“STUPIDITY HAS NO PREJUDICE”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4784 Mar 7, 2013
I don't like guns...never have and will never own one but with all the violence with guns lately, the media is having a field day. There is always going to be crazy people in the world wanting to hurt others, guns make it easy but still, it is People that kill not guns. Making stricter laws is not going to solve the problem nor is putting gun manufacturers out of business. Tragedy happens everyday and it is sickening. The main problem in society today is not what is available to commit crimes it is the fact that criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens an NO one wants to take responsibility for their actions. There is NO respect from anyone these days and if you want to stop tragedy from occurring then you will have to prevent stupid people from breeding.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4785 Mar 7, 2013
MORE STUPIDITY FROM THE ANTI GUN CROWD

Pasco School District overturns 6-year-old's suspension for discussing toy gun

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/03/07/2302...

Aguirre said he and his wife were told their son was suspended for talking about guns at school, and because the girl who reported him felt her "health and safety were threatened" when they were called to the school last week. Officials said the issue is addressed in the district's discipline handbook in the section on student rights and responsibilities.

But Aguirre said there's no provision that students are prohibited from talking about guns at school, nor did the district provide evidence that the boy threatened to harm a student.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4786 Mar 7, 2013
Tobie1108 wrote:
I don't like guns...never have and will never own one but with all the violence with guns lately, the media is having a field day. There is always going to be crazy people in the world wanting to hurt others, guns make it easy but still, it is People that kill not guns. Making stricter laws is not going to solve the problem nor is putting gun manufacturers out of business. Tragedy happens everyday and it is sickening. The main problem in society today is not what is available to commit crimes it is the fact that criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens an NO one wants to take responsibility for their actions. There is NO respect from anyone these days and if you want to stop tragedy from occurring then you will have to prevent stupid people from breeding.
Bingo! Well stated.
My 2 cents is that despite the media blitz of mass shooting coverage, the incidence of mass shootings is actually on the decline. That is how powerful the MSM is.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4787 Mar 7, 2013
yep losing a right..........

The Senate Judiciary Committee approved legislation toughening laws against people who illegally buy guns for others.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4788 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha Tally ...
refer to post #4459 page 217 ... here I am doing YOUR homework, again ... Where, Tally, did I allegedly "slip into gray box modem" and incite you to call me the B word? What brought that on?
.... the request was simple: Show me the alleged "gray box" that provoked you to calling me the B word ... that's all I asked ...
it'd of had to be page 216 or prior ... find it and prove it ...
If you're going to be mad, be mad at the right person and for the right reason ... I just think you're mad, period ... doesn't take much does it?... Have you tried anger management? Goodness, does the VA have Xanax in their pharmacy? Oh, already have it? Ask for an increase of dosage ... Experience trumps assumption ... and you Tally, assume too much!... Relax, take it easy, slow down, enjoy life ... Goodnight!
There is NO gray box where FC allegedly "slipped into gray box modem" because it does not exist!... Therefore, not only does Tally see things he wants to see, he asks for things that don't exist ... man, what an imagination ... The 60's were good to you, Tally, LOL ...
Unless you pull up that "gray box" where I allegedly posted something to "disappoint" you ... I'm so done with you ... There is still time to redeem yourself ... tick tock tick tock, LOL
Let's get this thread back on track ... so much more interesting things to learn about

other states and such ...
this is prompting me , right here , who is obsessed ?

I didn't say it was here .... as a matter of fact , i really had dismissed a while , what thread I don't know ???

but you are proving the point thanks

bet you get pissed ...... tic toc

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4789 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha Tally ...
refer to post #4459 page 217 ... here I am doing YOUR homework, again ... Where, Tally, did I allegedly "slip into gray box modem" and incite you to call me the B word? What brought that on?
.... the request was simple: Show me the alleged "gray box" that provoked you to calling me the B word ... that's all I asked ...
it'd of had to be page 216 or prior ... find it and prove it ...
If you're going to be mad, be mad at the right person and for the right reason ... I just think you're mad, period ... doesn't take much does it?... Have you tried anger management? Goodness, does the VA have Xanax in their pharmacy? Oh, already have it? Ask for an increase of dosage ... Experience trumps assumption ... and you Tally, assume too much!... Relax, take it easy, slow down, enjoy life ... Goodnight!
There is NO gray box where FC allegedly "slipped into gray box modem" because it does not exist!... Therefore, not only does Tally see things he wants to see, he asks for things that don't exist ... man, what an imagination ... The 60's were good to you, Tally, LOL ...
Unless you pull up that "gray box" where I allegedly posted something to "disappoint" you ... I'm so done with you ... There is still time to redeem yourself ... tick tock tick tock, LOL
Let's get this thread back on track ... so much more interesting things to learn about other states and such ...
you are crying again

