“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5474 Mar 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Much to the amazement of not only the show but of toilet paper factories across America, 20 million people that watched the Carson show that evening ran out in the morning and bought as much toilet paper as they could carry. By noon on December 20, 1973, practically every store in America was out of stock. Many of the stores tried to ration this valuable paper but they could not keep up with the demand no matter what they did.
Ammo, plywood , ice after a hurry cane, rumor has it,...
The NRA is also banking on this will "go away" in time...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5475 Mar 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>RRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDA O!!!

Deflect much?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Still trying to find out what a "high-ranking police officer" is?

Keep trying...

LMAO...
I don't need to find out what a high ranking police officer is. I already know.
Nice double dribble on that deflection though.
Lmao!

Location hidden

#5476 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh: I'm not the one crying about the ammo shortage, dear.

You have a VERY short attention span.

Not the only thing you have that's short, it seems.
Neither am I dear, or can't you read? I notice you conveniently left out the part of my post stating I saw this coming and have plenty of ammo.
Do you have trouble looking at yourself in the mirror, knowing you have to omit posted points to be able to debate at all?
There's the insults that make you feel that you have triumphed in debate. Lmao!
Project much?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5478 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to find out what a high ranking police officer is. I already know.
That's because you can't.

Typical.

Location hidden

#5480 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess not anyone really pays much attention to anything you say, eh, Shug?

The reason people laugh at people like you is you cry about an "ammo shortage" which is being fed by gun gnutters like you who are crying about an ammo shortage when the people making ammunition are cranking it out as fast as they can why you buy it up.

HILARIOUS!

And the liberals laugh at you when you buy up all that .22's so you can save America from that impending invasion.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Lmao! There again, no one is crying. Those are the voices in your head.

What, no comment about your failure to prove 22LR ammo is readily available? That in fact, your link proved just the opposite, making it glaringly obvious what a dipshit you are?

Yep, just like they laughed when we said Obama would push for more gun control. But, that didn't happen did it?
Lmao!

Location hidden

#5481 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO: it isn't out of stock.

Go into the store. Pull out your wallet.
Then send a pic of it on the shelf with today's news paper in the photo.

Location hidden

#5482 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>"Utilize"? Oh boy, how pretentious. Typical reply from a primary school drop-out. Even after we've already established the fact that its only cowards who need guns, you post this.
You epitomize the stereotypical American coward who clings to gun ownership to replace your lack of personal character and education. You "utilize" too much precious oxygen.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your kitty stinks.
Oh, we've established only cowards need guns have we? I suppose you completed your stent in the US Military with a slingshot huh?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5483 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I dear, or can't you read? I notice you conveniently left out the part of my post stating
Actually, sweetie, I pointed out that you are crying about an ammo shortage one second and then telling us about your ammo supply in the next.

And I am laughing at you, dear: this is why there is no shortage at all!

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

I think it is HILARIOUS that you gun gnutters are creating this feeding frenzy based on some STUPID Red Dawn scenario with helicopters flying in over the horizon!

Oh my god! I only have 5,000 rounds of 22LRs! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I better go get some more!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#5484 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The country is floating in ammo, Spoogebreath.

And you just told everyone that you have enough.

And I'd be happy to pick up a box from my local vender, let me know when you send that money order.$1 a round.

Instead of spending your money on putting 22's on a shelf because there is going to be any more (cough), you should spend the money on S&W stock.

They are making money hand over fist right now, selling everything they can crank out.
Really? Prove it! I suppose you want to count what the DHS and other government agencies have bought up?

I've had enough ammo for a long time. I'm not the only consumer shit for brains. Demand is presently higher than supply. That equals a shortage. Prove that concept wrong.

Ok, give me the name and address to make the money order out and send it to.

What makes you think I haven't invested in S&W stock?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5485 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! There again, no one is crying. Those are the voices in your head.
What, no comment about your failure to prove 22LR ammo is readily available? That in fact, your link proved just the opposite, making it glaringly obvious what a dipshit you are?
Yep, just like they laughed when we said Obama would push for more gun control. But, that didn't happen did it?
Lmao!
Powderless or plinking rounds?

Location hidden

#5486 Mar 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>A few thousand isn't enough.

You need to run down to WallyWorld and buy every single round they will sell you right now.

I'd like to see S&W go up to $10 this week and I am sure your continued wailing about this "shortage" will help.
Lmao! You WOULD interpret that as me only having a few thousand rounds of ammo. Yeah, 22 ammo is all I have. Dumb ass.
Ok, that would be 3 boxes total, if you can read. That's if they happen to have a caliber I need. The popular calibers are sold out before they hit the shelves. At this time of day, ITS ALL GONE, shit for brains.
You should try debating a box of rocks. It's more your speed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5487 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! There again, no one is crying.
WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"We can't get any inventory within a 100-mile radius," said Mark Campbell, owner of Mid America Arms in St. Louis. He's having a hard time keeping ammo in stock. "It started right around the election, as soon as President Obama mentioned gun control. But right after the school shooting in [Newtown] Connecticut, that's when it went crazy."

