“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#4948 Mar 9, 2013
Go ahead, try to take my 12 ga. I'll be beating you on yer pointy little noggin with my 20 ga.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4949 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
reported
Good! Report away.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4950 Mar 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Mexico and most of South America have higher murder rates and guns are illegal in Mexico.
Facts take a turn entering Sweden.Itís much like feeding a liberal facts.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4952 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. Read my reply once again:
"3). The subject is "guns" and "cowards" ...... murder by guns. The U.S. is the murder capital of the western world."
None of Latin America is considered "the western world".
<quoted text>
There are two things to note:
1). I assume the report was falsely reported as "rape cases" rather than the number of "rapes reported".
2). "Rape" is the English translation of what we in Sweden (by way of law) is any time a women has sex or even as little as being fondled against her initial wishes. FACT: If your wife "isn't in the mood" but you coax her by pleas, that is a legal case for "rape" in Sweden.
Note also that your link states clearly Julian Assange's pending "rape charge" as a case in point. He's being charged with "rape" simply because he had sex "without a condom". The question of whether she WANTED sex isn't even being contested. She had sex with him willingly.
<quoted text>
Again, it's in the legal translation.
If someone slaps you, it is called a "violent crime" in Sweden. All physical contact is legally "violent" in my country. Shall I explain further? Assdumb.
We wonít run out of people anytime soon. But, reality is somewhat different than your spew. The US is not the murder capital of the western world.

According to you Sweden has an odd view of rape. You claim she was willing but because he didnít use a condom he raped her. Have your father arrested immediately.

All physical contact is legally violent in Sweden? Itís no wonder youíre so repressed. Let me guess, you donít have relationships in Sweden. You simply look at pictures. But then it would be possible in your backward nation that too would be rape if the subject didnít want to be viewed.

It's not assdumb, it's dumb ass. Nice try though.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4953 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, gun gnutters neglect to mention that over forty percent of gun sales are done through "private" sellers and no background checks.
Why it is so easy to identify them as the duplicitous liars the are.
How do you arrive at 40%? Shall I guess? Some uninformed anti-gun website. How did they possibly determine the percentage of sales? If private sales arenít recorded how do you track them?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4954 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... putting aside so far "gun grab" = zero.
And he's been in office 4 1/2 years.
And it seems the MAJORITY of Americans insist they are tired of the gun gnutters insisting they have special rights and should have to perform these background checks.
How did you arrive at the majority of Americans on gun control? I have news for you, more than 50% of Americans didnít vote for Obama. I canít wait for you to dispute that.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4955 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, gun gnutters neglect to mention that over forty percent of gun sales are done through "private" sellers and no background checks.
Why it is so easy to identify them as the duplicitous liars the are.
LOL what a silly thing to say. How would you know how many guns are privately sold. What pure BS. Let me make up a statistic out of the blue. Liberals commit 96.4% of gun crime

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4957 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, if you are an NRA member, you have a sixth sense that you know if someone is a felon or not.
Americans are tired of you demanding special rights- that you can buy and sell deadly weapons without regulations.
Universal background checks are coming.
You better get out and buy your weapons now, honey.
Now you presume to speak for all Americans? Special rights? You mean the constitutionally protected right?

You take your irrational fear and demand the rights of others be abridged. Did you get your Obama phone yet?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4958 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... putting aside so far "gun grab" = zero.
And he's been in office 4 1/2 years.
And it seems the MAJORITY of Americans insist they are tired of the gun gnutters insisting they have special rights and should have to perform these background checks.
And as soon as he won his second term he comes out for infringing on the second amendment wanting to ban certain semi auto rifle

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4959 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb*k: the BUDGET is Congress's job.
If you made your way through junior high school,- and you passed civics- you would have learned that.
Sequester= Boner's bill. He pushed it, he got twice as many Republicans behind the bill as Democrats.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
Obama is the first president in the history of this nation with no passed budget.
http://budget.house.gov/news/documentsingle.a...
http://heritageaction.com/2013/01/9929/
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ob...