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4791 Mar 7, 2013
Light at end of tunnel wrote:
Oh good, I thought this thread may have died.
he isn't worth that type of money ....next season will tell that
Digital Etiquette

United States

#4792 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Dragoon, you're very rude. Amusing and a simpleton, but rude.
excuse me little lady but
you replied to a post you
reported and has been removed
but don't worry, your sensitivity
is hardly noticeable

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4796 Mar 7, 2013
Salary cap issues wrote:
<quoted text>we'll see. Nor Rodriguez, Texiera and Granderson at the current moment. Jeter probably still limps?
flacco was my thought , and agreed , jeters was and is , i have a pix of him and myself , all came by accident in a way back in 94 95 ?we are having dinner

I never knew who he was , but neither did he ,, was a clipper at that time

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4797 Mar 7, 2013
What about hunting? Anyone ever tried to punch a duck out of the sky? Guns have many purposes besides personal protection.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4798 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how you propose ending up with no guns.
Have you no reasoning abilities what-so-ever? Why is it you Americans need to be told over and over again the same thing .... and you still don't "get it"?

NO GUNS = NO MURDER WITH GUNS
CONTOLL OF GUNS = LESS GUNS
LESS GUNS = LESS MURDER

What is the part you do not understand?

Every problem needs a solution. A solution that partly works needs adjusting. If you introduce no solution at all there will be no improvement and if you increase the problem you're working at it in the wrong direction.

MAKING MURDER MORE DIFFICULT = LESS MURDER RATE
MAKING MURDER EASIER = INCREASED MURDER RATE

Still questions?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4799 Mar 7, 2013
Bigal420 wrote:
What about hunting? Anyone ever tried to punch a duck out of the sky? Guns have many purposes besides personal protection.
What about shopping? Anyone ever tried shooting a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread off the food market shelf? Eating can be accomplished in many ways other than hunting.

If your only source of sustaining life is shooting ducks out of the sky then your biggest problem isn't fire power.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4800 Mar 7, 2013
Barry O wrote:
<quoted text>
And look where SAAB is today. Talk about out of work. You must be talking about the SAAB builders. Ha, Ha.
SAAB has been mismanaged and will (or should) be buried. Sitting inside a new SAAB is like experiencing the future, but being innovative is only good if you make it practical. The SAAB car may have had the future in its sights but it lost sight of the presence. But that's only my opinion.

“The O.C.C”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4802 Mar 7, 2013
http://youtu.be/m4kLwrG_2lQ
Girl vs Shotgun

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4803 Mar 8, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I'd still rather have a gun than a "Happy Meal"
Happy meals have probably killed as many people, just not quite as directly.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4804 Mar 8, 2013
Sodium nitrate: Added to processed meats to stop bacterial growth. Linked to cancer in humans.(Worst Offender)
Sulfites: Used to keep prepared foods fresh. Can cause breathing difficulties in those sensitive to the ingredient.
Azodicarbonamide: Used in bagels and buns. Can cause asthma.
Potassium bromate: Added to breads to increase volume. Linked to cancer in humans.
Propyl gallate: Added to fat-containing products. Linked to cancer in humans
BHA/BHT: A fat preservative, used in foods to extend shelf life. Linked to cancerous tumor growth.
Propylene glycol: Better known as antifreeze. Thickens dairy products and salad dressing. Deemed ‘generally’ safe by FDA.
Butane: Put in chicken nuggets to keep them tasting fresh. A known carcinogen.
Monosodium glutamate (MSG): Flavor enhancer that can cause headaches. Linked in animal studies to nerve damage, heart problems and seizures.
Disodium inosinate: In snack foods. Contains MSG.
Disodium guanylate: Also used in snack foods, and contains MSG.
Enriched flour: Used in many snack foods. A refined starch that is made from toxic ingredients.
Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH): Geneticially-engineered version of natural growth hormone in cows. Boosts milk production in cows. Contains high levels of IGF-1, which is thought cause various types of cancer.
Refined vegetable oil: Includes soybean oil, corn oil, safflower oil, canola oil, and peanut oil. High in omega-6 fats, which are thought to cause heart disease and cancer.
Sodium benzoate: Used as a preservative in salad dressing and carbonated beverages. A known carcinogen and may cause damage our DNA.
Brominated vegetable oil: Keeps flavor oils in soft drinks suspended. Bromate is a poison and can cause organ damage and birth defects. Not required to be listed on food labels.
Propyl gallate: Found in meats, popcorn, soup mixes and frozen dinners. Shown to cause cancer in rats. Banned in some countries. Deemed safe by FDA.
Olestra: Fat-like substance that is unabsorbed by the body. Used in place of natural fats in some snack foods. Can cause digestive problems, and also not healthy for the heart.
Carrageenan: Stabilizer and thickening agent used in many prepared foods. Can cause ulcers and cancer.
Polysorbate 60: A thickener that is used in baked goods. Can cause cancer in laboratory animals.
Camauba wax: Used in chewing gums and to glaze certain foods. Can cause cancer and tumors.
Magnesium sulphate: Used in tofu, and can cause cancer in laboratory animals.
Chlorine dioxide: Used in bleaching flour. Can cause tumors and hyperactivity in children.
Paraben: Used to stop mold and yeast forming in foods. Can disrupt hormones in the body, and could be linked to breast cancer.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose: Used as a thickener in salad dressings. Could cause cancer in high quantities.
Aluminum: A preservative in some packaged foods that can cause cancer.

