Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who thinks the capital of Sweden is Zürich. Oh and thinks the United Snakes invented the car.
I'll take a crappy Chevy any day over the best Citroen wannabe SAAB.
Zurich? Gesundheit.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so what? How much tax revenue do those three businesses contribute each year?
It would be a big deal if you were one of the 135.
What about those food stamp recipients that aren't going to have backing now?
So now you're more concerned about a couple gun manufacturing jobs rather than thousands of gun-related deaths each year? The tax revenue from three small gun manufacturers is not even on the revenue radar screen in Colorado. But the sequesture did affect the defense industry in Colorado - I'd be more concerned with that.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Most gun manufacturers are not considered a small business.
Do you think you set the classification for businesses now?
The deflection that followed is both predictable and pathetic.
You're so easy...

Ar Performance LLC529 S Arriba Drive, Pueblo West CO
Years in business - 3
Total employees - 3

Burris CO Inc920 54th Avenue # 200, Greeley CO
Years in business - 10
Total employees - 80

Canjar Manufacturing Company(Canjar, M H)
6510 Raleigh Street, Arvada CO
Years in business - 65
Total employees - 4

Oops, my bad...87 total employees.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
I used Texas, because we all know that Texas just has to have a boatload of tax revenue from the sale of firearms and ammo, right?

http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxbud/revenue_...

Name a state Doc - let's see if your statement:

"Guns and ammo are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now."

is even remotely true.

***chuckle***
Try Massachusetts or Connecticut. Be sure to include firearm manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, firearm accessory manufacturers, and firearm customization businesses.

But you still miss the point. Some of these gun friendly states may not have a lot of tax revenue from gun related business, but they want it. Governors are lobbying gun manufacturers to consider moving to their states, as we speak. I'm sure that has nothing to do with added tax revenue for the state. Lmao!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, you made one more point I'd like to address. I went to a concealed weapons class back in November to get my license. There must have been, I dunno, 120 people crammed in the hall. After the instructor started in, and things were going, he said, "Anyone that is here who has a record, does drugs, intends to continue to take drugs and fuel his drug habit by stealing AND wants this license just so they can shoot someone, better get up and leave". Half the room emptied. True story and this was at the sherriffs office LOL

I totally disagree with you there scooter.
That is your right rosco.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>oh your good Dr-Sniper and have a great day :)
You do the same.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

tallyho..........
20 hrs ago

DONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAD to give ya PROPS for your comment to me friend! Im not sure if it was intended to be an insult but I wont take it as one.
I would protect you or anyone else that needed help if they were being threatened with violence. I would like to think that MOST people would come to someones aid/defence if needed. Sadly, I know that is not always the case though.:(
I may have come across as a bit harsh after re-reading my comment to you. I meant no insult-I assure you of that. I do get a little-( ;)) lets say-"excited" about gun issues, especially lately with all the controvercy of the subject and so many people, our "PREZ" included, thinking that disarmng the American citizen is the answer. I obviously DO NOT AGREE, but that IS one of the things that makes America so great, in my opinion of course -our FREEDOMS!

can you please post the white house statement about disarming the citizens ...... I missed it, and I would like to read it

PLEASE

wow very demanding.... like I say I missed it don't watch W/H's press releases .... do you .. what did it say

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

correction said , watching I love lucy in Spanish

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're more concerned about a couple gun manufacturing jobs rather than thousands of gun-related deaths each year? The tax revenue from three small gun manufacturers is not even on the revenue radar screen in Colorado. But the sequesture did affect the defense industry in Colorado - I'd be more concerned with that.
Oh, so now that your argument didn't work out how you wanted it to, your next move is trying a guilt trip?

Nice try, but gun laws do not inhibit criminals. That is not my fault.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Massachusetts or Connecticut. Be sure to include firearm manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, firearm accessory manufacturers, and firearm customization businesses.
But you still miss the point. Some of these gun friendly states may not have a lot of tax revenue from gun related business, but they want it. Governors are lobbying gun manufacturers to consider moving to their states, as we speak. I'm sure that has nothing to do with added tax revenue for the state. Lmao!
Dude, go get yourself your own factcheck service, I'm certainly not your shine boy...LMAO

You said Colorado...period. I proved your statement was in error.

And you accuse me of deflection?

Gun tax revenue doesn't even remotely come close to everything else. Now, if you had said alcohol or gambling, thennnnnn I'd have to agree with you. I offer my proof - the Fortunate 1000 (please note that there is no gun manufacturing business on this list):

http://www.onesource.com/free/Company/Fortune...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so easy...

