Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
or you are in a majority of one ... now where did you lose your gun ..how did they come as a swat team , knock on your door ... how did they even know you have a gun
only cowards need cops

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Carefree

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

"no force just strong persuasion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't limit my statement to police chiefs. I'm talking pretty much any rank above Sergeant.
You would consider a Corporal a high ranking official. Lmao! Even a Sergeant is typically a field supervisor or news spokesman, not a high ranking official.
Nice try at altering what is high ranking to attempt backing your stance. Lol
I didn't try altering sh!t. How many years service does the average police officer of corporal grade have? I think I'll stick with my more accurate statement.

A shift supervisor, corporal or sergeant is not only a spokesman for the department on his shift, but has responsibility for the entire department on his shift - what's more "high ranking" than that?

You lose - again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I voted. I got outnumbered by food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, government housing recipients, people that died decades ago, people that died shortly after birth, but are registered to vote, districts that voted 100% to 0% for Obama over Romney, people that voted in districts that had 110% voter turnout, and the rest that didn't have to prove who they are. After all, this was the last time they would have to defraud the system to win. In 2016, the moochers outnumber the taxpayers. Democrats rule until revolution .
And you were outnumbered by the brave.

(please reference the following thread)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TVEUCPD...

I'm still waiting for that so-called "revolution."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDAO!!!

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I've suggested that several ease the very same pain you are suffering.
<quoted text>
You need to deal with the fact that I tore your silly "excuse" to shreds thus adding credibility to my own view. The Japanese refused to agree to an "unconditional" surrender (as was put forth by the U.S.) and made the "condition" on their own terms, to which the U.S. finally agreed. The United Snakes knew that Japan was serious about not surrendering "unconditionally" and feared the lives of Americans it would cost to initiate a ground offensive.
The Americans did the smart thing by accepting Japan's "condition". There were no more bombs to drop that would have shortened the war and by a ground invasion there was a fair chance that the Japanese might have won the war.
You need to deal with fact and give up your adolescent "make it up" as you go along. Perhaps you ought to seek out some other discussion forum that caters to a teen-age mentality, where you can probably impress the majority of them.
Have you ever managed to be correct on anything? The surrender of Japan was unconditional. Here is the document.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_doc...

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, they just go to a gun show and buy from the "private" "hobbyists....
We can be sure the NRA will be there to fight to sell guns to anyone you damn well please.
There are fewer private sellers at gun shows than your realize. Most vendors are people engaged in the business of selling arms, ammo and accessories.

Even as a non-dealer I may not legally sell to someone not legally able to own. If I knowingly sell to an ineligible individual Iím facing 10 years in prison.

Try something new, learn about what youíre claiming and approach the subject educated.

How many gun shows have you attended?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see, this is the reason why you Americans will never amount to anything. You are so restricted by media censorship and mis-info propaganda that you are at a grave disadvantage in a discussion with people of the "outside world".
In order for me to explain things to you I'll have to go back to basics, which you either will not understand or not believe, and I don't know if I have the patience necessary for your voluntary ignorance.
I'll make you a deal. You try asking me in a polite tone without the "WTF" and "what are you smoking" and I'll reciprocate with a factual history lesson. OK?
Of course, for you your method is better. Make shit up and decimated it as your brand of truth.

Youíre pompous and ignorant, a terrific combination of ineptitude.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Upon registering at Eastern Kentucky State College
( that part is for you M69 ) it was required to take 2 years of ROTC. After 2 years you could sign
up for 2 more and graduate a 'lieutenant'. Going into the service with rank sounded like a good
idea until I talked to my 2 uncles that had been in the service, about it.[Dad didn't go,@ the time
he was working for Airo-Jet building military equipment] They said more college lieutenants were shot in the back than by enemy fire (they may have been kidding) but did advice me not to do it.
After completing 2 years in ROTC and dealing with some of the seniors that were teaching some of the classes it was obvious my uncles had advised me correctly. To state it simply; "Glorifed Assholes"

