Only cowards need guns

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5287 Mar 16, 2013
there was an a understood condition...
agreed to..........

the proposals all included the condition that the emperor's position would be assured, if possibly as a puppet ruler

wonder who was Emperor of Japan
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5288 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you’re patting yourself on the back. What are the odds of someone with just 2 posts coming along to give you props on the crap you just posted? How many Topix logins do you have?
It’s truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. It’s more pathetic when they give themselves props.
Get a life.
it's all he has left

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5289 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you’re patting yourself on the back. What are the odds of someone with just 2 posts coming along to give you props on the crap you just posted? How many Topix logins do you have?
It’s truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. It’s more pathetic when they give themselves props. get a life
onyou can't prop yourself and if you are playing the game still I have been in it since , about a year , so stop pissing and whinning I say the odds are higher then your crew sitting here just to icon me and each other in a matter of seconds ... and info if you are still playing that is a chore not a game

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5290 Mar 16, 2013
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>it's all he has left
ut ut sheet brain I have color and you crying like a girl

prison gray huh..suits ya

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5291 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
Such was recently the case for one woman, who had been in the hospital voluntarily for mental illness last year that she says was ****due to medication she was taking*****. Source: from posted link
That’s a horribly thin case for the state to illegally confiscate legally owned property.
state laws are state laws , domestic violence you have to turn in your guns for a period of time

and who was doing all the whinning about why Adam Lazzo mom had guns around a mentally ill person
and if the medication that she blamed why not just stop after she is playing doc

pssssssssssssst her losing her guns didn't lead to you losing yours ....
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5292 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ut ut sheet brain I have color and you crying like a girl
prison gray huh..suits ya
as I said, it's all you have left

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5293 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
onyou can't prop yourself and if you are playing the game still I have been in it since , about a year , so stop pissing and whinning I say the odds are higher then your crew sitting here just to icon me and each other in a matter of seconds ... and info if you are still playing that is a chore not a game
With a second profile you can. You did.

How many profiles do you have?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5294 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
state laws are state laws , domestic violence you have to turn in your guns for a period of time
and who was doing all the whinning about why Adam Lazzo mom had guns around a mentally ill person
and if the medication that she blamed why not just stop after she is playing doc
ahem

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy...
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5295 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. It’s more pathetic when they give themselves props.
Get a life.
were you here when he claimed he was the one that gave us our rights

simply delusions of grandeur

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5296 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
My crew? I very seldom use the judgicons. Occasionally I’ll use funny. For Tory II I’ll toss him a peanut now and then.
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5297 Mar 16, 2013
and wth is "ut ut"?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5298 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a very temporary condition brought on by medication. Stop taking the prescribed medication and it’s no longer a problem. She sought help with the side effect.

Who was bitching about Lanza’s mom having guns? I do give her partial blame since she knew about his condition and failed to secure the guns.

Is that all you have?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5299 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
Why not? You may not shoot someone simply because they insult you.
There's never been a shot fired in anger? Are you serious?

I don't recommend insulting anyone.
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5300 Mar 16, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's never been a shot fired in anger? Are you serious?
I don't recommend insulting anyone.
tell that to tally

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5301 Mar 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are full of shoit.... put your ID up show you are a citizen ..
What's the matter judge sweetie, can't bully me, can't wikipedia your way out of the dilemma you're in. Post your license, proving you are a lawyer, post your letter of appointment to the bench. You can't do either, because they don't exist. You are a fake and a fraud and a bully of women who dare to disagree with you. Apologize to FC, and maybe, just maybe, I will let you off the hook.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5302 Mar 16, 2013
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>as I said, it's all you have left
you are crying not me ladie
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5303 Mar 16, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter judge sweetie, can't bully me, can't wikipedia your way out of the dilemma you're in. Post your license, proving you are a lawyer, post your letter of appointment to the bench. You can't do either, because they don't exist. You are a fake and a fraud and a bully of women who dare to disagree with you. Apologize to FC, and maybe, just maybe, I will let you off the hook.
nice to see posts from people who don't fear cliques and their tactics to rule

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5304 Mar 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
My crew? I very seldom use the judgicons. Occasionally I’ll use funny. For Tory II I’ll toss him a peanut now and then.
and why would i prop , not even in the game ????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5305 Mar 16, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
i not in a fix you are .... put you ID on here

how about your driver license ?????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5306 Mar 16, 2013
all I got I'm all you got 12 post on here and I have 3 of them... the rest are yours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min CJ Rocker 4,999
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 4 min CJ Rocker 3,684
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Lifelover 211,453
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min CJ Rocker 13,167
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 8 min Judy 123 5,574
News 'Weird Al' still armed with wit - and an accordion 8 min Parden Pard 5
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 10 min Doug77 332
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr RustyS 1,344
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Missing inAction 71,187
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Lifelover 3,226