Ar Performance LLC529 S Arriba Drive, Pueblo West CO
Years in business - 3
Total employees - 3

Burris CO Inc920 54th Avenue # 200, Greeley CO
Years in business - 10
Total employees - 80

Canjar Manufacturing Company(Canjar, M H)
6510 Raleigh Street, Arvada CO
Years in business - 65
Total employees - 4

Oops, my bad...87 total employees.
How does that refute my statement that MOST gun manufacturers are not classified as a small business?

Here, try to grasp what I'm saying. This is just one magazine manufacturer in Colorado. It will be taking $85million with it when it moves.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Also, dial open your narrow mind. It's not only firearms manufacturers affected by the proposed legislation, and therefore it will not be firearms manufacturers only, that leave the state. You must include firearm manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, firearm accessory manufacturers, firearms customizers, firearm dealers, ammo dealers, Internet firearms related businesses, and possibly even gunsmith businesses.

Seeing the big picture now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>So, whats up wit N Korea??
Lol, who knows? More than likely no good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, go get yourself your own factcheck service, I'm certainly not your shine boy...LMAO

You said Colorado...period. I proved your statement was in error.

And you accuse me of deflection?

Gun tax revenue doesn't even remotely come close to everything else. Now, if you had said alcohol or gambling, thennnnnn I'd have to agree with you. I offer my proof - the Fortunate 1000 (please note that there is no gun manufacturing business on this list):

http://www.onesource.com/free/Company/Fortune...
You need to re-read what I posted.
I stated that gun and ammo businesses are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now. I did not say only in Colorado. You have a major assumption disease. Assumption gets you in trouble, then you have to put words in my mouth in an attempt to save face.

In addition, right now, is not on any statistics you can produce. Statistics are usually at least a year behind.

Not to mention, you asked me to pick a state. I did. I picked two.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! And you in yours.
I live in the real world. You run from the real world, as evidenced by your running from the US and moving to Sweden.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that refute my statement that MOST gun manufacturers are not classified as a small business?
Here, try to grasp what I'm saying. This is just one magazine manufacturer in Colorado. It will be taking $85million with it when it moves.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Also, dial open your narrow mind. It's not only firearms manufacturers affected by the proposed legislation, and therefore it will not be firearms manufacturers only, that leave the state. You must include firearm manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, firearm accessory manufacturers, firearms customizers, firearm dealers, ammo dealers, Internet firearms related businesses, and possibly even gunsmith businesses.
Seeing the big picture now?
Oh, that's right - I forgot to include all the straw gun-selling businesses.

As long as it's your idea - go ahead, provide the information.

In the meantime, consider the total revenue from the top 5 gun manufacturers in the nation:

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Connecticut
Annual sales -$328.8 million
Total employees – 1,010

Beretta USA
Maryland
Annual sales -$18.6 million
Total employees - 500

Bowen Classic Arms
Tennessee
Annual sales - <$500,000
Total employees - 5

Colt Firearms
Connecticut
Annual sales -$100 million
Total employees - 925

Dan Wesson Firearms
Kansas
Annual sales -$28 million
Total employees - 50

Total employees = 2,490
Total revenue =$472.9 million

McDonald's sells that in Happy Meals alone in one day.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Freedom Group
The firm’s senior executives do include former Republican Vice President Dan Quayle and former Republican Treasury Secretary John Snow.

It’s true, however, that Cerberus Capital Management [FOR SALE] owns Freedom Group, a leading company in the manufacturing and marketing of guns and ammunition. And it’s also true that in recent years Freedom Group has acquired many of the firearms and ammunition manufacturing companies, including Bushmaster Firearms (in April 2006), Remington (in May 2007) and Marlin (in January 2008).
What is Freedom Group?

We are the world's leading innovator, designer, manufacturer and marketer of firearms, ammunition and related products for the hunting, shooting sports, law enforcement and military markets. As one of the largest manufacturers in the world of firearms and ammunition, we have some of the most globally recognized brands including Remington®, Bushmaster® Firearms, DPMS/Panther Arms™, Marlin®, H&R®, The Parker Gun™, Mountain Khakis®, Advanced Armament Corp.®, Dakota Arms®, Para™ USA and Barnes® Bullets.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to re-read what I posted.
I stated that gun and ammo businesses are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now. I did not say only in Colorado.
"Colorado is going to lose a lot of tax revenue from gun businesses that move to more friendly states."

You're awful forgetful.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I'd still rather have a gun than a "Happy Meal"

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Then you'll go hungry you fat little goatflogger!!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Gee! GenOmazing & milwaukee69 'i' didn't know you cared?
Cerberus Capital Management would let it go for around a Billion bucks, chip-in-a-little and we'll buy it. I can call Dan and get the paper work started.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••