are the stock holders- as you wrestle over rounds like fat women over underwear during a Macy's white sale.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!@ you dear.
eric cartman

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! You WOULD interpret that as me only having a few thousand rounds of ammo. Yeah, 22 ammo is all I have. Dumb ass.
Ok, that would be 3 boxes total, if you can read. That's if they happen to have a caliber I need. The popular calibers are sold out before they hit the shelves. At this time of day, ITS ALL GONE, shit for brains.
You should try debating a box of rocks. It's more your speed.
Chef said if you would satisfy your wife properly, you wouldn't have a need to be going overboard on all this gun and ammo stuff.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
... that 5 people per day may be lucky enough to catch a shipment that just came in, despite 125 other people wanting ammo
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The 125 people who already have plenty of ammo but they hear there isa "shortage" so they run down to the store and buy up every box they can get their hands on!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

What a shame it is ammo doesn't go stale.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, read your own post. You proved that there is.
NO, you stupid azz!

A shortage in availability isn't the same as a shortage in supply.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

How many billion rounds do you suppose are floating around in the USA?

Why won't you cough up that $1 per round I offered?

It goes up to $1.25 tomorrow!

How far in school did you go before you dropped out?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it (crime rate) didn't.

(quote)
Kennesaw crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years with violent crime increasing and property crime increasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Kennesaw for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010.

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/ge...

PS: I notice gun gnutters have stopped insisting that there have been no gun deaths in Kennesaw... I wonder why that is?

PPS:

(quote)
MYTH: A decrease in crime in Kennesaw, Georgia after it passed a law which required people to keep a firearm in their homes shows that guns reduce crime.
TRUTH: Philip J. Cook and Jens Ludwig explain, "The case of Kennesaw, Georgia, which adopted an ordinance in 1982 requiring every household to keep a gun, has been prominent. There have been several published analyses of the burglary trends in Kennesaw around the time of the ordinance, with contradictory results. In any event, this is not a good test of the deterrence hypothesis, since the ordinance was purely symbolic. Most homes in Kennesaw already had a gun before the ordinance, and it seems unlikely the ordinance had any effect on prevalence since there was no penalty specified in the law for refusal to comply." ("Guns and Burglary", Evaluating Gun Policy, pages 81-82)

The gun ownership rate of Kennesaw could have actually decreased because there has been a big increase in the population of Kennesaw since 1982, and it's not certain how many of the new residents abide by the ordinance. Nationwide the gun ownership rate has decreased according to the General Social Survey. So if Kennesaw has followed nationwide trends the gun ownership rate in Kennesaw would have also declined.
You idiot! That study compares the crime rate in Kennesaw to the crime rate in the rest of Georgia. Therefore, if the overall crime rate in Georgia goes down, that simply makes the crime rate ratio of Kennesaw to the State of Georgia go up. It does not mean the actual number of crimes went up in Kennesaw.

Btw, Kennesaw has had one gun murder in 32 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFGDAO!!! Wikipedia?

Lol...and I will still be here waiting for your proof.

"Sergeant: Three inverted chevrons, a police officer who supervises an entire watch shift in smaller departments and areas of a precinct and individual detective squads in larger departments."

"Corporals, who may be senior officers or acting watch commanders, wear two inverted chevrons."

Thanks, you proved my point.
Oh, I see, it's good enough for tally, but not for anyone that disagrees with you. Double standard much?

Yep, and Sergeant down is considered lower ranking, signified by the blue shirts, as opposed to Lieutenant up considered higher ranking, signified by white shirts.
I like the way you pick and choose what you use. Lmao!

“REPORTING CAN BE DOG”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

TIRESOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

this is funny , for no reason , but for the subject....

judge is calling a target shooter , who's
strays hit a parked car .... is calling him stupid...he gets irate.. saying he isn't stupid ...she ejects him ,as he is leaving he says " I can't get out" as he is pulling on door... bailiff says

PUSH !!!!!!!!!! out he goes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You would know the difference if you actually knew guns.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/cci/50...limit-...
Your link goes to: page not found,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Your effort to swallow every drop is cutting off your much need oxygen supply.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it: you gun gnutters are creating a run on ammo insisting there is a shortage when the USA has billions of rounds in boxes in the closets around the USA.

The people who are making the ammo are laugh- as are the stock holders- as you wrestle over rounds like fat women over underwear during a Macy's white sale.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!@ you dear.
Ah, now i see where you went wrong. Those billions of rounds belong to people that worked for a paycheck that they then spent on guns, ammo, magazines and taxes on all of the above. There is no government assistance program forcing them to share ammo with the lazy asses yet.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they voted for more jobs. I wonder what you voted for, besides a pay raise for yourself and lay-offs for everyone else.
Take you lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink.
It was good of them to vote for more jobs. Now where are those new jobs? Of course they were for somebody else. Wouldn't want to wreck a good thing like entitlements.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot! That study compares the crime rate in Kennesaw to the crime rate in the rest of Georgia.
I cannot help you learn to read where your third grade teachers have failed.

"Dr".

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

The thing up crime rates that are going up, Dr-Dumbazz: if you insist that the crime rates are going down and I prove that you are wrong and that the crime rates are going up- as the source indicated- it would not matter to whom Kennesaw is being compared since- and this is the tricky part- you have it wrong... they are being compared to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,061 - 5,080 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••