Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

The government is not trying to confiscate your guns. It's all just paranoia.

http://www.examiner.com/article/n-j-mother-ar...

N.J. Mother Arrested, Guns Confiscated- By Attending Property Tax Dispute Forum

OH REALLY, PARANOIA HUH!!!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Ignorance no longer biggest danger of public schools

http://www.anotherwayoflookingatit.com/ignora...

It used to be that the biggest danger in sending your kids to a public school was ignorance. As the CBS affiliate for New York points out, 80% of high school graduates in that city cannot read, write, or do math sufficiently to even begin freshman-level college study.

However, the greater risk now seems to be irrational hysteria and hate.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The complaint (in part) states: The State of New Jersey vs. Eileen B. Hart -"The Defendant was yelling and screaming and making the threatening comment. "If the door is locked. I'll be back with a gun."

1]. Verbal Abuse Law & Legal Definition

Verbal abuse is the use of words to cause harm to the person being spoken to. It is difficult to define and may take many forms. Similarly, the harm caused is often difficult to measure. The most commonly understood form is name-calling. Verbal abuse may consist of shouting, insulting, intimidating, threatening, shaming, demeaning, or derogatory language, among other forms of communication.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

gun isn't dangerous because you said so .

1]. Degrees of assault are defined according to state laws. Laws vary by state, but generally, assault in the first degree is defined as when a person:

1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, s/he causes serious physical injury to any person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

even in Texas..........

1].The following is an example of a Texas statute dealing with terroristic threats:

TERRORISTIC THREAT

(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

(This writer was under the impression that Tax Collectors collected taxes. They are NOT "law enforcement." But then, I am not a Tax Collector in New Jersey.)

Relates Hart: "She also wouldn't let me speak and told me to sit down and shut up and listen as well. That's when the young man came toward me. I knew he was going to put his hands on me. I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I said to him "Don't you dare touch me." Then they threw us out of the auditorium. The young man from Appraisal Systems, Inc. was the one going postal, and I believe if HE HAD A GUN, he would have shot me, Keith and Khloe on the spot. I was calm the entire time."

A}. a mind reader as well

When they arrived home, there were 5 police cars from the Franklinville Police Department. They advised her that the Clayton Police wanted to talk to her about the allegations.

States Hart "For the record, both the police officers DID acknowledge that it was "an allegation."

guess the writer didn't know the police enforced the law...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

who's PARANOIA....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Criminal threatening (or threatening behavior) is the crime of intentionally or knowingly putting another person in fear of imminent bodily injury. "Threat of harm generally involves a perception of injury...physical or mental damage...act or instance of injury, or a material and detriment or loss to a person."[2] "A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize other.

hum and that was awiki define , not to be confused with the truth .... from ........

Terroristic Threat Law & Legal Definition

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building ...
definitions.uslegal.com/t/terroristic-threat

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

that will keep you awake for awhile , cowboy

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Looks like New jersey is wrong as well

New Jersey Simple Assault – Laws & Penalties

Under New Jersey law, simple assault is the most basic of assault charges. You could be facing simple assault charges if it’s believed that you either:

Attempted to cause or purposely, knowingly, or recklessly caused injury to another,
Negligently caused injury to another with a deadly weapon, or
Attempted to put someone in fear of imminent injury by menacing them.

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And as soon as he won his second term he comes out for infringing on the second amendment wanting to ban certain semi auto rifle
The Obamasiah wouldn't recognize a full-auto let alone a semi-auto. Hell way too many civilians haven't a clue which is which. This is why the gun debate will continue forever and a day.

It's like arguing over don't eat that Big Mac & Fries. Oh so many ideas are tossed around but it's nothing but a free for all bytchfest. Quitcher bytching and make a show of force and good arguments for our 2nd Amendment. I've read some good replys, and some just plain digging a hole. I feel sorry for the fool who steps on my porch wanting my guns.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
That would require one to assume you’re in Milwaukee. You an ass much? You know what they say about assume.
So you're the only one on this forum that didn't know I'm from and live in Milwaukee, huh?

Lol...hey, don't blame your ignorance on someone else - take responsibility for yourself every once in awhile.

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're the only one on this forum that didn't know I'm from and live in Milwaukee, huh?
Lol...hey, don't blame your ignorance on someone else - take responsibility for yourself every once in awhile.
Can't fix stupid ya know.:^/

Morning M69.:^)

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone knows you live in Milwaukee? Visions of grandeur?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Can't fix stupid ya know.:^/
Morning M69.:^)
Mornin' Red.

:o)

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>The Obamasiah wouldn't recognize a full-auto let alone a semi-auto. Hell way too many civilians haven't a clue which is which. This is why the gun debate will continue forever and a day.
It's like arguing over don't eat that Big Mac & Fries. Oh so many ideas are tossed around but it's nothing but a free for all bytchfest. Quitcher bytching and make a show of force and good arguments for our 2nd Amendment. I've read some good replys, and some just plain digging a hole. I feel sorry for the fool who steps on my porch wanting my guns.
Spoken like a true patriot 'my' friend! Did you see the clip where a newscaster was interviewing Obama voters? I'd love to hear their answers to the question; "What's the difference between a full-auto
and a semi-auto?"
They'd say:
Full of gas and half empty
Completed car and one still on the assembly-line.
I'm not familiar with those terms.
Sometimes he (the POTUS) takes his lemo and sometimes A-1
"IS it a gun?"
Black rifles
Full are the best kind
The service I get is fine
I feel sorry for the fool who steps on my porch wanting my guns.
AMEN

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for the fool who steps on my porch wanting my guns.
AMEN
Amen to that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

It wouldn't be a 1st...
M69 google
man shot on front porch

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bloomberg Admits ‘Assault Weapons’ Not Responsible for Deaths, Goes After Handguns

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/bloomb...

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Teen fires shot at armed prowler

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...

PUTNAM COUNTY — A teenager who was home alone on Tuesday afternoon fired a gun at a prowler who was also armed, law officers said.

It happened at a Mirandy Road residence, says a report by Putnam Sheriff’s Deputy Bo Sherrell.

The 18-year-old boy was home alone when he noticed “a male standing by the shed outside the house,” the report says.

“He approached the male with a shotgun, and when he got the male’s attention, he was about 20 yards away from him. He said the male then started to raise a pistol toward him, so he shot at him with a 410 bird shot.”

Read more: Herald Citizen - Teen fires shot at armed prowler

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,641 - 4,660 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

260 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
170-foot ketchup bottle for sale in Illinois 8 min wichita-rick 5
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Old Sam 5,650
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min Old Sam 6,199
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min _Word_Woman_ 14,826
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Doug77 3,227
Add a word and drop a word 14 min Old Sam 1,043
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 15 min Finger Linger Ingest 25,558
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Ozzie 141,206
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 15,586
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Big dawg 34,930
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 1 hr Marley 31
•••
•••