Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you a very very hard question , when and how did you lose your gun??????????

and the answer is **********
So you missed the part about the liberals chiseling away a little at a time huh? Or is it that you simply choose to ignore it?
Try this one:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/ca... #
See, that wasn't hard at all.
See how a law can sound good at first, but then get twisted and abused by Liberal Government? Yes, I'm saying California has Liberal Government.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

just to enhance your stupidity

not that it needs it , because you are doing fine all by yourself...

the second is a right and a choice not a law

and wasn't the poor dead mother
of Adam Lanza, chastised for having guns around a mentally ill person ??

now when and where did you lose a gun
answer that: that is the part I seemed to have missed ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mil69 sit back and watch this for a day ..........

30 minutes bet

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>now it is apples from one tree?????? on one branch or several branches
Your example was one tree. Does it matter if its one branch or several? Quit trying to detract. You never learn do you? Everyone is on to your propaganda spreading methods.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is full of exactly what I described. You simply reply with an insult. That explains so much about your stance.
Don't dish it out, pansy, if you are going to cry like a five year old boy who has dropped his ice cream cone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>getting your amount of apples crossed ...

I said ..........his gun .......... so now how are they going to prove it is his???

and if you have a permit it is automatically your gun ???????

in that case....... you keep Texas cowboy
Four separate sentences, and not one answers the question posed to you.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Guns of Law-Abiding Husband Confiscated After Wife’s Single Voluntary Mental Health Visit
Always happy to see you speaking for the tea baggers and the gun gnutters who insist that the mentally ill should have access to firearms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>exactly as you are doing now

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssst

maybe you can write the surviving family members that their leaders aren't putting their lives on the line

Kennedys are Irish should make a good St, Pat's Day surprise
It would be a lot fewer letters than if I wrote the street officers families.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
NJ Mother Pressured to Turn Over Her Guns..
Always happy to see gun gnutters and tea baggers insist that all Americans should have the right to make threats and not be held accountable for it.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
It's a right! Not breaking the law by abusing that right IS earning enough. Which brings us back to addressing the real issue. Criminals.
And the NRA insists they should have the right to sell firearms to everyone without background checks- that criminals have rights!

Most Americans understand they are the ones who have rights- not the special rights demanded by the NRA that put us and our children into jeopardy,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>who is the tyrant/libs/demos/ your damn words idiot , now that is direct ..... no no no IDIOT is
Yep direct insults. Getting flustered there tally? Lmao! Take another Lisinopril. You'll look like a fiddler crab if you have to type with one hand.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals are wise to want to take away our guns. They want unarmed peasants
Right, because with only 275 million guns out there, the USA is practically unarmed!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You constantly make an ass of yourself doing exactly this. I didn't say there has never ever in the history of the planet, been a high ranking officer killed in the line of duty. The wording of your reply indicates your age (juvenile). In addition, you provide 3 links about 2 instances. Why don't you provide a link that shows high ranking officer deaths in the line of duty even remotely approaching that of street officers?
And this proves you can't read - read the last link, twit.

Next time you make an idiotic statement like you do, consider the ramifications and how exactly you will dance around the fact that you were wrong.

There have been literally hundreds, if not thousands of high ranking police officers killed in the line of duty in the United States. If I had the spare time you do, I'd post more - a lot more. And lastly, any dweeb can tell you that there have been more officers killed in the line of duty than police chiefs and the like - but that's not what you said, was it?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
Barefoot replied to that post with his/her/its irrelevant insults. I replied that the insults told a lot about his/her/its stance.
Funny how you dish it out, but when they are crammed back up your azz, you whimper like a puppy who's been whacked with a rolled up newspaper.

I guess you think you can insist that you get to ask loaded questions and pout when no one responds.

Universal background check is coming, Shug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't dish it out, pansy, if you are going to cry like a five year old boy who has dropped his ice cream cone.
What exactly have I dished out? Commenting on your lack of substance leading to your insults is crying? What dictionary are you using?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your example was one tree. Does it matter if its one branch or several? Quit trying to detract. You never learn do you? Everyone is on to your propaganda spreading methods.
where and when did you lose your gun???

who is the head lib and who is the demo? that are pawns of that great tyrant the President of the USA ?

wonder if he is related to Idi Amin, who became known as the 'Butcher of Uganda' for his brutal, despotic rule whilst president of Uganda ... he was of British heritage as well

did you send your thoughts to the John Fitzgerald Kennedy family ??[was killed by an assassin's bullets ] not putting his life on the line

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly have I dished out? Commenting on your lack of substance leading to your insults is crying? What dictionary are you using?
he told ya , common sense

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

tallyho wrote:
just to enhance your stupidity

not that it needs it , because you are doing fine all by yourself...

the second is a right and a choice not a law

and wasn't the poor dead mother
of Adam Lanza, chastised for having guns around a mentally ill person ??

now when and where did you lose a gun
answer that: that is the part I seemed to have missed ...
I'm assuming this post was for me, since you like casting insults my way to detract from your failures.

Please show where I stated the second amendment is a law and not a right.

Yes, she was, but Adam Lanza's mental illness was not a temporary episode induced by a medication that had since been discontinued. Try reading the links I provide judge. I thought liberals were supposed to be "informed". Instead, you just showed that you operate based on assumption rather than knowledge.

So yes, you did miss it! Go back and read the link I provided as an answer the first time. It's still my answer this time. If you read before you reply, maybe in the future you will not come off as a wanna be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>And the NRA insists they should have the right to sell firearms to everyone without background checks- that criminals have rights!

Most Americans understand they are the ones who have rights- not the special rights demanded by the NRA that put us and our children into jeopardy,
Don't jump in at the end of a lengthy conversation/debate and think you have something to contribute. Go back and read through the conversation. If you still think you have something to add that hasn't already been covered, then you can add your 2 cents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And this proves you can't read - read the last link, twit.

Next time you make an idiotic statement like you do, consider the ramifications and how exactly you will dance around the fact that you were wrong.

There have been literally hundreds, if not thousands of high ranking police officers killed in the line of duty in the United States. If I had the spare time you do, I'd post more - a lot more. And lastly, any dweeb can tell you that there have been more officers killed in the line of duty than police chiefs and the like - but that's not what you said, was it?
Most rational people can read a statement and understand that a few exceptions are understood. That's what you provided, a few exceptions.
But, hey, if it makes you feel better, fine. I miss spoke. Let me clarify.
In general, or for the most part, high ranking police officers are not out on the streets in harm's way. They send street cops out for that.

There. You feel better?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

234 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min I Dont Know 53,993
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 15,277
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min 25 Dollars 15,761
A six word game (Dec '08) 7 min King DILF 17,264
****What TURNS OFF Chicks???**** (Mar '13) 7 min honeymylove 816
All I ever wanted in Life... (Apr '12) 9 min Say What 29
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min wondering 112,985
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 50 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,036
Dog faints after reuniting with owner 58 min Fundies R Mentally Nil 6