Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>WAH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH!

There just are as many big fat lazy white cross burners to carry the GOP anymore.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH!

When Jindal says (and he did) the GOP has to stop being the party of the stupid, he has people like you in mind. The first thing would be to stop pretending they lost the election and that could start with unloading dumb*ks like yourself anyone else associated with the tea party.

Take your nine percent of the population and start your own official party, dear.
Funny. Especially since the KKK was started by Democrats.

Jindal sounds like a smart guy. The GOP is stupid for running moderates.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Places voted 100% to 0% for Romney as well, Spoogebreath.

Get over it.

Here's a clue: the 100 percent for Romney districts had exactly 0 percent persons of color.

PS: Spooge... did you notice the persons arrested for voter fraud in the last election were Republicans?
Really? Where?

You mean there are places with no people of color? The government didn't try to force government housing for people of color on them like they did in Vidor Texas?

Yes, I did. Did you notice I never said that was ok?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>..... the KKK was started by Democrats.....
nice spin

care to describe the party platform of that day?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>the BOATS are there, the frequency changes

the coast is where I am from

Breton Sound and the surrounding waters were my playground in my youth
I wouldn't want to pay your fuel bill for those trips.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>ok..........

TheBlaze in a phone interview Monday she had purchased a gun years ago for her husband, David, as a present. That gun, as well as two others registered to her law-abiding husband (who does not have a history of felonies or mental illness), were seized last Tuesday.

“My husband is upset that they took the right from us that should never have been taken, Phillips told TheBlaze.

But according to the state of California, that doesn’t matter.

“The prohibited person can’t have access to a firearm” regardless of who the registered owner is, Michelle Gregory, a spokeswoman for the attorney general’s office, told to Bloomberg News.

so this is a quote and action from the white/house

or did this happen in Calf. and it is a state action , and of course the state of Calf, controls you???

hope your wife gets better and you get her guns back , so you can protect

interesting registered to her but he has them wonder why the guns were even registered ????????
You left out the part about her mental illness being a result of medication she was taking at the time. The medication was discontinued, and guess what. She didn't have the mental illness anymore.

The gun was purchased by her. She have the gun as a gift to her husband. Her husband registered the gun in his name as the new owner. You keeping up so far?

Whether this was State Law or Federal Law is irrelevant. It is unconstitutional law. You get an answer that once again places your foot firmly in your mouth, so you go off on these smoke and mirror tangents to detract from it.

You think because this did not happen to me personally, I have no right to show it as an example of what you liberals say has never and will never happen? What you don't realize is that every conservative that learns about this case, takes it as personally as if it happened to them.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part about her mental illness being a result of medication she was taking at the time. The medication was discontinued, and guess what. She didn't have the mental illness anymore.
The gun was purchased by her. She have the gun as a gift to her husband. Her husband registered the gun in his name as the new owner. You keeping up so far?
Whether this was State Law or Federal Law is irrelevant. It is unconstitutional law. You get an answer that once again places your foot firmly in your mouth, so you go off on these smoke and mirror tangents to detract from it.
You think because this did not happen to me personally, I have no right to show it as an example of what you liberals say has never and will never happen? What you don't realize is that every conservative that learns about this case, takes it as personally as if it happened to them.
And still, tally sweetie refuses to show us his license to practice law, or his appointment to the bench. The closest he gets to a law library is his wikipedia law library. He is a fraud and a fake and a wannabe bully of women. He has no honor.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Albertville Police Identify Man Shot By Homeowner

http://whnt.com/2013/03/13/albertville-homeow...

ALBERTVILLE, Ala.(WHNT) Investigators do not expect charges to be filed against a homeowner who shot and killed a suspected burglar at his home Tuesday evening.

Officers responded to a call about a gunshot wound on Abbott Road just before 9 p.m., and Assistant Chief Jamie Smith said the homeowner made the call to report the shooting.

We are in the early stages of the investigation, but right now were treating it as a burglary and the homeowner defending his property, Smith said.

Police have identified the burglary suspect as 41-year-old Jamison Lynn Lacey. His last known address was 202 Asbury Road in Albertville.

Investigators will present their findings to a grand jury but dont expect an indictment.

Your home is your castle, you can only retreat so far as your home, Smith said.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Drunken intruder shot by resident in Tower Grove South

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-...

ST. LOUIS Police say a St. Louis resident shot and wounded an intoxicated intruder early today at a home in the Tower Grove South neighborhood.

The home is in the 4000 block of Humphrey Street, near Roger Place.

St. Louis police said the shooting happened at about 1 a.m. The intruder, 32, was shot in the leg and is expected to survive. He was in serious but stable condition at a hospital.

