|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>More firspower and accuracy makes a deadly siuation all that much more worse. An AR15 is much more accurate at a much geater distance than a 22 pr BB gun. You missed my point entirely.
Tell you what. I'll shoot my 22, you shoot an AR-15, I will prove you wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so overlooking the 3rd grade vernacular as well as the schoolyard name-calling - you've obviously mistaken me with someone who actually gives a ratass what you think.

I don't want to take away your guns - on the contrary, I want you to keep your guns. Oh, by the way - you want ammunition for that gun? It's going to cost you - 1000% markup. Don't believe me? Try shopping for an AR online now in the wake of the mass killings - go ahead and check.

And if you're ignorant to believe that this will all blow over and things will return to normal, along with gun prices - think again. No vice ever goes down in price.

I don't live a life of paranoia, unlike you. I don't sit at home and wait with gun till some imaginary "thug" comes through the door. Thank God your chance of ever having to use that gun are remote. With the exception of a gentleman on this forum that goes by the name of "Sly West," you are waisting your time beating your chest. Move to Detroit - I'm sure the homies there can give you some pointers on how to look real gansta' with your gun.
Again, where do you get your information? Sure the prices will go back down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, a real John Wayne!!!

Yep, my Vespa does 285 mph, I date an Italian supermodel who's Daddy owns a Ferrari dealership and I'm heir to Topix fortune.

Sounds legit.
Ridicule and sarcasm rather than supplying facts to dispute his claim?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
6 in-a-row...haven't you figured it out by now Dr-Sniper?

African_shadows is really Barry Obama in disguise.
LMAO
Too Funny!

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>You can own a full auto. Get a class 3 license and pay the tax. Full auto is very seldom used in a crime even though the movies would make you think otherwise.
OR, reality...http://abcnews.go.co m/US/national-guard-members-de ad-ihop-rampage/story?id=14457 713#.UOYYUm9kj-c

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>OR, reality...http://abcnews.go.co m/US/national-guard-members-de ad-ihop-rampage/story?id=14457 713#.UOYYUm9kj-c
Ley's try again:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/national-guard-membe...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>OR, reality...http://abcnews.go.co m/US/national-guard-members-de ad-ihop-rampage/story?id=14457 713#.UOYYUm9kj-c
Like I said a full auto is seldom used in a crime. They said there were 8 seconds of full auto fire. You can't run a mag for 8 seconds out of an AK47. It will run through much faster. Maybe it was full auto and maybe it wasn't full auto. They are misidentified all the time. The news reporter never called it full auto

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said a full auto is seldom used in a crime. They said there were 8 seconds of full auto fire. You can't run a mag for 8 seconds out of an AK47. It will run through much faster. Maybe it was full auto and maybe it wasn't full auto. They are misidentified all the time. The news reporter never called it full auto
Crain, that wasn't a question. You're the last idiot I'd ask to clarify anything. Well, the second to last- I remembered the Sam's Club.

Maybe it's a tie...or redundant...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember yernogood?
He was shot right in front of his business and yes he survived. <makes ya wonder if it was someone from topix, lol>
Happy Thursday M69!
You mean recently?
Is that why he hasn't been writing?
He must have pissed the wrong one off.
Not too surprising, but I hope he's OK.
I try to be nice, you know, like a cross between Donny Osmond and PeeWee Herman.
Kios

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Are there loads of Americans who are embarrassed by their gun laws like the rest of the sane world are for them, or is there a general universal thread of engrained mental illness prevalent throughout the majority of the population?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Ley's try again:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/national-guard-membe...
Considering the firing/cycle rate of a full auto AK-47 is 600 rounds per minute, 8 seconds of auto fire would have been 80 rounds. AK magazines are 30 rounds. There are a few 50 round mags out there. Anything more than that is an aftermarket drum magazine that is going to jam before cycling the full magazine capacity.
Your article said nothing about confirmation that the weapon was in fact fully automatic. Did the shooter possess a class three license? Did the shooter even own the weapon used? If he in fact had psychological issues, how did he purchase a firearm? That's already illegal.

“GREAT TO BE”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

.......KING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

info:

There are currently 37 states here in the U.S. that allow the possession of automatic weapons. The requirements are that you submit an application to BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco &, Firearms & Explosives. As part of that application a complete criminal background investigation is done and you must submit a set of current fingerprints as part of the process.(Finger Prints fee's vary from $15-$20 depending on the state of residence)

Once approved, you will be required to pay a one-time fee of $200 for a Federal Tax Stamp per weapon (There are NO, REPEAT NO additional FEE'S,Dealer's Licenses or anything additional required!!)

With the GCA of 1986 (Gun Control Act) Civilians are not allowed to posess fully automatic weapons unless they were manufactured prior to 1986. The weapons manufactured before 1986 are "Grandfathered" meaning they can still be LEGALLY transfered thru a licensed/bonded Class III NFA Weapons Dealer.NO fully automatic weapons made after 1968 are legal for civilians to own or possess.

In addition the permit once issued requires that the permit be with the registered licensed weapon at all times and especially when transported. You must also show proof that the registered weapon is stored in a safe or locked container that meets BATFE guidelines. Issuing the Permit also allows BATFE to make a personal inspection of your residence or storage area once annually.(Usually announced prior by appointment)

Several states have their own state restrictions or laws of ownership for these weapons and a person who is licensed with the weapon is subject to the state laws of any state he visits or may travel thru.

If you can find a grandfathered AK-47 or M-16 you can technically purchase it but they are extremely rare and quite expensive......You would be better suited to pick something easier to obtain
Kios

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Well as long as they cant get fully automatic weapons everything will probably be ok. As you were America : ) keep up the good work.

“GREAT TO BE”

Level 9

.......KING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Kios wrote:
Well as long as they cant get fully automatic weapons everything will probably be ok. As you were America :) keep up the good work.
but the US problem is the individual states regulate their gun laws as per state , so we have 50 codes ...

the Central government has nothing to do with inside of the states borders as for gun control
Kios

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I didn't assume anything to the contrary.

“GREAT TO BE”

Level 9

.......KING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the majority of gun owners are obeying the laws , not out trying to blow up planes with a sneaker and a match
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

What on earth has Richard Reid got to do with your ridiculous gun laws?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>but the US problem is the individual states regulate their gun laws as per state , so we have 50 codes ...

the Central government has nothing to do with inside of the states borders as for gun control
As it should be.

“GREAT TO BE”

Level 9

.......KING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
What on earth has Richard Reid got to do with your ridiculous gun laws?
your country: you concern yourself with air travel , our country we will concern ourselves with our guns
Dozerman

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
a nato round is made to be universal , why ???so the nato gi.s can use any nato ammo regardless of country... now it would be un-wise for the opposing force to be able to use the nato ammo and visa/versa ..... west [nato] is a red cook-off shell and the east is a green cook-off shell ......... now as a civil you can not get a nato round .... only authorized people , police/military etc etc
you get a imitation round , but not a nato round
Yes exactly i was just referring to a comment earlier that someone posted saying an M16 round would fire through an AK47 rifle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••