The sequester was Obamaís idea. Read and weep http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...

Hold your head high, maybe one day youíll be correct on something.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4960 Mar 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep on subject there sweetcheeks.
I'll let you know when I need your guidance, Shug.

I wouldn't hold your breath, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#4961 Mar 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And as soon as he won his second term
Obama won, it's something the tea bag whiners can't seem to understand.

PS: do let me know the second you can find where the US of A says you get to have assault weapons- and other dangerous guns.

The US Constitution over here in this universe doesn't and its courts has upheld regulations that restrict ownership of them.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4962 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the first president in the history of this nation with no passed budget.
Who's job is it to PASS THE BUDGET?

Junior high civics class... the POTUS has **NO ROLE** in passing the budget, even if Congress presents a budget for him to sign.

WHICH IT HASN'T.

PS: so ya know... passing budgets doesn't mean squat, the appropriation bills carry the day.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4963 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's job is it to PASS THE BUDGET?
Junior high civics class... the POTUS has **NO ROLE** in passing the budget, even if Congress presents a budget for him to sign.
WHICH IT HASN'T.
PS: so ya know... passing budgets doesn't mean squat, the appropriation bills carry the day.
On or after the first Monday in January but not later than the first Monday in February of each year, the President shall submit a budget of the United States Government for the following fiscal year. Each budget shall include a budget message and summary and supporting information...
Congress does not have to pass a budget but it does help if the POTUS gives them one to begin with.
I'm sure JR. High was traumatic for you, being last week and all, but you are still a dumbass.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4964 Mar 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
On or after the first Monday in January but not later than the first Monday in February of each year, the President shall submit a budget
Whose job is it to PASS THE BUDGET, spooge breath?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Congress doesn't have to and HASN'T looked at Obama's submitted budget and DUMBAZZ: hasn't passed any of his budgets so far.

CONGRESS IS FOUR YEARS LATE!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Level 5

Location hidden

#4965 Mar 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<
I'm sure JR. High was traumatic for you,
I'm not the one CONFUSED about whose job it is to pass the BUDGET, DUMBAZZ.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4966 Mar 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Congress does not have to pass a budget
It IS Congress's job to pass the budget.

I know: you dropped all before they covered that.

Congress hasn't passed a budget since 2009 and it seems you are confused about whose job it is to create the budget.

Here's a thought: Obama submits a budget and if Congress doesn't do its job then we go with Obama's budget.

“It Feels Like Deja-Vu”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Over The Rainbow

#4967 Mar 9, 2013
Guns don't kill people, rappers do!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4968 Mar 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And as soon as he won his second term he comes out for infringing on the second amendment wanting to ban certain semi auto rifle
Do you remember all the liberals sqwauking that Obama hadn't made a single move toward gun control in his first term, and wouldn't in his second? Anytime we said it was coming, we got laughed at because it hadn't happened yet.
Where are all those liberals that were laughing? Now they are all defending Obama yet again, and rationalizing new gun control measures.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4969 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won, it's something the tea bag whiners can't seem to understand.

PS: do let me know the second you can find where the US of A says you get to have assault weapons- and other dangerous guns.

The US Constitution over here in this universe doesn't and its courts has upheld regulations that restrict ownership of them.

Check out US vs. Miller 1939.
The ruling was based on Citizens' right to possess firearms used by the Military.
Who is stomping their feet again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Agents of Corruption 122,234
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min X Crypsis X 149,584
Paraglider accused of kicking 'owl butt' 10 min Fundiementally ill 5
NFL Football (Jul '10) 15 min TALLYHO 8541 1,679
Your "favorite"Movie Quotes with or w/o video;))) 20 min Michael 34
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 26 min Bill 13,430
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 36 min Hatti_Hollerand 314
True or False Game 1 hr Fedsuperman 634
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr DILF 22,545
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Humhainna 7,032