“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4832 Mar 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>just don't eat the liver of Polar bear it will kill you way to much iron
truth I don't really care for bear meat , now bearclaws

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4833 Mar 8, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Good ta know! lol How is penguin?
it isn't the iron , but the rich cholesterol

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4834 Mar 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polar bear is almost exclusively a carnivor - hence the meat is really gamey to the taste. Black bear, I believe is the best - and they are a true omnivore - the meat is leaner than beef and depending on the harvest time, almost sweet to the taste.
as venison , get a say apple orchard deer um um

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4835 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh?
I repeat:
Every problem needs a solution. A solution that partly works needs adjusting. If you introduce no solution at all there will be no improvement and if you increase the problem you're working at it in the wrong direction.
Did you get it yet?
Yes, but your partial solution creates more problems than it solves. By taking firearms from law abiding citizens you:
1 Put them at higher disadvantage to the criminals who are not only going to not turn in their guns but continue to aquire more guns from illegal sources.
2 Add more work to an already overtaxed law enforcement system.
3 Eliminate jobs as firearm manufacturers have to downsize their operations.
4 Create more criminals by placing these skilled gun industry employees out of work. Some, not all, will likely turn to crime in order to make ends meet.

Before you worry about the guns in my country, work on eliminating the 2.8 million civilian owned guns in your own country.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4836 Mar 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
this is prompting me , right here , who is obsessed ?
I didn't say it was here .... as a matter of fact , i really had dismissed a while , what thread I don't know ???
but you are proving the point thanks
bet you get pissed ...... tic toc
hahaha, not P****d, lol ... I don't even use that word ... you've proven my point ... you can dish out the redundant questions and/or orders but you cannot take them, LOL ... There is NO "gray box" that FC posted to "disappoint" you! You made that up to justify calling me the B word because I stood up to you and called you on the carpet ... Imagine that! It's okay to be misinformed or to agree to disagree ... that would have sufficed ... but no, you had to take it to another level and you thought sweet FC was going to let it go ... Not this time, Tally! No way ...

So, you self proclaim your alleged military service, ie., specifically a sniper for the CIA (which is heresay), you self proclaim to be an alleged lawyer and an alleged judge ... that is merely speculation and extremely suspect without any proof ... you show no honor, no self-respect, no credibility, your ethics are suspect, you language is foul, your experience as lawyer/judge is suspect and everything else about you is suspect and/or questionable ... I could go on and on about you but I think everyone else here knows your M.O.... no need to bore myself or anyone else ... You are exposed for what you are! My estimation and perception of you is that you're a fraud ... Of course knowing that perception is not reality you may or may not agree with that statement! It matters not and neither do you matter to me or anyone else ... You're a figment of your own imagination ... Your favorite line, something about "crying". You do that best when you don't get your way ... because you have no other come back, at least, after you've already posted and then have a come back with another cheap shot. LOL ...

History, vapors, archives ... You, Tally, are yesterday's news and have shown your true self for what little that matters ... all for naught! Good luck in your life because at the rate you're going you're going to need it! FC ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4837 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>1 Put them at higher disadvantage to the criminals who are not only going to not turn in their guns but continue to aquire more guns from illegal sources.
Not to mention the "legal" gunowners with whom we'll have to pry apart their "cold dead hands."

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4838 Mar 8, 2013
Salary cap issues wrote:
<quoted text>we'll see. Nor Rodriguez, Texiera and Granderson at the current moment. Jeter probably still limps?
Hi SCI ... heard that on the news at the gym yesterday ... With hip replacement how will A-Rod be able to perform ... he'll miss most of the pre-season and regular season ... and how is he, ever in this world, worth 28 million for 10 years and and alleged 28 mil for 2013? The stigma of PED and steroid still follows him ... I want to believe he's a natural but the doubt will always be there ... I think at one time he even admitted to using ... what a drag ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4839 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy meals have probably killed as many people, just not quite as directly.
Hey there, H'LO ... my cholesterol just jumped into the bad number thinking of this, lol ... and the fat count, straight to the arteries, ha!... Good day!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4840 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but your partial solution creates more problems than it solves. By taking firearms from law abiding citizens you:
1 Put them at higher disadvantage to the criminals who are not only going to not turn in their guns but continue to aquire more guns from illegal sources.
3 Eliminate jobs as firearm manufacturers have to downsize their operations.
4 Create more criminals by placing these skilled gun industry employees out of work. Some, not all, will likely turn to crime in order to make ends meet.
Before you worry about the guns in my country, work on eliminating the 2.8 million civilian owned guns in your own country.
very well put Hung-lo :)

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4843 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<
Why would they when they can just go to a NRA-sponsored gun event and buy them off the table without a background check?

