“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4762 Mar 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Cowards need guns to back up their hummingbird azzs in situations that their alligator mouths get them into.
Wildlife management officers need guns too.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4763 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! So true, and has 20xs the employees.
It was pretty interesting when you look at that information though - you could almost tell which companies sell for volume and which sell for quality.

Highly doubtful a gun manufacturing company with only 50 employees would be missed when you consider how many jobs will be lost due to the reduction in military contracts at Lockheed-Martin or Raytheon.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4764 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right - I forgot to include all the straw gun-selling businesses.

As long as it's your idea - go ahead, provide the information.

In the meantime, consider the total revenue from the top 5 gun manufacturers in the nation:

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Connecticut
Annual sales -$328.8 million
Total employees – 1,010

Beretta USA
Maryland
Annual sales -$18.6 million
Total employees - 500

Bowen Classic Arms
Tennessee
Annual sales - <$500,000
Total employees - 5

Colt Firearms
Connecticut
Annual sales -$100 million
Total employees - 925

Dan Wesson Firearms
Kansas
Annual sales -$28 million
Total employees - 50

Total employees = 2,490
Total revenue =$472.9 million

McDonald's sells that in Happy Meals alone in one day.
Thanks for making my point about small business classification.

What year are your sales numbers from?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4765 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right - I forgot to include all the straw gun-selling businesses.

As long as it's your idea - go ahead, provide the information.

In the meantime, consider the total revenue from the top 5 gun manufacturers in the nation:

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Connecticut
Annual sales -$328.8 million
Total employees – 1,010

Beretta USA
Maryland
Annual sales -$18.6 million
Total employees - 500

Bowen Classic Arms
Tennessee
Annual sales - <$500,000
Total employees - 5

Colt Firearms
Connecticut
Annual sales -$100 million
Total employees - 925

Dan Wesson Firearms
Kansas
Annual sales -$28 million
Total employees - 50

Total employees = 2,490
Total revenue =$472.9 million

McDonald's sells that in Happy Meals alone in one day.
Oh, I forgot to mention you starting with a deflecting sentence.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4766 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>"Colorado is going to lose a lot of tax revenue from gun businesses that move to more friendly states."

You're awful forgetful.
You are such a child. You have to take another post to another poster out of context, in an attempt to back your point which referred to a post I made directly to you?

Pathetic!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4767 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point about small business classification.
What year are your sales numbers from?
2011, why?

You need me to bump them up 2%?

LMFGDAO!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4768 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a child. You have to take another post to another poster out of context, in an attempt to back your point which referred to a post I made directly to you?
Pathetic!
RRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDAO!!!

You said it dude, not me!!!

I took it word-for-word for what you said, did I mot?

What other context would you like us to take this statement in?

I get such a big kick out of you - your favorite statement, "Deflect much?"

Dude, you're King of the Deflectors!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4769 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right - I forgot to include all the straw gun-selling businesses.

As long as it's your idea - go ahead, provide the information.

In the meantime, consider the total revenue from the top 5 gun manufacturers in the nation:

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Connecticut
Annual sales -$328.8 million
Total employees – 1,010

Beretta USA
Maryland
Annual sales -$18.6 million
Total employees - 500

Bowen Classic Arms
Tennessee
Annual sales - <$500,000
Total employees - 5

Colt Firearms
Connecticut
Annual sales -$100 million
Total employees - 925

Dan Wesson Firearms
Kansas
Annual sales -$28 million
Total employees - 50

Total employees = 2,490
Total revenue =$472.9 million

McDonald's sells that in Happy Meals alone in one day.
Again, I said ONE of the biggest contributors to the economy, not THE biggest.
You must also consider that the revenue generated doesn't stop at the firearm manufacturer. That manufacturer makes a gun that is then sold to a wholesaler, which then sells it to a dealer, which then sells it to the consumer. All of those businesses have employees that get paid, more than minimum wage, from the sale. They then go out and buy other products, including your Happy Meal served by McDonalds minimum wage employee.

Once again, you try projecting your narrow minded tunnel vision on others to attempt making your point.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4770 Mar 7, 2013
A little over the top you think.

School Offers Counseling for Students Who Saw 7 Yr Old Boy Chew Pastry Into Gun Shape

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/school-offers-c...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4771 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>2011, why?

You need me to bump them up 2%?

LMFGDAO!!!
Because of my previous point that you can't discredit my statement that firearm and ammo businesses are one of the biggest contributors to the economy RIGHT NOW with statistics from two years ago.

If you think the shelves are completely empty of AR-15s, AK-47s, Ruger Mini-14s, numerous other semi auto rifles,.223 ammo,.308 ammo,.45acp ammo, and high capacity magazines for nearly every caliber only constitutes a 2% increase, you have a serious brain malfunction.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4772 Mar 7, 2013
FL Democratic Lawmaker Introduces Bill Requiring Anger Management Courses to Buy Ammo

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/fl-dem...

YEAH, THIS WILL REALLY HELP.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4773 Mar 7, 2013
aNOTHER WACKO

Board of Supervisors unanimously approve "military-style" ammo ban

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/2013/03/board...

According to SFExaminer.com , the city of San Francisco has unanimously voted to ban military grade ammunition (of course we know the military doesnt use hollow points).

