“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Barbourville, KY

#4880 Mar 8, 2013
Hiya everybody!

I am the proud owner of a single-shot 22 Riffle.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4881 Mar 8, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
More idiocy from the cowards without guns
DEFCON 1: Gun battle stirs cupcake controversy
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/03/08/defco...
In many schools nowadays, birthday cupcakes are banned because they are too “unhealthy.” But in Caro, Mich., a third grade student’s birthday treat was deemed inappropriate for a very different reason.
After the boy’s mom took the time to whip up 30 chocolate cupcakes and top them with little green plastic army figurines, the principal at Schall Elementary School spoiled the party, deeming the sweet snacks “insensitive.”
Well, Hipster ... I kind of had a fit when my 12 y/o nephew received the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops because I thought it was too graphic/bloody & incited violence ... I mean my 64 y/o friend has surround sound, sits in his comfy chair and plays it for hours, he's was a helicopter pilot IN Vietnam, retired Captain for a major airline ... it's age appropriate for HIM ... not for my nephew ... at least in my eyes ...(to me he's still a little boy) so I called my bff of 41 years and asked her how she felt ... she advised me that Misti's son has the exact same game and he's the same age as my nephew ... so I just turned a blind eye to it and had to accept it ... He's into karate, throwing those little star looking things into the side of trees (I forgot what they're called;)... side of the barn but my older brother frowns on that ... already killed his first buck ... loves guns but baseball more ... The Black Ops game just seems so violent ... Guess I'd like it better if IT WEREN'T SO LOUD, lol ... now I know how my daddy felt when my stereo was too loud, lol ...
Ramblin- Rose

Salyersville, KY

#4882 Mar 8, 2013
I believe in the 2nd Amendment.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Barbourville, KY

#4883 Mar 8, 2013
Ramblin- Rose wrote:
I believe in the 2nd Amendment.
So do I, Ramblin, so do I.

“Life enthusiast”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#4884 Mar 8, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
<quoted text>I have guns and I've never yet seen one jump up and kill someone.

Guns DON'T kill people. People kill people.
I keep saying that too. We just need to keep the guns away from the mentally ill.:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4886 Mar 8, 2013
great copy

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4887 Mar 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
great copy
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least it ain't wikipedia, the lazy mans resource.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4888 Mar 8, 2013
great iconing

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4889 Mar 8, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least it ain't wikipedia, the lazy mans resource.
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a smart person uses a wheek barrow unlike a smart azz like you googles

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4890 Mar 8, 2013
wheel . oh damn must be midnight

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4891 Mar 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a smart person uses a wheek barrow unlike a smart azz like you googles
A wheel barrow named wiki
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
Force Majeure

Denmark

#4893 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but your partial solution creates more problems than it solves. By taking firearms from law abiding citizens you:
1 Put them at higher disadvantage to the criminals who are not only going to not turn in their guns but continue to aquire more guns from illegal sources.
2 Add more work to an already overtaxed law enforcement system.
3 Eliminate jobs as firearm manufacturers have to downsize their operations.
4 Create more criminals by placing these skilled gun industry employees out of work. Some, not all, will likely turn to crime in order to make ends meet.
Before you worry about the guns in my country, work on eliminating the 2.8 million civilian owned guns in your own country.
Point nr. 1 is simply NOT TRUE.

Point nr. 2 is ridiculous and boils down to you telling me that laws cannot be enforced because .... there are already too many laws? Ha-ha!

Point nr. 4 is a can of worms that you yourself have created. If lack of jobs can be seen as s big reason behind crime (and it most certainly is) then you should be creating jobs right now to decrease the rate in crime that already exists. THAT is what I've been saying all along, for all the years I've been on Topix.

And your last entry is pretty much "Oh my, oh my! Someone's system is better than mine and I don't like hearing about it!"

The title of this thread is about "COWARDS" and "GUNS". It is you people who are fixated with guns. It is you people who have a shooting spree mentality. It is you people who are the cowards. It is your cowardice that would rather silence the critics who would beat some sense into your ignorant heads. Gosh! You could quiet me by shooting me ..... but dag nabbit ..... your guns are useless on the internet!