Putting aside the NRA has insisted the government is going to be grabbing guns any day for the last fifty years.

How many has the government grabbed from you so far?

Level 5

Location hidden

#4844 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
i
Legalize marijuana throughout the USA. Would put thousands of law enforcement on eliminating real dangers for society from the idiots would should not be carrying deadly weapons.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4845 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
3 Eliminate jobs as firearm manufacturers have to downsize their operations..
Putting aside the fact- one of those elusive terms of speech foreign from the gun gnutter lexicon- that firearm manufacturers are turning out more weapons than ever before.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4847 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they when they can just go to a NRA-sponsored gun event and buy them off the table without a background check?
Putting aside the NRA has insisted the government is going to be grabbing guns any day for the last fifty years.
All guns sold by dealers require a back grounf check. If I want to sell you my personalty owned gun no back ground check is needed

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4848 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting aside the fact- one of those elusive terms of speech foreign from the gun gnutter lexicon- that firearm manufacturers are turning out more weapons than ever before.
Thanks to Obama and his gun grab attempt :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4849 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Why would they when they can just go to a NRA-sponsored gun event and buy them off the table without a background check?
Not if they were illegal, try to keep up
barefoot2626 wrote:
2 Legalize marijuana throughout the USA. Would put thousands of law enforcement on eliminating real dangers for society from the idiots would should not be carrying deadly weapons.

I agree that the marijuana laws need to change, you however are probably hurting the cause.
barefoot2626 wrote:
3 Putting aside the fact- one of those elusive terms of speech foreign from the gun gnutter lexicon- that firearm manufacturers are turning out more weapons than ever before.
This is true, and Obama/Biden have been the best sales team the gun industry has had in a long time. However, again this is if gun ownership in the US were to be banned, Gun manufacturers would be forced to downsize and/or close. Maybe those workers could get jobs to support the spike in Cheetos sales brought on by the legalization of pot.

cause and effect, dumbass, cause and effect

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4850 Mar 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you can't prove it is because firearms, ammo and high capacity magazines are not a major contributor to the present economy.

And if you would like them to be major contributors, then let's raise the federal excise tax up to 50% for all guns, ammo and magazines.
No, the reason I can't prove it is, the pretty little charts you must have as concrete proof aren't out for the last 3 months.

That's just plain stupid! We have a profitable enterprise, so lets tax ourselves out of business. To feed a bunch of lazy assed mooching Democrats no less.

Priceless!

Location hidden

#4851 Mar 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>I eat a lot of venison and bear meat up here.

We've cut down this year because of this.

It's scary.
They changed the rules and regs here to compensate for the herd loss.

It'll make you start liking, well done.

Location hidden

#4852 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Duh?

I repeat:

Every problem needs a solution. A solution that partly works needs adjusting. If you introduce no solution at all there will be no improvement and if you increase the problem you're working at it in the wrong direction.

Did you get it yet?
Yeah, since gun control doesn't work, the Government is proposing plans to work at it in the wrong direction.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4853 Mar 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much more ignorant can you get?
milwaukee69?
Jesus...and you have the nerve to say Liberals are stupid?
That would require one to assume youíre in Milwaukee. You an ass much? You know what they say about assume.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4854 Mar 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
EC ... the CHL in Texas has two (2) categories:
SA - semi-automatic
NSA- non semi-automatic ...
Thatís why my comment. Again, shooting a revolver isnít that much different than shooting a semi-automatic.

Silly law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Move On 24,044
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 2 min ---Word Woman--- 383
Man attaches lamb chop to balloon, sends it int... 3 min -Lea- 10
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 7 min Humhainna 759
real superheroes 10 min ---Word Woman--- 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min TurkanaBoy 127,993
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Roy 151,185
Internal Server Errors 40 min A Noted Ferrerman 34
An East Texan says he captured something peculi... 2 hr Christian Taliban 4

Weird People Search