All of these things have two things in common, the are not in the deer shot in the wild and one or more of them are in most everything that you buy in the supermarket.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4805 Mar 8, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. That's the difference between conservatives and liberals.
Conservatives can think for themselves. Liberals can not.
As I've pointed out. Firearms sales and ammo sales have skyrocketed recently. Since the presidential election if you couldn't think for yourself on that one either.
Conservatives look at empty shelves for months and deduce correctly that firearms and ammo and high capacity magazine sales are up. Conservatives see that as the dealers get products and supplies in, they are immediately sold before even making it to the shelf. They correctly deduce that demand for those products is still high.
Liberals see that the most recent statistics on the subject is from 2011, and incorrectly deduce nothing has changed.
Dude, are you serious? Just because the shelves are empty does not mean they are a major source of revenue. LMFGDAO...I've already said that firearm's sales have skyrocketed, but so have other commodities - like oil, produce, livestock, coffee, etc. You have yet to prove your statement that firearms and ammo sales are a major source of revenue - for any state, let alone Colorado. I proved you wrong that Colorado's gun sales revenue - either from taxes or income - isn't even on the map. Now you bring in politics - more deflection.

Ok, I'll play - Conservaturds such as yourself only see what's in front of them. In your world, there is only one path. There are no alternatives, no other contingencies. Inflexability is a Conservaturd desease and affliction. You'd much rather punish the majority to save your own ass. Stop me if I'm getting close.

Conservaturds carry around the Bible but few even know the content. They scoff at women's rights and easilly forget that less than 150 years ago, they were immigrants also. They are so worried about other people and yet never take responsibility for themselves. They campaign against entitlements but are the first ones to cry when their entitlements are "infringed" upon.

Conservaturds are snivellers, criers and complainers. They'd much rather spend their day complaining about something than actually trying to fix it. There's not a leader in the bunch - one of the biggest reasons that they'll fail in 2016.

That, in a nutshell - is the definition of a Conservaturd.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4806 Mar 8, 2013
Bigal420 wrote:
If it were only hunting. Hunting, whether you want to admit it or not, is a sport or hobby. So is trap shooting. That is about the only other "purposes" for guns, aside from killing another human being (whether it is for self-defense or criminal use). That is not what I would consider "many purposes."

Question back at you - ever tried punching a duck out of the sky with an AR-15 with a high capacity mag?

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4807 Mar 8, 2013
mornng everyone and let have a great Friday :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4808 Mar 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
All of these things have two things in common, the are not in the deer shot in the wild and one or more of them are in most everything that you buy in the supermarket.
Not so fast...

About ten years ago, a disease similar to mad cow disease (the deer version is known as CWD) was detected in the wild deer population in Wisconsin. CWD has not been found in any other wild herds, but scientists expect that this will only be a matter of time.

Mad cow, CWD, and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (which is the human version) are all caused by prions, mutant proteins that infect the brain of the victim. Unlike bacteria or parasites, which can be killed by proper cooking, prions are virtually impossible to destroy–which is what makes these prion diseases so scary.

It would appear that only a small percentage of wild deer are infected. Your chances of exposure are obviously higher if you’re in Wisconsin and if you eat venison more frequently. That said, the incidence of Creutzdfeldt-Jakob disease in Wisconsin, where folks eat a lot of venison, is no higher than it is anywhere else in the country. At least not yet.

The University of Wisconsin produced a thorough and non-hysterical summary of what is known about this disease, the likelihood of exposure, and steps that can be taken to reduce your risk should you decide to continue to consume venison.

http://www.uwex.edu/ces/ag/issues/fmd/Meat_fa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,722
one word only (Jun '08) 3 min Stormare 55,213
Word association (Jun '07) 6 min Stormare 2,659
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min Stormare 77,706
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Cyan in CA 40,772
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 12 min Stormare 476
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Stormare 7,842
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min -Persephone- 26,041
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min jimmy krack korn 152,913
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Enzo49 3,050
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Dr Wu 619
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Shaddup 37,799
More from around the web