Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5197 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Nguyen bought a shotgun and semiautomatic rifle from Gander Mountain in Henrietta in 2010, when she was neighbors with Spengler on Lake Road in Webster.

Nguyen allegedly admitted that Spengler helped her pick out the guns, which she claimed in an interview with investigators were later stolen, court papers say.

In either case, Spengler had the guns with him Dec. 24 when he ambushed four West Webster firefighters, killing two and injuring two others before killing himself. His sister, Cheryl Spengler, is also presumed to have been killed, but police have not yet identified the body found in the burned Spengler house.

dictatorship at work??????????

or common reasoning
Dictatorship? What are you talking about Father Sarducci?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5198 Mar 14, 2013
Search Shortcut
Definition of tyrant - American Heritage® Dictionary

An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions. A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner. An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.

Search results

Tyrant | Define Tyrant at Dictionary.com
noun 1. a sovereign or other ruler who uses power oppressively or unjustly. 2. any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/tyrant - Cached
More results from dictionary.reference.com »
Tyrant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
Definition of TYRANT. 1. a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution . b: a usurper of sovereignty . 2. a: a ruler who exercises absolute power ...
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tyrant - Cached
More results from merriam-webster.com »
Tyrant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Etymology|
Historical forms|
In the arts|
Enlightenment
A tyrant (Greek τύρ ανν ος, tyrannos), in its modern English usage, is a ruler of a cruel and oppressive character who is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrant - Cached

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5199 Mar 14, 2013
Definition of dictator - American Heritage® Dictionary

An absolute ruler. A tyrant; a despot. An ancient Roman magistrate appointed temporarily to deal with an immediate crisis or emergency. One who dictates: These initials are those ...

Search results

Dictator | Define Dictator at Dictionary.com
noun 1. a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession. 2.(in ancient ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/dictator - Cached
Dictator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roman origin|
Garibaldi as a...|
Modern era|
Modern use in...
A dictator is a ruler (e.g. absolutist or autocratic) who assumes sole and absolute power (sometimes, but not always, with military control or bribes) but not ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictator - Cached

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5200 Mar 14, 2013
now do something about it

Location hidden

#5201 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Search Shortcut
Definition of tyrant - American Heritage® Dictionary

An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions. A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner. An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.

Search results

Tyrant | Define Tyrant at Dictionary.com
noun 1. a sovereign or other ruler who uses power oppressively or unjustly. 2. any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/tyrant - Cached
Tyrant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
Definition of TYRANT. 1. a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution . b: a usurper of sovereignty . 2. a: a ruler who exercises absolute power ...
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tyrant - Cached
More results from merriam-webster.com »
Tyrant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Etymology|
Historical forms|
In the arts|
Enlightenment
A tyrant (Greek τύρ ανν ος, tyrannos), in its modern English usage, is a ruler of a cruel and oppressive character who is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrant - Cached
Sounds like a certain president abusing executive orders!

Location hidden

#5202 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Definition of dictator - American Heritage® Dictionary

An absolute ruler. A tyrant; a despot. An ancient Roman magistrate appointed temporarily to deal with an immediate crisis or emergency. One who dictates: These initials are those ...

Search results

Dictator | Define Dictator at Dictionary.com
noun 1. a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession. 2.(in ancient ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/dictator - Cached
Dictator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roman origin|
Garibaldi as a...|
Modern era|
Modern use in...
A dictator is a ruler (e.g. absolutist or autocratic) who assumes sole and absolute power (sometimes, but not always, with military control or bribes) but not ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictator - Cached
What a coinqidink! Sounds like the same person.

Location hidden

#5203 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
now do something about it
Dude, I voted. I got outnumbered by food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, government housing recipients, people that died decades ago, people that died shortly after birth, but are registered to vote, districts that voted 100% to 0% for Obama over Romney, people that voted in districts that had 110% voter turnout, and the rest that didn't have to prove who they are. After all, this was the last time they would have to defraud the system to win. In 2016, the moochers outnumber the taxpayers. Democrats rule until revolution .
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5204 Mar 14, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure. What part of Michigan does the Gulf Of Mexico border?
you are not familiar with the automobile and pickup truck?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5205 Mar 14, 2013
lonely wrote:
Theres people the make comments the they dont what to know what they taking about
tally doesn't have to, he just uses copy and paste

“Just breath..”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5206 Mar 14, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Uh, one great reason is some of us are women; while walking in a dark parking garage to our cars after work where a man, who could be double our size, is waiting to attack. Would it be cowardly for a woman to have a gun in that situation, or are we all supposed to know how to knock a male giant out? Or, investigating the sound of a window breaking in our homes (after calling 911) bc there is no man around to protect us. Would our fists be enough? There are a million other reasons your statement is absolutely illogical and irrational!

