Only cowards need guns

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5083 Mar 13, 2013
PS: considering FOX is one of your favorite places.
LMAO

PSS: It's channel 5 M69.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5084 Mar 13, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, put your rights in their hands. Are you oblivious to the political agenda and corruption of high ranking police officials?
It's a right! Not breaking the law by abusing that right IS earning enough. Which brings us back to addressing the real issue. Criminals.
and you are oblivious those who die every day to serve ... get a life

the cure is throw the bad apple out not the tree

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5085 Mar 13, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am intelligent enough to know these things progress in stages. That is how liberals work. Chisel away a little freedom or rights at a time. That way people don't realize how much they are ultimately losing. In the end, make no mistake. The liberal government wants us gunless. They simply are not going to admit that this early on.
Btw, I never stated that you stated do away with the second amendment. Nice distractive method though.
yep you are one in the same ... show me a liberal government ....

btw while some are protesting the second amendment proposed restrictions a person at this moment is exercising his second , so far 4 dead

right here

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5086 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman
http://fox6now.com/2013/03/12/marine-with-con...
WEST ALLIS (WITI)ó A Marine Corps veteran was able to stop a man early Tuesday, March 12th from nearly kicking a woman to death. It happened near 102nd and Lincoln, and Wisconsinís concealed carry law made his efforts possible.
Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didnít realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.
Thatís when he jumped out of his car and sprung into action.....
you need a gun permit to act human... geeeeeeeese

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5087 Mar 13, 2013
umptenth time who took your gun

who when did they get while you were a sleep

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5088 Mar 13, 2013
4 killed at NY shops; police search for suspect

http://news.yahoo.com/4-killed-ny-shops-polic...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5090 Mar 13, 2013
Whooping Crane wrote:
<quoted text>Where were all the armed citizens with guns tucked away in their back pockets to stop this mad man?
You mean they have those in NYC too?!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5094 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see, this is the reason why you Americans will never amount to anything. You are so restricted by media censorship and mis-info propaganda that you are at a grave disadvantage in a discussion with people of the "outside world".
In order for me to explain things to you I'll have to go back to basics, which you either will not understand or not believe, and I don't know if I have the patience necessary for your voluntary ignorance.
I'll make you a deal. You try asking me in a polite tone without the "WTF" and "what are you smoking" and I'll reciprocate with a factual history lesson. OK?
ok 1st, where were the parents when Cain slew Abel

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5095 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see, this is the reason why you Americans will never amount to anything. You are so restricted by media censorship and mis-info propaganda that you are at a grave disadvantage in a discussion with people of the "outside world".
In order for me to explain things to you I'll have to go back to basics, which you either will not understand or not believe, and I don't know if I have the patience necessary for your voluntary ignorance.
I'll make you a deal. You try asking me in a polite tone without the "WTF" and "what are you smoking" and I'll reciprocate with a factual history lesson. OK?
Sorry, but that was me being polite, at least when it comes to PiecesOfShit who brag about comedy routines about 9/11,(yes it actually happened in September, not July as you previously posted), been proven wrong again and again yet still wish to educated me with Swedish revisionist history. No thanks, dipshit.
Scott-- carcinogen

Tampa, FL

#5096 Mar 13, 2013
the biggest gun i own is my mind!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5097 Mar 13, 2013
Edinburg PD: Robber slain at site of repeated break-ins

http://www.themonitor.com/news/local/article_...

EDINBURG ó A restaurant owner fatally shot a man who police say appeared to have climbed through the roof of the establishment early Tuesday morning.

About 4 a.m. Tuesday, Gilbert Medina broke into the Pumpjack Mexican Restaurant, 711 W. Monte Cristo Road, said Lt. Oscar TreviŮo, an Edinburg police spokesman.

The restaurant had been broken into three times before in recent weeks, having cash and TVís stolen, TreviŮo said.......
Force Majeure

Sweden

#5098 Mar 13, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok 1st, where were the parents when Cain slew Abel
I'm trying to think why I didn't like you before - but I can't remember!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#5099 Mar 13, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that was me being polite, at least when it comes to PiecesOfShit who brag about comedy routines about 9/11,(yes it actually happened in September, not July as you previously posted), been proven wrong again and again yet still wish to educated me with Swedish revisionist history. No thanks, dipshit.
Remain ignorant, sonny boy. At least you deserve it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5100 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to think why I didn't like you before - but I can't remember!
because , people always dislike the elite

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5101 Mar 14, 2013
now for the history lesson

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5102 Mar 14, 2013
1]. nice to see Texans exercising the second as well.. thought it was legal to carry ??????????

all three were arrested on charges of being in possession of a controlled substance. One one of them was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Police did not say whether the men, ages 19, 22 and 26, were intoxicated. But once they were secured in three separate patrol cars, Andreini discovered why they were so tired.
Carefree

Ludington, MI

#5103 Mar 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
because , people always dislike the elite
you are immersed in delusional grandeur

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5105 Mar 14, 2013
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>you are immersed in delusional grandeur
but you are the one banned . so who is the elite..
me because I post ....you dance

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5106 Mar 14, 2013
Carefree wrote:
<quoted text>you are immersed in delusional grandeur
you forgot your Swedish ID ..... carefree

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5107 Mar 14, 2013
Scott-- carcinogen wrote:
the biggest gun i own is my mind!
a starter pistol huh????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min DarkSoul___ 213,409
Choose your Adventure 8 min greymouser 57
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 39 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,178
Let's Play Song Titles With Six Words,... (Jul '15) 59 min Everest 17
I went back in time and! (Jul '15) 1 hr greymouser 27
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 1 hr Everest 596
News Bizarre stunt at Auschwitz carried out by anti-... 1 hr Spotted Girl 2
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 21,523
Memorable Movie Scenes. 3 hr Sally 133
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr Judy 123 1,271