Only cowards need guns

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4711 Mar 7, 2013
how do you compare disappoint to disrespect..?????
Goliath

United States

#4713 Mar 7, 2013
Only cowards need rocks.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4714 Mar 7, 2013
still demanding, "show me this, show me that" demanding posters look up old posts for this or that and even on his knees begging, "PLEASE" to Donna to show her what the "Prez" allegedly said yesterday or perhaps the day before, a poster on what "he missed",

please show me doesn't .....sound like a demand to me??? and I am not the gigging old post up???? btw what did he say ??????????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4715 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Show where I said anything about jobs.
Regardless, yes, if the business moves, their employees will either lose their job or relocate with the business.
Friendlier State would be one that doesn't penalize gun manufacturers.
My point is that those gun manufacturers pay local, state, and Federal taxes. The local and state taxes will be lost if the business moves to say Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas...
And...my point was...there...is...only...thre e...licensed...firearms...manu facturers...in...the...state.. .of...Colorado...135...jobs... lost...big...deal.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4717 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Manufacturers, gun customizers, ammo manufacturers, gun accessory manufacturers, and possibly gun dealers.
Paranoid conjecture...typical.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4718 Mar 7, 2013
what is my e/mail address and e/mail are in a gray box.. send it again ????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4720 Mar 7, 2013
any this is how many posts you posted , my previous post numbers .. and I'm obsessed with you ....

don't forget your childish icons

E/MAIL really tsk tsk tsk

yep are

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4721 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a narrow minded perception of this. Guns and ammo are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now. Those sales translate into tax dollars. The more sales, the more tax dollars generated. The more gun businesses that leave Colorado, the more tax dollars for the state they move to.
Gun shops and gun manufacturers aren't even on the list of small businesses in Colorado.

Colorado's largest employers include banks, Information Technology (IT) service companies, hardware and software businesses, telecommunications corporations, defense contractors, and sports businesses. Colorado.gov reports that the state has the highest concentration of high-tech workers in the U.S., and that its top industries include aerospace and satellite, agriculture, bioscience, clean and renewable energy technologies, financial services and manufacturing.. Growing Colorado industries gaining strong profitability include biotech, homeland security and renewable energy.

In 2010, Coloradobiz magazine reported the top 50 family-owned businesses in Colorado, ranked by number of employees. For example, the number one ranked company, American Furniture Warehouse, has been in business 35 years and boasted a 2010 revenue of $300,000; and the number two company was Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, Inc., which has been in business 55 years and reported a 2010 revenue of $226, 911. The oldest business is Johnson Storage & Moving Company, founded in 1899.

And before you even think about going there, defense contractors and homeland security are not gun manufacturers.

Next time keep your eye on the ball - tax revenues from gun sales are peanuts in Colorado.
Goliath

United States

#4722 Mar 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ever state is enjoying the most gun sales only reflects the number of American cowards in general. It's simple math. If a million American cowards purchase guns in Colorado but only one thousand in Utah, that totals to 1 million and 1 thousand. If the Colorado gun shops move to Utah then there will be 1 million cowards buying in Utah and 1 thousand buying in Colorado. The total American cowards purchasing guns will still be 1 million 1 thousand. All of your economic bullshit spin means nothing at all.
This coming from a guy whose country's biggest contribution to the world was the Swedish chef on the Muppet's.
Oh and meatballs.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#4723 Mar 7, 2013
and I'm obsessed.....

LOL, really! Tally has the audacity to continually ask me questions I've already answered, ie., the last question he asked me (#4506) I answered on post #4460 ... after he called me a b1tch on post #4459!... He asks me a question again on #4461 and H/C answers him on post #4468!... post #4484 he posts as if he needs clarification to himself but he asks, "what does this mean" ... duh, it's pretty self explanatory ... Now, is this the same self proclaimed person that claims to be in the Mensa club, a lawyer and a judge? Is he for real? IDK, I'm beginning to have doubts! As I've said, you can ask the same questions in several different ways but the answer will be the same ... Could this man have STM (short term memory), comprehension problems and need a remedial reading program? IDK! And what is a "gum" shot as I read in post #4996 ... is that with or without dentures, LOL ... J/K ... it was just a typo and we all do typos ... but really, calling me a b!tch ... No, I don't think so ... the anger is just escalating and not on my part ... maybe it is a good thing Tally is calling it a night ... hope he sleeps light and dreams light ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4724 Mar 7, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're "trying" to say, carrying a gun stops white guys from turning criminal on other white guys in good neighborhoods? WTF are you trying to say ?? LMAO. The crime stats ARE from the criminal environment. A white dude attempting his first car jacking IS a criminal, not "a white guy that had a bad moment" LMAO.