I'm not saying that there are members of society, groups even, who view gun ownership as some kind of status symbol and that's just plain ridiculous and cowardly. Those people probably couldn't even shoot for self-defense if it came down to it because they think somehow the gun itself will protect them.. They're so cool and untouchable with their Glock whatever tucked in their saggy (or not) pants.. These are the idiots who kill innocent people on accident because they never went through the proper steps (safety classes, shooting practice, and certification) to obtain said gun, it was bought illegally and they most likely panicked (or will panic) and pull(ed) the trigger.

The best argument for LEGAL gun ownership, is if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have them. Then what would we do? It's not a piece of cake to legally obtain a concealed weapons permit. It's tough and they dig deep into your background and such. Why are people trying to take guns away from the GOOD people, who legally buy them, learn and practice safe use, and follow all the rules and regulations as far as storage, safety, and usage are concerned?

Does anyone think that most of the murders, mass shootings, and massacre's that take place are done with legally obtained weapons? You think all these kids who are going to school and shooting other kids and teachers are walking into their local gun store and buying everything they need? No, they're getting them ILLEGALLY. They get them the same way addicts get heroin, cocaine, or some weed.. it's all imported illegally over our borders and sold to anyone who can afford it. Either that, or it's stolen from gun stores or from irresponsible gun owners!

Whew.. and that's what I have to say about THAT!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5212 Mar 15, 2013
Only cowards need guns so they can rob the working people.
Why don't they go get a job?
Oh, yes, they can't get a job because they dropped out of school to have the easy life.
How's that working out for ya?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5213 Mar 15, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
Oh, yes, they can't get a job because they dropped out of school to have the easy life.
seriously?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5214 Mar 15, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
so how are things going for you at walmart?
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5215 Mar 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they voted for more jobs. I wonder what you voted for, besides a pay raise for yourself and lay-offs for everyone else.
Take you lap dance to the next table. Your feet stink.
her feet?

I thought it was her kitty

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5216 Mar 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I voted. I got outnumbered by food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, government housing recipients, people that died decades ago, people that died shortly after birth, but are registered to vote, districts that voted 100% to 0% for Obama over Romney, people that voted in districts that had 110% voter turnout, and the rest that didn't have to prove who they are. After all, this was the last time they would have to defraud the system to win. In 2016, the moochers outnumber the taxpayers. Democrats rule until revolution .
or you are in a majority of one ... now where did you lose your gun ..how did they come as a swat team , knock on your door ... how did they even know you have a gun
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5217 Mar 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
or you are in a majority of one ... now where did you lose your gun ..how did they come as a swat team , knock on your door ... how did they even know you have a gun
only cowards need cops

Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5218 Mar 15, 2013
"no force just strong persuasion"

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5219 Mar 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't limit my statement to police chiefs. I'm talking pretty much any rank above Sergeant.
You would consider a Corporal a high ranking official. Lmao! Even a Sergeant is typically a field supervisor or news spokesman, not a high ranking official.
Nice try at altering what is high ranking to attempt backing your stance. Lol
I didn't try altering sh!t. How many years service does the average police officer of corporal grade have? I think I'll stick with my more accurate statement.

A shift supervisor, corporal or sergeant is not only a spokesman for the department on his shift, but has responsibility for the entire department on his shift - what's more "high ranking" than that?

You lose - again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5220 Mar 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were outnumbered by the brave.

(please reference the following thread)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TVEUCPD...

I'm still waiting for that so-called "revolution."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDAO!!!

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5221 Mar 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I've suggested that several ease the very same pain you are suffering.
<quoted text>
You need to deal with the fact that I tore your silly "excuse" to shreds thus adding credibility to my own view. The Japanese refused to agree to an "unconditional" surrender (as was put forth by the U.S.) and made the "condition" on their own terms, to which the U.S. finally agreed. The United Snakes knew that Japan was serious about not surrendering "unconditionally" and feared the lives of Americans it would cost to initiate a ground offensive.
The Americans did the smart thing by accepting Japan's "condition". There were no more bombs to drop that would have shortened the war and by a ground invasion there was a fair chance that the Japanese might have won the war.
You need to deal with fact and give up your adolescent "make it up" as you go along. Perhaps you ought to seek out some other discussion forum that caters to a teen-age mentality, where you can probably impress the majority of them.
Have you ever managed to be correct on anything? The surrender of Japan was unconditional. Here is the document.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_doc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 2 min Parden Pard 249
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 6 min Princess Hey 6,548
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 9 min Mustang GT Girl 48,974
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 16 min Princess Hey 3,859
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 16 min Mustang GT Girl 11,682
Word association (Jun '07) 37 min Short_Bus 6,307
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 49 min NWO 17,082
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min all my fault 211,404
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Foreplay Ferret 71,159
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr liam cul8r 981