Only cowards need guns

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#5038 Mar 12, 2013
obber Confronts 81-Year-Old Man and Demands ‘Everything You Got’— Turns Out, What He Had Was a .38-Caliber Revolver

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/11/ro...

As he was driving home on Sunday night, 81-year-old Florida resident James Stevens said he knew something was amiss after he realized a 2010 Kia had been following him for about 20 minutes.

Stevens wasn’t about to lead the man tailing him to his Ocala, Fla. home, so he pulled over in a field. Sure enough, the Kia also stopped. In retrospect, the suspected robber would tell you he should’ve just kept on driving.....

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5039 Mar 12, 2013
Just for the sake of argument;
Stevens fired four rounds from the six-shot revolver
I suggest since it was a 38 it chambered 5 shells
and the old man had it set on the empty chamber.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#5040 Mar 12, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a little weird anyways - I remember some of his interviews when his wife was still recuperating. Most astronauts are out there I think.
LOL ...

the truth is "out there" ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#5041 Mar 12, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Piers Morgan Shoots Assult Rifle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1P7uk9KVdMgXX
Looks like Sissy and I need a "road trip" and a test fire ... I can just hear Sissy, "I want one!" LOL ...

Wow! I'm not a Piers Morgan fan by any stretch of the imagination but this must be Morgan at his best ... I'm truly impressed by his host!... God Bless Texas!...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#5042 Mar 12, 2013
internal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
On the magnet, are you speaking from experience?
Yes. I've suggested that several ease the very same pain you are suffering.
internal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>You were proven wrong. Deal with it.
You need to deal with the fact that I tore your silly "excuse" to shreds thus adding credibility to my own view. The Japanese refused to agree to an "unconditional" surrender (as was put forth by the U.S.) and made the "condition" on their own terms, to which the U.S. finally agreed. The United Snakes knew that Japan was serious about not surrendering "unconditionally" and feared the lives of Americans it would cost to initiate a ground offensive.

The Americans did the smart thing by accepting Japan's "condition". There were no more bombs to drop that would have shortened the war and by a ground invasion there was a fair chance that the Japanese might have won the war.

You need to deal with fact and give up your adolescent "make it up" as you go along. Perhaps you ought to seek out some other discussion forum that caters to a teen-age mentality, where you can probably impress the majority of them.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5043 Mar 12, 2013
earn the right to the second ... is a better idea than to give the right...

Baby shot while dad changes her diaper

A 6-month-old girl has died a day after she and her father were shot in a parked minivan on Chicago's South Side, a Chicago hospital spokesman said.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5044 Mar 12, 2013
originally the two bomb were [one for Germany] and [one for Japan], but Germany surrendered before the bombs were ready

... Japan is in the mild midst of a revolution as to surrender , the young turks were saying no... leaving the Emperor of Japan alone agreed to by common sense and one fine point

yes.... the USA didn't have a third bomb , it was used in the test in Nev.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#5046 Mar 12, 2013
Good point Tally wrote:
<quoted text>For every good deed there are 50 times more sad ones like this report. Why can't gun nuts see this? As you say, earn the right. Every American, even the gun cradlers, should want the limitation of guns to the wrong people, ie the crazy, the criminal, the ill experienced etc.
I understand what you're saying, but, limiting the guns wouldn't stop the criminals from getting their hands on them. They're (the criminals, etc) are going to get guns one way or another, whether the guns are illegal or not. Just my opinion here.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5048 Mar 12, 2013
Good point Tally wrote:
<quoted text>For every good deed there are 50 times more sad ones like this report. Why can't gun nuts see this? As you say, earn the right. Every American, even the gun cradlers, should want the limitation of guns to the wrong people, ie the crazy, the criminal, the ill experienced etc.
because when they know going to the dentist it is going to hurt they cry before before the cure

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5049 Mar 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, but, limiting the guns wouldn't stop the criminals from getting their hands on them. They're (the criminals, etc) are going to get guns one way or another, whether the guns are illegal or not. Just my opinion here.
why don't we just throw the gun law out period , let anyone have one ...

it far far better to limit the who the users are ..

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#5050 Mar 12, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever we do to "limit" the guns from going into the hands of the insane, the criminals and the ill experienced, WILL save lives. Are you not willing to save A life? You sound defeated. Just my opinion here.
I'm not defeated in any way. Of course I would want to save a life! All I'm saying is, limit all you want, the criminals will still get them. There is no feasible way to round up every gun out there. Take them from the citizens, but the criminals will STILL have them.
I'm not talking about the mentally ill or the ill experienced people. Of course there needs to be restrictions. Enforcing those restrictions may be harder than we think.
I don't want to argue. I'm just stating an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Have a nice evening.
Reason

Milltown, IN

#5051 Mar 12, 2013
It's not the who, what, or why - it's the where and when we must worry about.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5053 Mar 12, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember all the liberals sqwauking that Obama hadn't made a single move toward gun control in his first term
You can't even remember who won the 2012 election, dumbazz, work on your memory first, eh, shug?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5054 Mar 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, but, limiting the guns wouldn't stop the criminals from getting their hands on them..
Of course not, they just go to a gun show and buy from the "private" "hobbyists....

We can be sure the NRA will be there to fight to sell guns to anyone you damn well please.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5055 Mar 12, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
obber Confronts 81-Year-Old Man and Demands ‘Everything Yo.
Here's another senior with a gun...

When officers arrived at the home of Harold and Bronwyn Wilcox, 80, at 7771 S.W. 117th St. Road, just after 1:30 p.m. they discovered the woman dead on the kitchen floor. She was shot at least once, according to Marion County Sheriff's Office reports.

Officers then entered the home's master bathroom and found Harold Wilcox in the walk-in shower. He was dead of an apparent self-inflicted shotgun wound, reports state.

There were several notes left which included the couple's son's name and telephone number.

None of the notes mentioned a motive for the shootings, said Capt. James Pogue, sheriff's spokesman.

Officers were called to the home after another couple, who were friends with the Wilcoxes, found a box inside of their garage. The box contained a note which detailed what Wilcox was planning to do. A key to the Wilcox's home was left inside the envelope, according to reports.

The couple went to the home and found the couple dead. Harold Wilcox called the couple Sunday morning and asked if they were going to church. Nothing seemed strange about the conversation. The box was found after the couple returned from church, reports state.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5056 Mar 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:

A 6-month-old girl has died a day after she and her father were shot in a parked minivan on Chicago's South Side, a Chicago hospital spokesman said.
Who determines if you earned it?

Location hidden

#5057 Mar 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:

Better yet, try to earn taking the second away. Bet it will not turn out well for the gun grabbers.

Location hidden

#5058 Mar 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even remember who won the 2012 election, dumbazz, work on your memory first, eh, shug?
Topix is full of exactly what I described. You simply reply with an insult. That explains so much about your stance.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5059 Mar 12, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who determines if you earned it?
perhaps your local/state /federal police ...

not to hard is it

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5060 Mar 12, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, try to earn taking the second away. Bet it will not turn out well for the gun grabbers.
better understand this , very very very clearly , I have never stated do away with the second ,,, never will you find that anywhere, I give you .....

and that is your problem .... you are running scared about that , it isn't going to happen even in your life time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Paul Porter1 171,704
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 167,078
Word Association (Mar '10) 25 min Princess Hey 17,640
Word Association (Jun '10) 30 min Princess Hey 28,432
Brand LV bedding sets NiCE sheets on line 33 min Ominy 1
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 43 min Princess Hey 8,227
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 56 min Princess Hey 252
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr middleman1 29,513
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,670
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 2 hr andet1987 132