The measure would also require vendors to notify law enforcement if someone bought more than 500 rounds of ammo at a time. Buying that brick of .22? Cops are going to know.

Anyone in violation of the new hollow point law will face up to 6 months in jail.

Despite what the media says the military does not use hollow points in accordance with international rules for war.

Hollow points are generally considered safer to use for self defense because they are less likely to over penetrate their target and hit other, unintended targets. I wonder if the city of San Francisco is prepared for the first law suit when someone is hurt by a FMJ bullet that over penetrates its target.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4774 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>RRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDAO! !!

You said it dude, not me!!!

I took it word-for-word for what you said, did I mot?

What other context would you like us to take this statement in?

I get such a big kick out of you - your favorite statement, "Deflect much?"

Dude, you're King of the Deflectors!!!
Sure. But you are celebrating making a point with a post that wasn't the subject of your point.

Are you denying I posted to you exactly what I said I posted to you?
I can always re-post it for you.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4775 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I said ONE of the biggest contributors to the economy, not THE biggest.
You must also consider that the revenue generated doesn't stop at the firearm manufacturer. That manufacturer makes a gun that is then sold to a wholesaler, which then sells it to a dealer, which then sells it to the consumer. All of those businesses have employees that get paid, more than minimum wage, from the sale. They then go out and buy other products, including your Happy Meal served by McDonalds minimum wage employee.
Once again, you try projecting your narrow minded tunnel vision on others to attempt making your point.
But you haven't done anything but disagree with all of my data - and yet you have not provided one stitch of data to back any of your claims. I won't disagree that firearms is big business - so is fast food, but it pales in comparison to generating the type of revenue that the Fortunate 1000 companies in America generate.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4776 Mar 7, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
A little over the top you think.

School Offers Counseling for Students Who Saw 7 Yr Old Boy Chew Pastry Into Gun Shape

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/school-offers-c...
You have got to be kidding! That is actually approaching comical if it were not so sad.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4777 Mar 7, 2013
Justified to kill: An MLive special report on self-defense homicides in Michigan (with video)

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/06/j...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4778 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>But you haven't done anything but disagree with all of my data - and yet you have not provided one stitch of data to back any of your claims. I won't disagree that firearms is big business - so is fast food, but it pales in comparison to generating the type of revenue that the Fortunate 1000 companies in America generate.
Lmao. That's the difference between conservatives and liberals.
Conservatives can think for themselves. Liberals can not.

As I've pointed out. Firearms sales and ammo sales have skyrocketed recently. Since the presidential election if you couldn't think for yourself on that one either.
Conservatives look at empty shelves for months and deduce correctly that firearms and ammo and high capacity magazine sales are up. Conservatives see that as the dealers get products and supplies in, they are immediately sold before even making it to the shelf. They correctly deduce that demand for those products is still high.

Liberals see that the most recent statistics on the subject is from 2011, and incorrectly deduce nothing has changed.
Barry O

Virginia Beach, VA

#4779 Mar 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to trade that Chevy in for a new SAAB but the dealer laughed in his face and told him to junk the Chevy, get a job, and come back after 10 years.
And look where SAAB is today. Talk about out of work. You must be talking about the SAAB builders. Ha, Ha.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4782 Mar 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one explaining not me ..
and here you are again crying ...
now what is your prob
hahahahaha Tally ...

refer to post #4459 page 217 ... here I am doing YOUR homework, again ... Where, Tally, did I allegedly "slip into gray box modem" and incite you to call me the B word? What brought that on?

.... the request was simple: Show me the alleged "gray box" that provoked you to calling me the B word ... that's all I asked ...

it'd of had to be page 216 or prior ... find it and prove it ...

If you're going to be mad, be mad at the right person and for the right reason ... I just think you're mad, period ... doesn't take much does it?... Have you tried anger management? Goodness, does the VA have Xanax in their pharmacy? Oh, already have it? Ask for an increase of dosage ... Experience trumps assumption ... and you Tally, assume too much!... Relax, take it easy, slow down, enjoy life ... Goodnight!

..........

There is NO gray box where FC allegedly "slipped into gray box modem" because it does not exist!... Therefore, not only does Tally see things he wants to see, he asks for things that don't exist ... man, what an imagination ... The 60's were good to you, Tally, LOL ...

Unless you pull up that "gray box" where I allegedly posted something to "disappoint" you ... I'm so done with you ... There is still time to redeem yourself ... tick tock tick tock, LOL

Let's get this thread back on track ... so much more interesting things to learn about other states and such ...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#4783 Mar 7, 2013
Warning Shot Turns Deadly

http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2005/jul/21...

A Tonto Basin man was pronounced dead at his employer's home early Monday morning after what detectives are calling a justifiable shooting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min DILF 56,575
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min DILF 10,694
motorcycle traveling stories 3 min Mega Monster 622
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,773
News Manure trade show's slogan contest produces pil... 4 min DILF 8
News Bra bandit strikes northeast Pennsylvania store... 9 min DILF 4
Russia's viewpoint 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 21 min Mega Monster 77
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 29 min Stupid Bill 18,183
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 30 min DILF 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Stupid Roy 161,336
More from around the web