++

Level 5

Location hidden

#5488 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
What makes you think I haven't invested in S&W stock?
What makes you think that I care?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5489 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! You WOULD interpret that as me only having a few thousand rounds of ammo. Yeah, 22 ammo is all I have. Dumb ass.
I'm not the one crying about the ammo shortage.

Do try to keep up.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5490 Mar 18, 2013
KENNESAW, Ga - Several Kennesaw officials attribute a drop in crime in the city over the past two decades to a law that requires residents to have a gun in the house.

In 1982, the Kennesaw City Council unanimously passed a law requiring heads of households to own at least one firearm with ammunition.

The ordinance states the gun law is needed to "protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants."

Then-councilman J.O. Stephenson said after the ordinance was passed, everyone "went crazy."

"People all over the country said there would be shootings in the street and violence in homes," he said. "Of course, that wasn't the case."

In fact, according to Stephenson, it caused the crime rate in the city to plunge.

http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm

Level 5

Location hidden

#5491 Mar 18, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
At this time of day, ITS ALL GONE, shit for brains.
Hey, sh!t for brains, yah spoogebreath crybaby: there is no shortage of ammo. Read your own posts.

You GUN GNUTTERS are driving the supply "problem"!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You want to blame it on liberals but you mental defects are like the wackos buying up potable water before the hurricane hits.

WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH!

Buy more, shug, I am sure S&W is going to stop making ammo soon.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

9 mm is going to be banned! WAHHHHH! gun grabbers! buy now! Obama! buy now!

Cah-ching!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#5493 Mar 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
KENNESAW, Ga - Several Kennesaw officials attribute a drop in crime in the city over the past two decades to a law that requires residents to have a gun in the house.
In 1982, the Kennesaw City Council unanimously passed a law requiring heads of households to own at least one firearm with ammunition.
The ordinance states the gun law is needed to "protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants."
Then-councilman J.O. Stephenson said after the ordinance was passed, everyone "went crazy."
"People all over the country said there would be shootings in the street and violence in homes," he said. "Of course, that wasn't the case."
In fact, according to Stephenson, it caused the crime rate in the city to plunge.
http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm
Do ya' think you can get us something from this century there Biggie?

Hint: There are better places to live without all the racism.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5494 Mar 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Actually, it (crime rate) didn't.

(quote)
Kennesaw crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years with violent crime increasing and property crime increasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Kennesaw for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010.

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/ge...

PS: I notice gun gnutters have stopped insisting that there have been no gun deaths in Kennesaw... I wonder why that is?

PPS:

(quote)
MYTH: A decrease in crime in Kennesaw, Georgia after it passed a law which required people to keep a firearm in their homes shows that guns reduce crime.
TRUTH: Philip J. Cook and Jens Ludwig explain, "The case of Kennesaw, Georgia, which adopted an ordinance in 1982 requiring every household to keep a gun, has been prominent. There have been several published analyses of the burglary trends in Kennesaw around the time of the ordinance, with contradictory results. In any event, this is not a good test of the deterrence hypothesis, since the ordinance was purely symbolic. Most homes in Kennesaw already had a gun before the ordinance, and it seems unlikely the ordinance had any effect on prevalence since there was no penalty specified in the law for refusal to comply." ("Guns and Burglary", Evaluating Gun Policy, pages 81-82)

The gun ownership rate of Kennesaw could have actually decreased because there has been a big increase in the population of Kennesaw since 1982, and it's not certain how many of the new residents abide by the ordinance. Nationwide the gun ownership rate has decreased according to the General Social Survey. So if Kennesaw has followed nationwide trends the gun ownership rate in Kennesaw would have also declined.

Location hidden

#5495 Mar 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you can't.

Typical.
Ok smart ass. Here ya go. Note the statement that lieutenants typically wear white shirts as opposed to the blue shirts worn by lower ranking officers. Which would be, sergeants, corporals...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_o...

I get it. You are into humiliation, right? I hope this isn't getting you off.

Location hidden

#5496 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Deflect much?
See previous post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 3 min Independent1 410
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min FREE SERVANT 127,997
Internal Server Errors 12 min Dr Wu 37
Why are Ferrertsafag and Fageno trolling --Word... 17 min Seriously The Truth 0
What's your tip for the day? 26 min SLY WEST 1,585
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 33 min GANNY 3,805
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 38 min mr goodwrench 7,181
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Yes lts Me 151,186
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 24,046
An East Texan says he captured something peculi... 4 hr Christian Taliban 4