I don't intend to go back and forth on this like you and Tally, lets just agree to disagree?
I'm saying the kind of person that has a CCP is not the kind of person that is going to "turn criminal".

Wise choice. We'll just agree to disagree.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4725 Mar 7, 2013
I used Texas, because we all know that Texas just has to have a boatload of tax revenue from the sale of firearms and ammo, right?

http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxbud/revenue_...

Name a state Doc - let's see if your statement:

"Guns and ammo are one of the biggest contributors to the economy right now."

is even remotely true.

***chuckle***

Location hidden

#4726 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And...my point was...there...is...only...thre e...licensed...firearms...manu facturers...in...the...state.. .of...Colorado...135...jobs... lost...big...deal.
Ok, so what? How much tax revenue do those three businesses contribute each year?
It would be a big deal if you were one of the 135.
What about those food stamp recipients that aren't going to have backing now?

Location hidden

#4728 Mar 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Which ever state is enjoying the most gun sales only reflects the number of American cowards in general. It's simple math. If a million American cowards purchase guns in Colorado but only one thousand in Utah, that totals to 1 million and 1 thousand. If the Colorado gun shops move to Utah then there will be 1 million cowards buying in Utah and 1 thousand buying in Colorado. The total American cowards purchasing guns will still be 1 million 1 thousand. All of your economic bullshit spin means nothing at all.
Still living in your own little make believe world I see.

Location hidden

#4729 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid conjecture...typical.
Lmao! You are so predictable! You got an answer you weren't expecting. You don't know quite how to rebut it. So this is what you come up with. Lol

Location hidden

#4733 Mar 7, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Gun shops and gun manufacturers aren't even on the list of small businesses in Colorado.

Colorado's largest employers include banks, Information Technology (IT) service companies, hardware and software businesses, telecommunications corporations, defense contractors, and sports businesses. Colorado.gov reports that the state has the highest concentration of high-tech workers in the U.S., and that its top industries include aerospace and satellite, agriculture, bioscience, clean and renewable energy technologies, financial services and manufacturing.. Growing Colorado industries gaining strong profitability include biotech, homeland security and renewable energy.

In 2010, Coloradobiz magazine reported the top 50 family-owned businesses in Colorado, ranked by number of employees. For example, the number one ranked company, American Furniture Warehouse, has been in business 35 years and boasted a 2010 revenue of $300,000; and the number two company was Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, Inc., which has been in business 55 years and reported a 2010 revenue of $226, 911. The oldest business is Johnson Storage & Moving Company, founded in 1899.

And before you even think about going there, defense contractors and homeland security are not gun manufacturers.

Next time keep your eye on the ball - tax revenues from gun sales are peanuts in Colorado.
Lol. Most gun manufacturers are not considered a small business.
Do you think you set the classification for businesses now?

The deflection that followed is both predictable and pathetic.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4735 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Still living in your own little make believe world I see.
oh your good Dr-Sniper and have a great day :)
Barry O

United States

#4736 Mar 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who thinks the capital of Sweden is Z├╝rich. Oh and thinks the United Snakes invented the car.
I'll take a crappy Chevy any day over the best Citroen wannabe SAAB.
Zurich? Gesundheit.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4737 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so what? How much tax revenue do those three businesses contribute each year?
It would be a big deal if you were one of the 135.
What about those food stamp recipients that aren't going to have backing now?
So now you're more concerned about a couple gun manufacturing jobs rather than thousands of gun-related deaths each year? The tax revenue from three small gun manufacturers is not even on the revenue radar screen in Colorado. But the sequesture did affect the defense industry in Colorado - I'd be more concerned with that.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#4738 Mar 7, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Most gun manufacturers are not considered a small business.
Do you think you set the classification for businesses now?
The deflection that followed is both predictable and pathetic.
You're so easy...

Ar Performance LLC529 S Arriba Drive, Pueblo West CO
Years in business - 3
Total employees - 3

Burris CO Inc920 54th Avenue # 200, Greeley CO
Years in business - 10
Total employees - 80

Canjar Manufacturing Company(Canjar, M H)
6510 Raleigh Street, Arvada CO
Years in business - 65
Total employees - 4

Oops, my bad...87 total employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 Weird But Real Jobs 6 min Spotted Girl 4
News Woman reveals what it's like to make love to a ... 8 min Suezanne 20
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 8 min Bezeer 6,036
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 9 min liam cul8r 2,270
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Good For You 68,042
News Paws for thought as stray dog rescued after two... 13 min Spotted Girl 1
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 13 min wichita-rick 749
A to Z songs by title or group! 14 min Judy 123 571
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 22 min Hectic Times 365
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 26 min Zombies Hate Fast... 2,058
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Rider on the Storm 209,766
More from around the web