|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even remember who won the 2012 election, dumbazz, work on your memory first, eh, shug?
Topix is full of exactly what I described. You simply reply with an insult. That explains so much about your stance.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who determines if you earned it?
perhaps your local/state /federal police ...

not to hard is it

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, try to earn taking the second away. Bet it will not turn out well for the gun grabbers.
better understand this , very very very clearly , I have never stated do away with the second ,,, never will you find that anywhere, I give you .....

and that is your problem .... you are running scared about that , it isn't going to happen even in your life time

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Guns of Law-Abiding Husband Confiscated After Wife’s Single Voluntary Mental Health Visit

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/ca... #

Just last week, the California Senate approved a $24 million funding bill to expedite the process of collecting guns from owners in the state who legally acquired them but have since become disqualified due to felony convictions or mental illness.

Such was recently the case for one woman, who had been in the hospital voluntarily for mental illness last year that she says was due to medication she was taking. Lynette Phillips of Upland, Calif., told TheBlaze in a phone interview Monday she had purchased a gun years ago for her husband, David, as a present. That gun, as well as two others registered to her law-abiding husband (who does not have a history of felonies or mental illness), were seized last Tuesday.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is full of exactly what I described. You simply reply with an insult. That explains so much about your stance.
you have told everyone on here that they are wrong , that is your opinion , only , and only your opinion
the only thing you did was show me what I had asked for.. a permit .... and I did concede that Texas is a well

your posse couldn't even do that , and the shit they attempted to try , the one two punch ..

like the one idiot wants me to put my ID on the net???

yep a thinker that needs an arm , or the one who feels that a biker gang is going to get him...

and the stats , stats lie ... period

I kinda left things alone , but you can't even reason out who could check on a permit request ..

but thanks for your thoughts , I think

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

yep children at play ...

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

NJ Mother Pressured to Turn Over Her Guns, Charged With ‘Terroristic Threats’ After Reading the Constitution at Tax Dispute Assembly

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/nj...

Key Points:

Eileen Hart objected to a state re-evaluation of her property value that would drastically increase her tax rates
She read the Constitution at a tax dispute forum and called one of the appraisers a “pencil-pusher”
One of tax officials called 911 saying Hart threatened to return with a gun, but she unequivocally denies the claim
Hart was charged with making “terroristic threats” and told that if she didn’t turn over her weapons, her bail would be prohibitively high and it was unclear how long she would have to remain in jail........

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you have told everyone on here that they are wrong , that is your opinion
I think
Took you long enough to finally make reference to my demands. What took you so long, researching case law on the subject in the wikipedia law library.
Why not SWEETIE, you want everyone else to show you proof of their gun ownership, license, registration, permits etc. So put up or shut up SWEETIE. Prove to us that you are a lawyer and a judge. Prove to us that you were a CIA recruited sniper. If you refuse, then you are a liar and a fraud. If you refuse, it is because you cannot produce those documents, because they do not exist SWEETIE.
Put up or shut up SWEETIE.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Took you long enough to finally make reference to my demands. What took you so long, researching case law on the subject in the wikipedia law library.
Why not SWEETIE, you want everyone else to show you proof of their gun ownership, license, registration, permits etc. So put up or shut up SWEETIE. Prove to us that you are a lawyer and a judge. Prove to us that you were a CIA recruited sniper. If you refuse, then you are a liar and a fraud. If you refuse, it is because you cannot produce those documents, because they do not exist SWEETIE.
Put up or shut up SWEETIE.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
the day you post yours sweetie pie , the day you post yours , besides I was really side stepping ya , because here you are like bad breath ...

try your 214 for openers ....

