“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4903 Mar 9, 2013
that should energize this thread for awhile

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4904 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Point nr. 1 is simply NOT TRUE.

Point nr. 2 is ridiculous and boils down to you telling me that laws cannot be enforced because .... there are already too many laws? Ha-ha!

Point nr. 4 is a can of worms that you yourself have created. If lack of jobs can be seen as s big reason behind crime (and it most certainly is) then you should be creating jobs right now to decrease the rate in crime that already exists. THAT is what I've been saying all along, for all the years I've been on Topix.

And your last entry is pretty much "Oh my, oh my! Someone's system is better than mine and I don't like hearing about it!"

The title of this thread is about "COWARDS" and "GUNS". It is you people who are fixated with guns. It is you people who have a shooting spree mentality. It is you people who are the cowards. It is your cowardice that would rather silence the critics who would beat some sense into your ignorant heads. Gosh! You could quiet me by shooting me ..... but dag nabbit ..... your guns are useless on the internet!

BOTTOM LINE: "My" partial solution DOES NOT create more problems than it solves - as you say. It is the first step that must be taken in order to solve your problems with guns and the outrageously, enormous number of killings in your country. The buggy couldn't have been created without first the horse and the wheel and unless you get to work on controlling guns you are doomed to continue committing national suicide. Your system of guns to defeat guns would be a joke if it weren't for the mass loss of innocent lives it costs.
All that, and not one shred of evidence based rebuttal. Simply saying, "that's not true" is not a viable rebuttal. If you say he's wrong, prove it with facts and or statistics.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4905 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>If mass murder, serial killings, murder for insurance money, drive by shootings, post office shootings, kindergarten shootings, primary school shootings, high school shootings, college shootings, university shootings, cinema shootings, church shootings, and gang war shooting are committed by "mentally ill" then the United Snakes population IS mentally ill.
More propaganda! The number of mass shooting, despite what the MSM want you to believe, are down.
Ironically, the vast majority of locations you posted are GUN FREE ZONES ! What was that you keep posting about no guns = no gun deaths?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4906 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>New gun control/laws ought to rectify that mistake.

You and he/she should be compelled to make the transaction in the presence of law enforcement officials who (they themselves) should be liable for making a background check on the perspective new owner. Then, if you do not comply you will be held in equal responsibility for any crime committed by that new owner.

If that isn't already written in the new laws then it should be - starting yesterday.
Lol, you must be one of those reverse psychology trolls. You are really pro gun, trying to make gun grabbers look so obnoxious that people on the fence side with the second amendment, aren't you?

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4907 Mar 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Look at the UK for a moment, they outlawed nearly all firearms in 1988 in a knee-jerk reaction to a mass killing in Dunblane, Scotland. Between 1989 and 2003 gun crimes nearly doubled before starting to decline until only last year did gun violence fall below 1988 levels. Last year the violent crime rate per capita in the UK was over 2000 per 100,000 citizens, in the US it was 466 per 100,000. Sounds like a winner to me, not. By the way Sweden came in at 1123 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens.
2 No, I'm saying that more laws are pointless and that our police are stretched thin due to economic realities.
3 This we can agree on, I too believe that the President should be focused on stimulating job creation. More jobs would mean less violent crime.
So like I said, clean up your own country first.
thank you for the update the UK is not the only country that baned guts os have others and have the same problem #3 I also agree on and have a great weekend :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4908 Mar 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you must be one of those reverse psychology trolls. You are really pro gun, trying to make gun grabbers look so obnoxious that people on the fence side with the second amendment, aren't you?
lol he sure is a troll force majere dose the same thing on other threads as well and have a great weekend Dr-sniper

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4909 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>..... who is this crying on , you didn't have to reply could have skipped [sorry your] walked around the post.... get your laugh track
Keep your faith in Wiki. It's amusing for others.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4910 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
no: but this is ......wheel . oh damn must be midnight
it is a fool that can't see their mistakes
When putting the intelligence of another into question it's wise to make certain you don't have such mistakes.

You failed.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4911 Mar 9, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
All that, and not one shred of evidence based rebuttal. Simply saying, "that's not true" is not a viable rebuttal. If you say he's wrong, prove it with facts and or statistics.
Did you expect better?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4912 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
When putting the intelligence of another into question it's wise to make certain you don't have such mistakes.
You failed.
You do realize, that he never ever makes a mistake and never ever apologizes, after all, he is a make believe lawyer and judge.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4913 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your faith in Wiki. It's amusing for others.
yes along as it makes you angry ..ha ha

a little burst of energy for you ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4914 Mar 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, that he never ever makes a mistake and never ever apologizes, after all, he is a make believe lawyer and judge.
put your ID up... now is the chance back your mouth up .......... can't huh

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4915 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
When putting the intelligence of another into question it's wise to make certain you don't have such mistakes.
You failed.
now this is really going to up set ya...

REPORTED

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4916 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
put your ID up... now is the chance back your mouth up .......... can't huh
Unlike you, I don't need to prove a d@mn thing to anybody. You demand proof from everyone else, so now its your turn to put up or shut up. Show us your license to practice law. Show us your letter of appointment to the bench. If you refuse to do so, then that is proof that they do not exist and that you are a liar.
Step up to the plate SWEETIE
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4917 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes along as it makes you angry ..ha ha
a little burst of energy for you ...
Rating your own posts again twit?

Why would I get angry? Seems you take it all personally.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4918 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
now this is really going to up set ya...
REPORTED
Report away. I don't care. Makes you the whiny little bitch.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4919 Mar 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, that he never ever makes a mistake and never ever apologizes, after all, he is a make believe lawyer and judge.
You forgot combat vet and expert on everything.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4920 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot combat vet and expert on everything.
Being a vet myself, I am hesitant to call out someone over that. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that.
Of course, anyone can be an expert when they google wikipedia. LOL

“Life enthusiast”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#4921 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>If mass murder, serial killings, murder for insurance money, drive by shootings, post office shootings, kindergarten shootings, primary school shootings, high school shootings, college shootings, university shootings, cinema shootings, church shootings, and gang war shooting are committed by "mentally ill" then the United Snakes population IS mentally ill.
Sad... But more than likely...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4922 Mar 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a vet myself, I am hesitant to call out someone over that. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that.
Of course, anyone can be an expert when they google wikipedia. LOL
put your 214 up pro you are ...
ooooooooooooops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 5 min _hellbilly_ 127
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) 6 min DILF 78
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,291
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 16 min razz58 8,089
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,711
The letter 'D'........... (May '09) 20 min Judy 123 3,417
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 28 min Life after Love 25,521
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min _hellbilly_ 152,361
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Life after Love 520
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 37,717
More from around the web