BOTTOM LINE: "My" partial solution DOES NOT create more problems than it solves - as you say. It is the first step that must be taken in order to solve your problems with guns and the outrageously, enormous number of killings in your country. The buggy couldn't have been created without first the horse and the wheel and unless you get to work on controlling guns you are doomed to continue committing national suicide. Your system of guns to defeat guns would be a joke if it weren't for the mass loss of innocent lives it costs.
Force Majeure

Denmark

#4894 Mar 8, 2013
Lil_fox13 wrote:
<quoted text>
We just need to keep the guns away from the mentally ill.
If mass murder, serial killings, murder for insurance money, drive by shootings, post office shootings, kindergarten shootings, primary school shootings, high school shootings, college shootings, university shootings, cinema shootings, church shootings, and gang war shooting are committed by "mentally ill" then the United Snakes population IS mentally ill.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4896 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
still bawling like a baby .....
azzhole ... comes from people like you
A wiki (Listeni/&#712;w&#618; ki&#720;/ WIK-ee) is a website which allows its users to add, modify, or delete its content via a web browser usually using a simplified markup language or a rich-text editor.[1][2][3] Wikis are powered by wiki software. Most are created collaboratively.
Wikis serve many different purposes, such as knowledge management and notetaking. Wikis can be community websites and intranets, for example. Some permit control over different functions (levels of access). For example, editing rights may permit changing, adding or removing material. Others may permit access without enforcing access control. Other rules may also be imposed for organizing content.
I should bawl because you want to act like an idiot? I don't think so.

Did you realize anyone, even you can modify Wiki entries?

I posted links directly to state website containing current code. Why would I be upset? You claim to have superior knowledge yet are frequently caught on the incorrect side of an opinion. It's you that should be bawling.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4897 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you doing right now , if you could read I wanted to see a permit not a certificate of training and a application for a permit... and above already you claim that Texas is wrong between the revolver and and auto , so a double action and a single action revolver works the same as an auto
now cry on that for a week will BE BAK
Now you're playing the role of fool.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4898 Mar 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
smart wheek barrow? Really?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4899 Mar 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Point nr. 1 is simply NOT TRUE.
Point nr. 2 is ridiculous and boils down to you telling me that laws cannot be enforced because .... there are already too many laws? Ha-ha!
Point nr. 4 is a can of worms that you yourself have created. If lack of jobs can be seen as s big reason behind crime (and it most certainly is) then you should be creating jobs right now to decrease the rate in crime that already exists. THAT is what I've been saying all along, for all the years I've been on Topix.
And your last entry is pretty much "Oh my, oh my! Someone's system is better than mine and I don't like hearing about it!"
The title of this thread is about "COWARDS" and "GUNS". It is you people who are fixated with guns. It is you people who have a shooting spree mentality. It is you people who are the cowards. It is your cowardice that would rather silence the critics who would beat some sense into your ignorant heads. Gosh! You could quiet me by shooting me ..... but dag nabbit ..... your guns are useless on the internet!
BOTTOM LINE: "My" partial solution DOES NOT create more problems than it solves - as you say. It is the first step that must be taken in order to solve your problems with guns and the outrageously, enormous number of killings in your country. The buggy couldn't have been created without first the horse and the wheel and unless you get to work on controlling guns you are doomed to continue committing national suicide. Your system of guns to defeat guns would be a joke if it weren't for the mass loss of innocent lives it costs.
1 Look at the UK for a moment, they outlawed nearly all firearms in 1988 in a knee-jerk reaction to a mass killing in Dunblane, Scotland. Between 1989 and 2003 gun crimes nearly doubled before starting to decline until only last year did gun violence fall below 1988 levels. Last year the violent crime rate per capita in the UK was over 2000 per 100,000 citizens, in the US it was 466 per 100,000. Sounds like a winner to me, not. By the way Sweden came in at 1123 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens.
2 No, I'm saying that more laws are pointless and that our police are stretched thin due to economic realities.
3 This we can agree on, I too believe that the President should be focused on stimulating job creation. More jobs would mean less violent crime.
So like I said, clean up your own country first.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4900 Mar 9, 2013
Did you know that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe? Nearly twice that of the UK, who came in second. Maybe we should start to arm those poor girls in Sweden. The sheep however are on their own due to a lack of an opposable thumb.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4901 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I should bawl because you want to act like an idiot? I don't think so.
Did you realize anyone, even you can modify Wiki entries?
I posted links directly to state website containing current code. Why would I be upset? You claim to have superior knowledge yet are frequently caught on the incorrect side of an opinion. It's you that should be bawling.
..... who is this crying on , you didn't have to reply could have skipped [sorry your] walked around the post.... get your laugh track

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4902 Mar 9, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
smart wheek barrow? Really?
no: but this is ......wheel . oh damn must be midnight

it is a fool that can't see their mistakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's behind Christmas tree at Paris' Notre Dame? 1 min wichita-rick 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 151,191
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 13 min SLY WEST 7,189
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min Mega Monster 24,058
Trooper: Driver Is Lucky Dog Food Didn't Crush Him 19 min wichita-rick 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min DanFromSmithville 128,019
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 27 min Mega Monster 500
Internal Server Errors 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 40
Man attaches lamb chop to balloon, sends it int... 7 hr Yes lts Me 12

Weird People Search