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
NJ Mother Pressured to Turn Over Her Guns, Charged With ‘Terroristic Threats’ After Reading the Constitution at Tax Dispute Assembly
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/nj...
Key Points:
Eileen Hart objected to a state re-evaluation of her property value that would drastically increase her tax rates
She read the Constitution at a tax dispute forum and called one of the appraisers a “pencil-pusher”
One of tax officials called 911 saying Hart threatened to return with a gun, but she unequivocally denies the claim
Hart was charged with making “terroristic threats” and told that if she didn’t turn over her weapons, her bail would be prohibitively high and it was unclear how long she would have to remain in jail........
RH I read the article and I've been expecting something like this to happen. It's become a very opinionated nation in all respects,
from government to guns. Another reason to fight for the 2nd Ammendment right to keep and bear arms
When 'things' get worse ( and they will ) there's a large "%" of
people out there that have no morals or principals and they'll be
coming to your door demanding you share with them and won't take no for an answer.
Who's to say you won't be found to be the guilty party?'not the government', it's going to get nasty!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it got to do with the American Constipation?
A Gun up YOUR ass would cure YOUR constipation. Take some Ex-Lax, You are full of shit!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
originally the two bomb were [one for Germany] and [one for Japan], but Germany surrendered before the bombs were ready..
Your statement is slightly misleading. One was meant to bomb the U.S.(by the Germans) but was used by the U.S. to bomb Japan instead.
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
the day you post yours sweetie pie , the day you post yours ...
Do you write poetry as a professional?
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
A Gun up YOUR ass would cure YOUR constipation. Take some Ex-Lax, You are full of shit!
Chill dude. Don't blame me for your pain. It's you who's making an ass of yourself. I'm only recording it.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is slightly misleading. One was meant to bomb the U.S.(by the Germans) but was used by the U.S. to bomb Japan instead.
WTF are you smoking over there? Germany was working on the science for a bomb but never actually got to the stage of causing a reaction, let alone building a bomb.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps your local/state /federal police ...

not to hard is it
Yeah, put your rights in their hands. Are you oblivious to the political agenda and corruption of high ranking police officials?

It's a right! Not breaking the law by abusing that right IS earning enough. Which brings us back to addressing the real issue. Criminals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>better understand this , very very very clearly , I have never stated do away with the second ,,, never will you find that anywhere, I give you .....

and that is your problem .... you are running scared about that , it isn't going to happen even in your life time
I am intelligent enough to know these things progress in stages. That is how liberals work. Chisel away a little freedom or rights at a time. That way people don't realize how much they are ultimately losing. In the end, make no mistake. The liberal government wants us gunless. They simply are not going to admit that this early on.
Btw, I never stated that you stated do away with the second amendment. Nice distractive method though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>you have told everyone on here that they are wrong , that is your opinion , only , and only your opinion
the only thing you did was show me what I had asked for.. a permit .... and I did concede that Texas is a well

your posse couldn't even do that , and the shit they attempted to try , the one two punch ..

yep a thinker that needs an arm , or the one who feels that a biker gang is going to get him...

and the stats , stats lie ... period

I kinda left things alone , but you can't even reason out who could check on a permit request ..

but thanks for your thoughts , I think
That rant was all for naught.
I made a direct post to Deny about the liberals saying Obama wasn't going to pursue gun control because he had not thus far in his first term, despite conservatives telling them he would.
Barefoot replied to that post with his/her/its irrelevant insults. I replied that the insults told a lot about his/her/its stance.
That is where you jump in with this. Pay attention "judge".

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am intelligent enough to know these things progress in stages. That is how liberals work. Chisel away a little freedom or rights at a time. That way people don't realize how much they are ultimately losing. In the end, make no mistake. The liberal government wants us gunless. They simply are not going to admit that this early on.
Btw, I never stated that you stated do away with the second amendment. Nice distractive method though.
The liberals are wise to want to take away our guns. They want unarmed peasants

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you smoking over there? Germany was working on the science for a bomb but never actually got to the stage of causing a reaction, let alone building a bomb.
Bingo

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo
While Japan was experimenting with bio warfare. The bomb saved American and Japanese lives. Far more people were killed in the bombing of Toyko

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
the day you post yours sweetie pie , the day you post yours , besides I was really side stepping ya , because here you are like bad breath ...
try your 214 for openers ....
sweetie, I am not the one on trial here, you are. i am not the one who uses his claim of legal prowess as a lawyer and a judge to attempt to browbeat posters who disagree with me. I am not the one who sunk so low as to call the sweetest most innocent poster on topix a B@TCH, because she dared to disagree with you. I AM NOT THE ONE ON TRIAL SWEETIE, SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP. By dodging the issue, you merely reinforce the truth, you are a fraud and a coward who bullies posters.
Come on sweetie, fess up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••