Only cowards need guns
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#5172 Mar 14, 2013
The other night all of the sudden someone was coming in my front door. Myself sitting 5 feet away thinking 3 guns in the house and I will have to get to them in other rooms.I jumped up and hit my own husband with a lamp. He happened to get sent home from work because a young man at work got killed inside the work place. All this going down has me wondering. Would I of acted so fast with a bullet as I did with the lamp if they were closer. This has realy caused me to do alot of thinking.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5173 Mar 14, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Most rational people can read a statement and understand that a few exceptions are understood. That's what you provided, a few exceptions.
But, hey, if it makes you feel better, fine. I miss spoke. Let me clarify.
In general, or for the most part, high ranking police officers are not out on the streets in harm's way. They send street cops out for that.
There. You feel better?
Actually, truth be told, there is only one chief per department. Using the laws of averages, "in general" is about as safe to say as "there's a lot of tea in China." High ranking is what I would place on a corporal and above, since most are training officers, shift leaders, S.W.A.T. or K-9 units. Using that as a cutoff, "in general" doesn't seem too accurate.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2013

On the first page alone, there are 7 officers that were killed this year with a rank of corporal or higher.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5176 Mar 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Still waiting for the liar tallywhacker to produce his proof of his legal profession. He doesn't have any proof, so he crabs sideways in a weak attempt to distract from the truth. The truth being that he is as phony as a 3 dollar bill and just as useful.
C'mon Sweetie, put up or shut up.
where is your 214 ???

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5177 Mar 14, 2013
see told they would gather , kept this thread going ,

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5180 Mar 14, 2013
PAID ATTENTION . just got a alert that the Java script file is now corrupt...

my security shut is down and my firefox shut it down... just reload every thing and

deleted old java ... lets see seem to be back to a normal web

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#5181 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see, this is the reason why you Americans will never amount to anything. You are so restricted by media censorship and mis-info propaganda that you are at a grave disadvantage in a discussion with people of the "outside world".
In order for me to explain things to you I'll have to go back to basics, which you either will not understand or not believe, and I don't know if I have the patience necessary for your voluntary ignorance.
I'll make you a deal. You try asking me in a polite tone without the "WTF" and "what are you smoking" and I'll reciprocate with a factual history lesson. OK?
Why should he when you don't refrain from insulting those you're trying to "debate" with?

You still haven't proven your point except to those who already believe as you do. You haven't converted anyone. You're only preaching to the saved.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#5182 Mar 14, 2013
Or pissing to put salt in the ocean, whichever you prefer.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5183 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
where is your 214 ???
You forget judge sweetie, I am not the one on trial. i don't have a [email protected] thing to prove to you or Horse manure. You are the one who brags incessantly about being a lawyer and a judge. So put up or shut up Sweetie.
I know you cannot produce them, because you are a fake and a fraud.
Since I have called you out, I expect your next move will be to report me.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Force Efterbliven

Springfield, MA

#5184 Mar 14, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Or pissing to put salt in the ocean, whichever you prefer.
Ohhh, I like it when my sheep are pissing on me, is that what you mean?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5185 Mar 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget judge sweetie, I am not the one on trial. i don't have a [email protected] thing to prove to you or Horse manure. You are the one who brags incessantly about being a lawyer and a judge. So put up or shut up Sweetie.
I know you cannot produce them, because you are a fake and a fraud.
Since I have called you out, I expect your next move will be to report me.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm still on trial as I told a year ago and two years ago , but even if I wasn't do you think I would put my vitals on the net , pay a few dollars to keep them safe

so stop being an azzzzzzzzzz grow up

or put your 214 on you do know what that is correct

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5186 Mar 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a thought: STFU.

If having something intelligent to contribute was a requirement, Topix would have already pulled your posts.

What you need is: your own forum and your own blog, and you can continue to insist how you are smarter than everyone else and not allow anyone else to post.

Because here we continue to slap the snot out of you and point out that you are full of crap.

Starting with having to remind you that the the second amendment doesn't start with "..." or "The...".
Lmao, as usual, lead with an insult, then start blowing smoke.

The fact you think you slap the snot out of me speaks volumes about your perspective.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5187 Mar 14, 2013
now back to Java , i use firefox and it shut java down , but you can update to new

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5188 Mar 14, 2013
Nguyen bought a shotgun and semiautomatic rifle from Gander Mountain in Henrietta in 2010, when she was neighbors with Spengler on Lake Road in Webster.

Nguyen allegedly admitted that Spengler helped her pick out the guns, which she claimed in an interview with investigators were later stolen, court papers say.

In either case, Spengler had the guns with him Dec. 24 when he ambushed four West Webster firefighters, killing two and injuring two others before killing himself. His sister, Cheryl Spengler, is also presumed to have been killed, but police have not yet identified the body found in the burned Spengler house.

dictatorship at work??????????

or common reasoning
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5189 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
THAT WILL KEEP SLACK AND SWEETIE PUSS HAPPY AND BUSY FOR A FEW
now sit back and watch
tally, you have no soul

you lost in nam I suppose and to what end
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5190 Mar 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dish it out, pansy, if you are going to cry like a five year old boy who has dropped his ice cream cone.
five year old?

don't give him so much credit, he would be challenged by the logic of a two year old
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5191 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Merchant shrimp boat companies don't issue a DD 214 to their employees. Only a letter of recommendation.
are you a shrimper too?

working the waters of the Gulf of Mexico is one of my greatest joys

Location hidden

#5192 Mar 14, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, truth be told, there is only one chief per department. Using the laws of averages, "in general" is about as safe to say as "there's a lot of tea in China." High ranking is what I would place on a corporal and above, since most are training officers, shift leaders, S.W.A.T. or K-9 units. Using that as a cutoff, "in general" doesn't seem too accurate.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2013

On the first page alone, there are 7 officers that were killed this year with a rank of corporal or higher.
I didn't limit my statement to police chiefs. I'm talking pretty much any rank above Sergeant.
You would consider a Corporal a high ranking official. Lmao! Even a Sergeant is typically a field supervisor or news spokesman, not a high ranking official.

Nice try at altering what is high ranking to attempt backing your stance. Lol

Location hidden

#5193 Mar 14, 2013
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>are you a shrimper too?

working the waters of the Gulf of Mexico is one of my greatest joys
I'm sure. What part of Michigan does the Gulf Of Mexico border?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5194 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still on trial as I told a year ago and two years ago , but even if I wasn't do you think I would put my vitals on the net , pay a few dollars to keep them safe
so stop being an azzzzzzzzzz grow up
or put your 214 on you do know what that is correct
judge sweetie, you demand proof of gun registration, CCL license etc and become nasty when denied. yet here you are trying to weasel out of providing proof to us of your supposed service as a judge.You are a fraud and a fake. Put up or shut up judge sweetie.
BTW, it is a DD214. and yes, i have one, but I am not on trial here and I will never bow to your absurd demands.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
lonely

United States

#5196 Mar 14, 2013
Theres people the make comments the they dont what to know what they taking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is your hero? 6 min Princess Finny Fe... 12
News Cops put parking lot crack cocaine in 'lost and... 15 min Keyanna 3
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 29 min -TheExam- 46,723
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min The Finny 4,097
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 1 hr Frogface Kate 10
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Fish_sticks 21,931
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 37,861
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 217,246
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Fish_sticks 75,317
A to Z songs by title or group! 4 hr T Bone 1,827
More from around the web