|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

diver1wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasnt saying that you said gun owners are cowards, my original statement was to the author of the thread...
And yes I received my shellback certification long ago...not many people know what it is...I'm impressed...I've crossed the equator 5 times in my lifetime.:)
so what is the object of telling us the other four times your are only a polly wog once ... Fleet Marines USS Kitty Hawk

CINCPACFLT

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

man oh man , thinking you are ..so I typed you r

resulting in your .... damn

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
All those murders and gun crime happens in America- the most heavily armed country this side of Somalia- and Crain thinks MORE guns is the answer??????

I think all that manure is in Denny's head....
More guns are the answer. Look where the highest violent crime rates are! It's the same places with the strictest gun control.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>SHEESH! NOW He wants GUN CONTROL!!!!!!!!
Sounds to me like he wants the laws in place already to be enforced,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>All these cities have a certain dark side to them, could that be the cause ?
Now you have done it! You will now be labeled a racist. Everyone I've seen post anything touching on that subject is now labeled a racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
Guns are evil. We must implement a stricter gun control global policy or an absolute ban in the US. If you must protect your loved ones, use a Tazer.
How can an inanimate object be evil? Please explain in detail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
Guns are evil. We must implement a stricter gun control global policy or an absolute ban in the US. If you must protect your loved ones, use a Tazer.
We, in America?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
Tazers do not compete well against firearms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Naughtyrobot wrote:
Soldiers and police have guns. So do I. Criminals will do bad things and will find a way around legal channels. How do millions of tons of drugs cross our borders? How do thousands of illegal immigrants cross our borders? How do drugs, cell phones and money enter maximum security prisons? Why should I be disarmed against criminals? Why should I have to give up my Constitutionally protected Rights and Liberties? Safety will not be the result, of that I can guarantee you.
All excellent points!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Better question - how do all those illegal guns get over the border to Mexico? Your 2nd Ammendment right is to bear arms, not own semi-automatic firearms.

Just remember - Gandhi defeated the entire British Empire and never fired a shot.

There are other ways.
What a cop out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of a worthy cause before? Protecting elephants? No? Well, at least these guns aren't shooting innocent unarmed people in Cinema halls and in schools.
No gun is. The whack job behind it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Be telling that to someone that doesn't believe in our constitutional rights.
When is the government going to Amend the 2nd Amendment to include nuclear weapons like they
have for Iran?
Do they need to amend the 2nd Amendment, or the assumption that we can't bear nuclear weapons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And...only men with money have women with big, fake boobs...just sayin'...
That's not true. Usually the guy with money pays for them. It's some other guy that gets to enjoy them.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

”If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

The Dalai Lama XIV

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

6 in-a-row...haven't you figured it out by now Dr-Sniper?

African_shadows is really Barry Obama in disguise.
LMAO

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

PS: The POTUS has all this extra time he has to do something to get away from Michelle!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And like all politians, the great Gandhi did the complete opposite of what he said, now didn't he?

'Fast and Furious" was a drop in the bucket compared to what finds its way accross the border each and everyday.
You mean all the illegal immigrants coming over from Mehico?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. But Banning Guns is the only way to curb violence in the world. Whether "we CARE LESS OR MORE!"
You are ignorant! Look at the statistics! The cities with the strictest gun laws have the highest crime rates! Open your eyes or remove the blindfold!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, typical NRA stance. You do realize that regardless of where the weapons come from, those agents would've been shot and murdered anyways, right? 2,000 weapons IS a drop in the bucket when you consider that over 94,000 illegal weapons have been smuggled into Mexico over the last 5 years. This does not include grenade launchers either. Once guns are obtained at gunshops in the United States, they are then smuggled into Mexico across the US-Mexico border. Blaming their murders on the POTUS is exactly like blaming the NRA for the Sandy Hill Elementry School murders.

You're related to Brain, aren't you?
Where do you get your statistics?
Sounds like a number someone pulled out of thin air or an orifice to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

obesity wrote:
That African guy is not from the USA so he doesn't understand certain concepts.. The 2nd amendment wasn't only written to protect yourself from intruders, it was written to protect the people from a rogue out of control government. Americans are supposed to be free, not be under the thumb of a commie. If we need to over throw the gov, we need guns to do it. Obama wants to send his brown shirts with their armored vehicles to seize all of the law abiding citizens weapons. Criminals will still have weapons. He doesn't want u to be able to protect your children, yet his daughters are protected by 11 armed guards at school. Why don't you ask the 6 million Jews how we'll gov. take over of their weapons worked for them.
That African guy keeps slipping in his posts that he is from the USA. Read back through them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••