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I voted. I got outnumbered by food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, government housing recipients, people that died decades ago, people that died shortly after birth, but are registered to vote, districts that voted 100% to 0% for Obama over Romney, people that voted in districts that had 110% voter turnout, and the rest that didn't have to prove who they are. After all, this was the last time they would have to defraud the system to win. In 2016, the moochers outnumber the taxpayers. Democrats rule until revolution .
I couldn't have said it better myself Dr. Sniper.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Upon registering at Eastern Kentucky State College
( that part is for you M69 ) it was required to take 2 years of ROTC. After 2 years you could sign
up for 2 more and graduate a 'lieutenant'. Going into the service with rank sounded like a good
idea until I talked to my 2 uncles that had been in the service, about it.[Dad didn't go,@ the time
he was working for Airo-Jet building military equipment] They said more college lieutenants were shot in the back than by enemy fire (they may have been kidding) but did advice me not to do it.
After completing 2 years in ROTC and dealing with some of the seniors that were teaching some of the classes it was obvious my uncles had advised me correctly. To state it simply; "Glorifed Assholes"
We're talking about police officers, not military.

Try to keep up.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.
keep up with what?...the high intellect that floods topix daily?..lol

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't wait to see your reaction. I came to this thread to read this?????

**Similarity being - with rank they all get the
"Big Head!"
What rank were you in the Navy M69?
The fact you give Force Majeure 'the-time-of-day'
indicates your intelligence, now what did you say
your rank was?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

PS: thanks phaines, appreciated the double punch!

M69 goes down...
1,...2,...3,...4,...etc.
help

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
You see what I'm talking about? 500 murders by a gun. Sad. Guns do more harm than good. Guns KILL. And now lunatics own Automatic AKs in America. Wow.
Would ya feel better if they had been ran over by cars or hit in the head with baseball bats

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

help you scared me, I thought it was M69 yelling for "HELP!"
I guess he's still down for the count?

By-the-way ... I'm suprised M69 is not conversing with African_shadows. ROTFLMAO!!!
Carefreeof

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

help wrote:
<quoted text>
Would ya feel better if they had been ran over by cars or hit in the head with baseball bats
or a semi with 8000 gallons of gas
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueer wrote:
Only cowards need guns so they can rob the working people.
Why don't they go get a job?
May I quote as saying there are enough jobs to go around?
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>her feet?
I thought it was her kitty
I originally did write "kitty" (sort of) but it kept getting censored.
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>The surrender of Japan was unconditional. Here is the document.
"Document"? Written by who? The people who couldn't get Japan to really surrender "unconditionally"?

I'm sure if I rummage around I can find a document that says Irak had thousands upon thousands of WMD's. Another document that says Kennedy was killed with a single bullet. Another one that says the U.S. had nothing to do with Operation TP Ajax. One that sates Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break in. One that states Reagan knew nothing about Iran Gate. There's even one that states Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Impressive, huh!

Japan signed a surrender only after their condition was met. That's a "CONDITIONAL SURRENDER". Now you (or the United Snakes gooberment) can call that surrender anything you want but the facts won't be on your side.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre pompous and ignorant
You're only half right. I can afford to be pompous because I know so much more than you.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure if I rummage around I can find a document that says ((Iraq)) had thousands upon thousands of WMD's. Another document that says Kennedy was killed with a single bullet. Another one that says the U.S. had nothing to do with Operation TP Ajax. One that sates Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break in. One that states Reagan knew nothing about Iran Gate. There's even one that states Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Impressive, huh!
Japan signed a surrender only after their condition was met. That's a "CONDITIONAL SURRENDER". Now you (or the United Snakes gooberment) can call that surrender anything you want but the facts won't be on your side.
I've got-to-admit your right about all of that.
They couldn't even get the "Big 'Japanese Boys' on the ship to sign the piece agreement until they changed the language of it.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

excuse please:: peace not piece

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••