Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok..........
TheBlaze in a phone interview Monday she had purchased a gun years ago for her husband, David, as a present. That gun, as well as two others registered to her law-abiding husband (who does not have a history of felonies or mental illness), were seized last Tuesday.
ďMy husband is upset that they took the right from us that should never have been taken, Phillips told TheBlaze.
But according to the state of California, that doesnít matter.
ďThe prohibited person canít have access to a firearmĒ regardless of who the registered owner is, Michelle Gregory, a spokeswoman for the attorney generalís office, told to Bloomberg News.
so this is a quote and action from the white/house
or did this happen in Calf. and it is a state action , and of course the state of Calf, controls you???
hope your wife gets better and you get her guns back , so you can protect
interesting registered to her but he has them wonder why the guns were even registered ????????
Did you read the article?

Such was recently the case for one woman, who had been in the hospital voluntarily for mental illness last year that she says was ****due to medication she was taking*****. Source: from posted link

Thatís a horribly thin case for the state to illegally confiscate legally owned property.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I don't recommend insulting armed men.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
I didn't have to google dd214 and then post it as DD214 ......
so ladies how you all doing still patting yourself on the back??
ha ha ha
It appears youíre patting yourself on the back. What are the odds of someone with just 2 posts coming along to give you props on the crap you just posted? How many Topix logins do you have?

Itís truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. Itís more pathetic when they give themselves props.

Get a life.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
I don't recommend insulting armed men.
Why not? You may not shoot someone simply because they insult you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

there was an a understood condition...
agreed to..........

the proposals all included the condition that the emperor's position would be assured, if possibly as a puppet ruler

wonder who was Emperor of Japan
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears youíre patting yourself on the back. What are the odds of someone with just 2 posts coming along to give you props on the crap you just posted? How many Topix logins do you have?
Itís truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. Itís more pathetic when they give themselves props.
Get a life.
it's all he has left

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís truly pathetic when someone rates their own posts. Itís more pathetic when they give themselves props. get a life
onyou can't prop yourself and if you are playing the game still I have been in it since , about a year , so stop pissing and whinning I say the odds are higher then your crew sitting here just to icon me and each other in a matter of seconds ... and info if you are still playing that is a chore not a game

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>it's all he has left
ut ut sheet brain I have color and you crying like a girl

prison gray huh..suits ya

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
Such was recently the case for one woman, who had been in the hospital voluntarily for mental illness last year that she says was ****due to medication she was taking*****. Source: from posted link
Thatís a horribly thin case for the state to illegally confiscate legally owned property.
state laws are state laws , domestic violence you have to turn in your guns for a period of time

and who was doing all the whinning about why Adam Lazzo mom had guns around a mentally ill person
and if the medication that she blamed why not just stop after she is playing doc

pssssssssssssst her losing her guns didn't lead to you losing yours ....
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ut ut sheet brain I have color and you crying like a girl
prison gray huh..suits ya
as I said, it's all you have left

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
onyou can't prop yourself and if you are playing the game still I have been in it since , about a year , so stop pissing and whinning I say the odds are higher then your crew sitting here just to icon me and each other in a matter of seconds ... and info if you are still playing that is a chore not a game
With a second profile you can. You did.

How many profiles do you have?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
state laws are state laws , domestic violence you have to turn in your guns for a period of time
and who was doing all the whinning about why Adam Lazzo mom had guns around a mentally ill person
and if the medication that she blamed why not just stop after she is playing doc
ahem

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy...
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life.
were you here when he claimed he was the one that gave us our rights

simply delusions of grandeur

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
My crew? I very seldom use the judgicons. Occasionally Iíll use funny. For Tory II Iíll toss him a peanut now and then.
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

and wth is "ut ut"?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a very temporary condition brought on by medication. Stop taking the prescribed medication and itís no longer a problem. She sought help with the side effect.

Who was bitching about Lanzaís mom having guns? I do give her partial blame since she knew about his condition and failed to secure the guns.

Is that all you have?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

eternal cynic wrote:
Why not? You may not shoot someone simply because they insult you.
There's never been a shot fired in anger? Are you serious?

I don't recommend insulting anyone.
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's never been a shot fired in anger? Are you serious?
I don't recommend insulting anyone.
tell that to tally

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are full of shoit.... put your ID up show you are a citizen ..
What's the matter judge sweetie, can't bully me, can't wikipedia your way out of the dilemma you're in. Post your license, proving you are a lawyer, post your letter of appointment to the bench. You can't do either, because they don't exist. You are a fake and a fraud and a bully of women who dare to disagree with you. Apologize to FC, and maybe, just maybe, I will let you off the hook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••