It's unclear if the intruder was trying to burglarize the home or if he thought he was home.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
knew you couldn't get out of it .... who made you the Supreme Court of the land .....

show unconstitutional... be it State or Federal

you lied you never had a gun taken from you

and the hippe , googled DD 214 ... a vet would have said my discharge ....
you are so burnt .... they are calling ya toast

bring more accounts to yap yap yap for you

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, tally sweetie refuses to show us his license to practice law, or his appointment to the bench. The closest he gets to a law library is his wikipedia law library. He is a fraud and a fake and a wannabe bully of women. He has no honor.
and you are full of shoit.... put your ID up show you are a citizen ..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shit, do you. A vet would most certainly say "DD 214". "Discharge Certificate" and "DD 214" are not the same thing. One only says you're clear. The other says who you are and what you did.
slack you fell alright ????????? you are looking a little gray today

another Presidential tour

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shit, do you. A vet would most certainly say "DD 214". "Discharge Certificate" and "DD 214" are not the same thing. One only says you're clear. The other says who you are and what you did.
There are two versions of the DD Form 214, usually referred to simply as "short" (edited) and "long" (unedited) copies. The edited, or "short" copy omits a great deal of information, chiefly the characterization of service and reason for discharge, thus the unedited ("long") copy is generally desired by veterans' organizations, employers, and law enforcement agencies alike.
Copies

Service members are given the option of accepting the edited, unedited or both copies upon separation. The National Personnel Records Center is the government agency tasked with replacing lost and destroyed DD Form 214s upon request from a veteran. Requested copies are mailed from the Military Personnel Records Center.

The most important copy of the DD 214 for the individual is the "Member 4" copy. It is the standard form needed to obtain benefits such as GI Bill or government employment priority.

any more bullshit
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men?
Because they are cowards.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two versions of the DD Form 214, usually referred to simply as "short" (edited) and "long" (unedited) copies. The edited, or "short" copy omits a great deal of information, chiefly the characterization of service and reason for discharge, thus the unedited ("long") copy is generally desired by veterans' organizations, employers, and law enforcement agencies alike.
Copies
Service members are given the option of accepting the edited, unedited or both copies upon separation. The National Personnel Records Center is the government agency tasked with replacing lost and destroyed DD Form 214s upon request from a veteran. Requested copies are mailed from the Military Personnel Records Center.
The most important copy of the DD 214 for the individual is the "Member 4" copy. It is the standard form needed to obtain benefits such as GI Bill or government employment priority.
any more bullshit
Rubbish.

I am sitting here with all my personal documents in front of me:

1). I was given no "option of short or long version" of anything.

2). There is no mention of a "Member 4 copy" on my DD 214.

3). Both "DD 214" AND certificate of "Honorable Discharge" were issued to everyone.

4). The "Honorable Discharge" certificate is NOT a "short version" of the DD 214. The Honorable Discharge is clearly labeled DD 256A

5). In addition to those two papers a form "DA 1811" is also issued which is "Status On Release From Active Service".

Nice try Bonzo, but if you had any real experience you'd know all of this and not been forced to scan Google - and ultimately shoot yourself in the foot.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to pay your fuel bill for those trips.
it's about a life stile not the bottom line, you wouldn't understand I suspect

I once had a cell phone rep looking at my usage and ask why I wintered in Michigan ad summered on the coast, he couldn't understand either
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish.
I am sitting here with all my personal documents in front of me:
1). I was given no "option of short or long version" of anything.
2). There is no mention of a "Member 4 copy" on my DD 214.
3). Both "DD 214" AND certificate of "Honorable Discharge" were issued to everyone.
4). The "Honorable Discharge" certificate is NOT a "short version" of the DD 214. The Honorable Discharge is clearly labeled DD 256A
5). In addition to those two papers a form "DA 1811" is also issued which is "Status On Release From Active Service".
Nice try Bonzo, but if you had any real experience you'd know all of this and not been forced to scan Google - and ultimately shoot yourself in the foot.
you may be on to something here

his actions and attitude don't mirror the decorum displayed by Marines I know

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
May I quote as saying there are enough jobs to go around?
<quoted text>
I originally did write "kitty" (sort of) but it kept getting censored.
<quoted text>
"Document"? Written by who? The people who couldn't get Japan to really surrender "unconditionally"?
I'm sure if I rummage around I can find a document that says Irak had thousands upon thousands of WMD's. Another document that says Kennedy was killed with a single bullet. Another one that says the U.S. had nothing to do with Operation TP Ajax. One that sates Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break in. One that states Reagan knew nothing about Iran Gate. There's even one that states Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Impressive, huh!
Japan signed a surrender only after their condition was met. That's a "CONDITIONAL SURRENDER". Now you (or the United Snakes gooberment) can call that surrender anything you want but the facts won't be on your side.
The document you were presented is an image of the actual document signed by Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu and General Yoshijiro Umezu.

Yes, you could search the web for anything you desire. Thats how you develop your ill formed opinions on everything. The link you were presented is from the US National Archives in possession of the actual surrender.

The surrender was unconditional.

Heres the link again http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_doc...

You sir are willfully ignorant.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I didn't have to google dd214 and then post it as DD214 ......

so ladies how you all doing still patting yourself on the back??

ha ha ha

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got-to-admit your right about all of that.
They couldn't even get the "Big 'Japanese Boys' on the ship to sign the piece agreement until they changed the language of it.
Follow the link I provided. Its an image of the actual document signed by the Japanese. Its unconditional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••